THE JERRY SPRINGER THREAD! (aka trash talk central)

DeletedUser5554

its just me and amir mostly sometimes theseus drops in haha xD

and oh lord that can mean 1 of 2 things. 1. MoS is kicking silver to a pulp 2. i should check BoM's forum :O hahaha :)

DeletedUser1483

Lol. The first option. ;) 9 cities in 24hrs. Not too shabby methinks!

DeletedUser5554

were these guys 200k points larger yesterday??? wth?

and damn khyeo got droped

DeletedUser

OMG is Khyeo not going to make it to the next issue of A.A.?? Speaking of A.A. it's based on stats. Same stats that proved Silver, 303 and now The Dark Knights are best alliances??

DeletedUser

Tyrone, you are really petty about not getting awards.
Must be gutting to miss out to people who are better - in an opinion vote which has a picture of a cup as a prize.

You also seem out of touch on your A.A. - not up to date. Your arrogance an inattention are letting you down.

DeletedUser5554

He does seem to have a point the A.A. picks are more questionable than all the detroit lions draft picks reacently tbh.

but tyrone i think i have an idea why obviously MOS is good but its really spotlighted and mainstream....sapphy is a hipster and doesn't like mainstream hence why new alliances get it. :) haha no but really i think the A.A. is pointing out more up and coming players or players who have a more competative edge than just the norm and obvious. it would be pretty boring if it was MOS just right down the line.

DeletedUser

4) The person who gets AA awards earns them on statistical based reasons.
So does that only apply to individuals getting awards?? I assume you pick alliances using this method:
60896.jpg

Must be gutting to miss out to people who are better

Yes, I envy these people very much. Especially the 303 guys. They are so much better than me... at being GHOSTS hhahahahhahahahahha

DeletedUser

Reasons are stated. Not that this is an A.A. thread.

Kinda funny that no one can pick who Anonymous is though - i thought it was so obvious!

Glad you guys have a wee thread of your own here were you can work though the big issues of the game though. Because obviously the only thing that counts is one alliance, which isn't the best of the best as it doesn't top all rankings and it's not respected for how it is represented on the forum.

DeletedUser

Because obviously the only thing that counts is one alliance, which isn't the best of the best as it doesn't top all rankings and it's not respected for how it is represented on the forum.

OMG the leader of a fake/failed experiment of an alliance doesn't think number one alliance is the best because it's not respected for how it is represented on the forum. I'm so ashamed of my actions. I will definitely shut up to get the respect back and the title of the best. Your opinion means a lot to us SS, please continue.

DeletedUser5554

actually i kinda like how MOS acts its kinda obvious what their doing if you look into it.

not many of you except maybe bend will know this example and sorry for going football on you all but Michigan university gave a speech that just became known as "little brother" in their last victory over MSU a player in a post game interview specificly said "MSU will always be our little brother and nothing more" well that didn't sit well in east lansing and pretty soon their butts went into gear and they went on a 4 soon to be possibly 5 year winning streak...the point of that example is MOS is obviously calling out other alliances it fights because they fail to impress them in a sense its a wake up call saying get into gear so this can get interesting. Thats what UofM was doing and thats what MOS is doing. its really obvious that group talking about another alliance is generally trying to annoy them enough to the point where the fight could get interesting after all thats the point of trash talk in the first place anyone you know you can kill isn't worth the time of day now is it?

also i really don't read the questions...so i don't bother with anonymous haha the most i do is sometimes check the awards.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Tyrone, changing your posts like a big boy! So proud (Sarcasm heavy).

As my alliance is still going, in the core where it's been said many times we can't....and In O64 where NS said they would rim my co-leader - although to be fair they are trying. Failed alliances are dead and gone, yet we're still here.

You Tyrone, are giving MOS a name for bad mouthing, when you are the only one doing so. Do any of you people talk in game? There's people who read the forums who had a very bad opinion of MOS because all they are exposed to is the drivel that comes from your mouth. If they could talk to your other members i am sure they'd feel differently because i find your team mates informed, polite and friendly. But they aren't. One voice is spoiling the image of the rest of the alliance - who deserve better tbqh.

The Dark Knights were not chosen statistically. If you had read all of what was written then you would know that. But lets SHOUT REALLY LOAD AND RUDELY so no one notices you're not right. That's exactly the way to go.

DeletedUser5554

uhhh you guys are lets see here 1...2 ....3.... you guys are 5-14-2 i wouldn't say surviving just yet as being 5-14 isn't good shape though i do respect the efforts for trying ^.^

Again id like to reafirm this is a trash talk thread more noteably a jerry springer style trash talk thread which is specificly lacking on the springer image...tyrone if i don't see you drunk and sapph if i don't see you pulling someone elses hair in the next 5 minutes ima sick the crowd which is astonishingly over 2000 viewers (really the same 50 people) now but regardless i don't think you could take on 50 online gamers...from various ages...some of them 50's...others in the teens....probably not big into weights either....or cardio....ahhh screw it ima just go do what Conan O' Brian did and go hire a crowd....

DeletedUser1483

You Tyrone, are giving MOS a name for bad mouthing, when you are the only one doing so. Do any of you people talk in game? There's people who read the forums who had a very bad opinion of MOS because all they are exposed to is the drivel that comes from your mouth. If they could talk to your other members i am sure they'd feel differently because i find your team mates informed, polite and friendly. But they aren't. One voice is spoiling the image of the rest of the alliance - who deserve better tbh.

Eerrmmm. Im MOS? and im always on here. I deserve to be recognised as giving MOS a bad name as well. Jeese. I never get an award.

These awards are so bias. Tyrone always gets the best ones. :(

DeletedUser22343

Most of us in MOS talk the same trash about the same people.. we just don't say it on the forums, its not like we disapprove of tyrones trash talking to you sapphire :p actually, I personally thoroughly enjoy it.

Also as nod said, its all in good sport not to mention MOS has every right to boast.. we're number 1 and there isn't really anybody on the server at this time that can shut us up or do anything about it. :D

DeletedUser1483

Most of us in MOS talk the same trash about the same people.. we just don't say it on the forums, its not like we disapprove of tyrones trash talking to you sapphire :p actually, I personally thoroughly enjoy it.

In fact. I sent a Mass Mail to the whole of TCF about an hour ago trash talking all of them. I can send you a message in game sapp with the details if you dont believe we talk the same amount of trash/banter there. But it was along the lines of "Thanks for giving me defender of the day, better luck next time"

Except with the emotion of accepting an oscar. It was truly beautiful.

DeletedUser

Chris, you banter, you don't insult. There's a huge difference. Tyrone steals the spotlight as it were, because he doesn't just banter with one person, he insults everyone because he feels he is the best. He is not - many players in your alliance are far superior.
Also - MOS are not number one in all rankings, only a couple. I'm not saying MOS are a bad alliance, i'm saying they are not the only good one. Players cannot be so blind as to see only one option - closing your mind in a game like grepolis is just silly.

DeletedUser

Tyrone, changing your posts like a big boy! So proud (Sarcasm heavy).
Uhm, what??? This is confusing me just like pretty much everything coming from you.

As my alliance is still going, in the core where it's been said many times we can't....and In O64 where NS said they would rim my co-leader - although to be fair they are trying. Failed alliances are dead and gone, yet we're still here.
The only reason you are not on the rim is because nobody really cares about you. Your alliance is a light snack for anyone who is hungry, but doesn't want to eat the big meal. Face the reality, Lady. Your alliance is a joke and no one is laughing.

You Tyrone, are giving MOS a name for bad mouthing, when you are the only one doing so. Do any of you people talk in game? There's people who read the forums who had a very bad opinion of MOS because all they are exposed to is the drivel that comes from your mouth. If they could talk to your other members i am sure they'd feel differently because i find your team mates informed, polite and friendly. But they aren't. One voice is spoiling the image of the rest of the alliance - who deserve better tbqh.
We do plenty of talking, I just like to come here and show all the haters what's up. You see, we are winners. We kick butt in game because we are awesome. We could care less what noobs and other non-factors like you think about us.

As Mike The Situation said:

situation%20strikes%20a%20pose.jpg

"You can hate on me all you want to, but what can you possibly say to somebody that looks like Rambo, pretty much, with his shirt off." (Episode 1.1)

There aint nothing you haters can say to us studs in MOS except that Tyrone hurt ur feelings. Too bad.

tumblr_m7r4bgx3am1rpga6zo1_1280.jpg

The Dark Knights were not chosen statistically. If you had read all of what was written then you would know that. But lets SHOUT REALLY LOAD AND RUDELY so no one notices you're not right. That's exactly the way to go.

I'm exactly right, Lady. In fact I'm always right. Your picks for best alliance are based on your delusions. What did you say? 303 is the best alliance? We wrecked those dudes.

Chris, you banter, you don't insult. There's a huge difference. Tyrone steals the spotlight as it were, because he doesn't just banter with one person, he insults everyone because he feels he is the best. He is not - many players in your alliance are far superior.
Also - MOS are not number one in all rankings, only a couple. I'm not saying MOS are a bad alliance, i'm saying they are not the only good one. Players cannot be so blind as to see only one option - closing your mind in a game like grepolis is just silly.

Oh no, Tyrone is a bad boy... whaaaaa whaaa
blonde_crying.jpg

Yes I'm the best. Problem?
I might not be playing 24/7 and not using gold to speed up troop production, but I got mad skillz. Who are you to say I'm wrong? You don't even show up on fake imaginary rankings that say MOS isn't number one, cause we are number one in all real ranking, maybe except DBP 'cause this stat shows who's getting their butt kicked - not us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

actually tyrone never once insulted me and i used to think havoc was gonna win and openly stated it early on...he just shut up and proved me wrong. hes never insulted BoM despite the fact on a scale of talents were by all rights and accounts "little brother" to MOS. and he, mogul, and volsung always have been nice to us here in BoM and im sure others. believe it or not it IS possible to talk trash and still be a good sport...i come from a 3 high school campus it happened all the time. My wrestling team and track team was a BLOOD rivaly to our cross campus teams but at the end of the day we still could all put it aside for the most part.

and alliance rankings MOS is 1st in. team player points, alliance attackers, alliance fighters.
other significant achievements: out of all top 12 player holding alliances MOS has the most with 7, followed by silver's 2, and the rest just hold one. the only thing MOS isn't number one in is DBP and lets be fair here if youre ranked 1st in DBP it generally ISNT a good thing. overall MOS at this point in time probably is the best rounded alliance...

also off rankings MOS might aswell be the Alabama football of the world....

DeletedUser

Do i really need to list the people he's insulted? His lack of respect is legendary. I'm not going to respond to him any more, as he doesn't seem to understand what i say. His problem, oh well.

I have to be honest Nodcrush, your defence of Tyrone is admirable, but i do not understand american football analogies. None of the countries i have lived in have ever had coverage of the sport so that's the reason why i guess. What i don't understand is that his insults to others are clear (I'm not referring to his fascination with insulting me now) but you do not see them - or you support them.

DeletedUser

Do i really need to list the people he's insulted? His lack of respect is legendary. I'm not going to respond to him any more, as he doesn't seem to understand what i say. His problem, oh well.

I have to be honest Nodcrush, your defence of Tyrone is admirable, but i do not understand american football analogies. None of the countries i have lived in have ever had coverage of the sport so that's the reason why i guess. What i don't understand is that his insults to others are clear (I'm not referring to his fascination with insulting me now) but you do not see them - or you support them.

Me insulting people?? Prove it. The stuff I said to Ella was insulting, but other than that it is all good fun. So if you are saying i go around calling people names or whatever you consider insulting, please put the quotes here and report me to the mod. Otherwise, you are talking out of your rear, which looks to be your main achievement in Pella so far.