THE JERRY SPRINGER THREAD! (aka trash talk central)

DeletedUser

... we pretty much all came from juktas we're a giant premade of good players with exception of some ofcourse. We came here with plans of domination and trash talk lol

and yes having great players like max is what makes it possible... im not sure I catch your point

I came from there too. was even pacted with most of you and in the Juktus skype room you all shared. Even came to this server with my knossos guys and my evony guys so we could all play together with those I met on juktus, but that never happened. funny how things work out though. lol

I'm pretty sure your success on Juktus did have alot to do with Boxer though. He is an amazing leader, and one of the few reds I ever trusted 100% on evony.

DeletedUser5554

hey ella can you tell your players to stop trying to run south its not gonna be the happy ending that they think it will be in BoM country either thanks.

DeletedUser

only one that I know of that has gone south and it has nothing to do with us. No one else should be though

DeletedUser5554

oh okay! can you also send flowers to khyeos troops i feel bad now...

DeletedUser1483

Can you also send flowers to khyeos troops i feel bad now...

Man i wish i had infinite rep.

If you didn't have players like Max i doubt you would be half as arrogant or successful.

Thats like saying without a goalkeeper, people are going to score goals. OBVIOUSLY an alliance wouldnt be good without good players. Another example would be, if you didnt have chrisg2003bt then youd have 11 less cities. YEAH TAKE SOME OF THAT MOS. ¬¬

DeletedUser22343

Thats like saying without a goalkeeper, people are going to score goals. OBVIOUSLY an alliance wouldnt be good without good players. Another example would be, if you didnt have chrisg2003bt then youd have 11 less cities. YEAH TAKE SOME OF THAT MOS. ¬¬

exactly what I was saying... oh you mean good players make a good alliance!! why didnt I think of that

I came from there too. was even pacted with most of you and in the Juktus skype room you all shared. Even came to this server with my knossos guys and my evony guys so we could all play together with those I met on juktus, but that never happened. funny how things work out though. lol

I'm pretty sure your success on Juktus did have alot to do with Boxer though. He is an amazing leader, and one of the few reds I ever trusted 100% on evony.

Was completely unaware that you came from juktas.. which alliance where you in? and My success on juktas prob wasn't based on boxer... who ever that is, I was the founder of RoTD there and dont even recall anyone named boxer. What I do recall from juktas is fighting Banksters and Downers and putting up a much better fight then silver is here :D

DeletedUser

I don't think were digging a grave... I think were falling asleep from the lack of skill from these alliances where facing :D therefore we're trying to spark something interesting and meanwhile keep are selves awake.
Well if you guys are bored you could just pull a Permanent Ban from Corinth and take on the whole server no pacts no nap :cool: .

DeletedUser

Ake is right, he is the founder of ROTD that still plays there and is ranked 4th. I'm fighting them right now, second in BP on the server, not trying to impress anyone, just saying that i'm totally awesome. That's right, deal with it.

DeletedUser5554

okay tyrone we need to off more people cuz silver and sapphire responding isn't enough anymore ):

DeletedUser

Roll Tide!

MOS at this point in time probably is the best rounded alliance...

also off rankings MOS might aswell be the Alabama football of the world....

Heck yah man Roll Tide Roll! I'm loving your football references nod!

DeletedUser5554

you have no idea how much it killed me to use that one...they kinda manhandled my Spartans two years ago :/ hahaha cant wait for that 2016 game but do us a favor and kick the Wolverines to the curb we definently can't have the Wolverines having high hopes it annoys all michiganders!!!! haha

DeletedUser

Was completely unaware that you came from juktas.. which alliance where you in? and My success on juktas prob wasn't based on boxer... who ever that is, I was the founder of RoTD there and dont even recall anyone named boxer. What I do recall from juktas is fighting Banksters and Downers and putting up a much better fight then silver is here :D

I was and still am in Reborn which was at one time a Banksters alliance till Banksters merged into them.
So I guess we were enemies there. lol. But I came to Pella cause many from Downers and the others Reborn / Banksters were pact with decided to come here.

And most of Reborn are people I have also known for about 3yrs just like most of Silver but we were enemies for most of that time. Well on opposite sides of a war in game but still able to be friends. Mainly cause we treated each other like humans and didnt do this petty trash talking that so many seem to do

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

if its petty why reply in a trash talk thread...? i mean in reality thats kinda like smokey the bear saying dont light forests on fire then coming out of the bushes with a flame thrower and scortching the place....

DeletedUser5554

tyrone...god is watching... :p lol jk im sure you two would make decent friends at some point

DeletedUser

Roll Tide

you have no idea how much it killed me to use that one...they kinda manhandled my Spartans two years ago :/ hahaha cant wait for that 2016 game but do us a favor and kick the Wolverines to the curb we definently can't have the Wolverines having high hopes it annoys all michiganders!!!! haha

I hear yah man I'm a die-hard football fan as well. I can't help it but I guess this place is good as any for some smack talk haha:

So are you referring to the bowl game where Michigan State thought Alabama wasn't good enough to play and then Bama dominated them 49-7 (if I remember correctly it was 49-0 until 5 minutes left in the game when our 3rd and 4th string gave up a score)? Rematch in 2016!

And don't worry - the Wolverines will be getting crushed by our SEC defense ;)

Roll Tide!

DeletedUser5554

hahaha the only team that really stood to bama was LSU and even then they only managed to keep it low score in the end.

but legit no upsets nobody wants to hear the uofm is amazing speech...its always awkward when they pull up facts like "you lost to notre dame and we won" and we all have to sit there thinking "just one more week comon hurry up"

DeletedUser

Back on topic guys! This is not the football and reunion from other worlds thread! It's the trash talk thread!

Nodcrush looks like a cow and Eclipsin tastes like bacon! There, back on topic. :)

DeletedUser5554

lol football leads to trash talk so fast itaint even funny ;D

and sweet i've always wanted my utter to be noticed!