THE JERRY SPRINGER THREAD! (aka trash talk central)

DeletedUser

I have seen people far more insulting than Tyrone on other servers. Anyone who has played Corinth and knows who Snoopwins is would probably agree with me 100%. So anyway Tyrone you need to step your game up basically. Topping Snoopwins will be a tough task.

DeletedUser

Sapphire is a typical hater. She will throw around empty accusations then run for cover screaming that she aint gonna respond to me. Instead of crying here that I'm rude, go report me if I'm insulting so many people as she says. Simple.

DeletedUser1483

Sapphire is a typical hater. She will throw around empty accusations then run for cover screaming that she aint gonna respond to me. Instead of crying here that I'm rude, go report me if I'm insulting so many people as she says. Simple.

Well I already reported you Tyrone. I still think its unfair you take all the recognition for giving MOS a bad name. I should at least take part of that responsibility. ;)

DeletedUser5554

ill break it down to you in a nutshell someday cuz you'll be hearing it a lot more probably now that the season is a month away (yep everyone get ready for football rants) anyways i defend him because i really see no wrong in what hes doing. if someone came to wrestling someday and started trash talking i think i'd have hit the mats a little harder, ran longer, and lifted more just so i could kick their butt. the way i see it MOS and Silver are arch rivals and at the end of the day if you don't like trash talk get your alliance into gear and get working. however all trash talk is in grepolis is a way of saying "step your game up" lets be honest most of us have had the defeat somewhere after trash talk went down for a long time and we all wanted to improve. i personally took notes and learned lesson from my first leadership attempt (epsilson) to my current leadership (hyperborea) (yea don't laugh it randomly fell on me i didn't start a team there). quiet frankly its the internet not real life...i even think theres a block button if you don't like it tune it out however tyrone to me has been generally chill and doesn't really cross the line compared to what i've seen before. infact he seems pretty understanding in reality and just wants a challenge. if he did anything out of line you can rest assured i'd be right on your side even if the result was i got rimmed. same with you as i believe i've proven just given the ingame talk we had, theyank, or anyone standing for something > cities all day every day. however theres a difference between crossing the line and trash talk. and the reason i made this thread was so teams looking down could see this and maybe strive to improve i remember when people thought my teams were jokes we always took it and improved.

DeletedUser1483

That was so beautiful Nodcrush. :) will you speak at my next award ceremony? I'll IGM you my last speech to TCF yesterday.

DeletedUser

Wow Tyrone, the fact that you are quoting Jersey Shore, speaks volumes...
There are some good guys in MOS, but they are getting a little cocky, they are the best alliance in Pella without doubt, but over confidence can a downfall. It is a little silly to say that they aren't the best alliance at the moment but MOS are digging a grave for themselves if they do get beaten though :D

DeletedUser5554

Wow Tyrone, the fact that you are quoting Jersey Shore, speaks volumes...
There are some good guys in MOS, but they are getting a little cocky, they are the best alliance in Pella without doubt, but over confidence can a downfall. It is a little silly to say that they aren't the best alliance at the moment but MOS are digging a grave for themselves if they do get beaten though :D

*wakes up and yawns* im sorry did you say something? i began to read this but lost interest quickly when you started nailing someones interests.

DeletedUser

hmmm...so this is what crosses the line for you in the "jerry springer" thread? :D
I've seen some worse things said in this thread that have been skipped over without criticism.

DeletedUser5554

no i don't have a line tbh im the guy who makes baby punting jokes in a really loud tone in church. but with you its just really uninteresting "oh you like jersey shore lets insult you for it" yeah seriously insulting someone over a tv show is like drinking and driving...if you attempt it you just killed yourself....its also funny how you complain about someone insulting personal details yet you stoop to their level and do it back.

DeletedUser22343

I don't think were digging a grave... I think were falling asleep from the lack of skill from these alliances where facing :D therefore we're trying to spark something interesting and meanwhile keep are selves awake.

DeletedUser

You cannot say that Silver is full of inept players. They have their good players just as you do. If you didn't have players like Max i doubt you would be half as arrogant or successful.

DeletedUser22343

... we pretty much all came from juktas we're a giant premade of good players with exception of some ofcourse. We came here with plans of domination and trash talk lol

and yes having great players like max is what makes it possible... im not sure I catch your point

DeletedUser

I thought MOS was the evolution of alliances such as The BANNED - are you saying MOS is a premade now?
And i'm saying a man with a sword is arrogant, without his sword he is just a man.

DeletedUser22343

.....MoS is Banned..... Enlightened... empowered... banned w/e you wanna call it. Its still mostly all the same guys that came here together in the start of pella, alliance name isn't really important lol

was just a bunch of shuffling after HurtU was banned.. but we all fell into the same place with a different name and a new leader

DeletedUser

But MOS was not a premade - that's all i'm trying to make clear here. Names kind of ARE important, you would take offence at being named wrong or mistaken for another alliance.

DeletedUser5554

yeah i mean what if someone confused Vulsung for making those MOS noobs and not leading the great LoPE!? ;D

DeletedUser22343

blah blah blah... you can twist it to fit to your liking all you want, all im saying is MoS is the banned and are core players are a pre made that spilt and then came back. And that GROUP OF PLAYERS came here to kick butt and take names and we have and still are and now its time to start boasting the fact that nobody else on the server that were fighting can do about it.

And until they do im sure its not going to stop so get use to it :p

DeletedUser

Time to start? You mean you haven't been doing that since day 1 and you had to change who you were and become MOS?