The mighty Patria

DeletedUser18571

Now Patria Management is gone. and for a summary of this war.

Wate Management and The Bish attack Tiny Teddies, Tiny Teddies and Sanity attack The Bish and Patria joins in and attacks Wasste Management. WM loses cities from TT and Patria, then all of a sudden Wm players join Patria, TT prepares for war with Patria and Patria decided to make the remaining Bish players join patria Management. Chimera takes advantage of The War and takes some cities from Patria and Sanity Continues to Take Bish cities (patria Management) and sanity was getting hit by Patria Branch Patria LLC. Sanity gains some cities and only loses 3 cities from inactive.

But Now one branch is gone and some of their remaining active players join Patria Corp.

The War is Now Tiny Teddies, Chimera(not sure about their stance), and Sanity.

How long will Patria survive?

The wars in this point of the game are a lot different. at the start its about rimming leaders, but with players having multiple cities it takes a long time to take all cities from someone and rim them. Its all about wearing an alliance out and making them give up and eventually patria will fall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now Patria Management is gone. and for a summary of this war.

Chimera takes advantage of The War

Fairly accurate statement Smiley, extremely astute from the outside looking in, but I have to point out a couple of misnomers concerning our "stance"

During Diplomatic talks (primarily with sheluvme), I had noticed some inconsistencies with what was said vs. what was observed, such as quotes like:
we actually hated them to the core
and
they are on a very short leash
concerning their newly acquired members.
Added to that, after we accepted a NAP with Patria MRA, they accepted refugees from our dismantling of what used to be Dragon Order (which I personally prided myself in being a member of once upon a time BTW), DURING the war, all the while relaying to us:
I never said I liked them
On top of taking cities in ocean 44 after agreeing to stay out, as a part of the NAP agreement.
Meanwhile, all my correspondence with Cheezehead as well as Saxen had proven 100% forthright and earnest.
So given the decision to take the side of players (Patria MRA) who actively stab each other in the back and badmouth each other out of earshot of one another for personal gain, or with an alliance who supports each other to the Nth degree (teddies), the decision on who to declare war on was effectively made for us before the first attack was launched.
Speaking only for myself and not my alliance, I will take the side of a player(s) with integrity over one which outwardly displays treachery any day.

DeletedUser

Smiley, i got one question for you. you talk so much, yet what do you do for your alliance except for taking inactive cities?...

DeletedUser

lol @ noodles - you information is so wrong on what down on the NAP it's pathetic.

I gave you guys a city I was holding 44 and as part of the nap agreement anon and mokosha were joining us, but we were to agree to a cease fire.

meanwhile you guys spied us, attacked us, and tried to take ghost cities in oc45, while lying that you were trying to take ghost cities, but we had active conquest on them and could see the incoming.

meanwhile you were conspiring with TT the whole time for the war on us.

I conduct everything i do with integrity and gave multiple chances for Huan to honor the NAP after continued offenses by your alliance.

good thing chimera is a bunch of chumps and all you do is feed us bp. too bad TT chose the wrong alliance partner.

@harufarma - nice conquest on deathzone today. real skilled.

DeletedUser

8 Chimera Elite 426,636

1 sheluvme Patria Corp. 205,349

maybe you guys should attack me again, i didnt get 30,000 bp today.

DeletedUser

Smiley, i got one question for you. you talk so much, yet what do you do for your alliance except for taking inactive cities?...

More than you can imagine. He is the only reason why Sanity is the alliance that it is today. He founded the alliance, installed within it an extremely organized system of attacking and defense capabilities, and is continuing to lead the alliance in such a way that they have won every war that they have started (and if you know anything about our alliance's history, we have started quite a few wars).

DeletedUser18571

The original agreement was for patria to side with TT and take out WM. But instead they continue to become an MRA by Recruiting refugees in oceans 45 and 55.

Sanity hasnt fully commited to the war. We've been at a netrual position taking cities from patria branches and taking a city from TT.

I have been inactive for weeks but Now im back and have made a decision to be on TT side and take out Patria corp and the rest of their branches.

You may be asking Why Sanity wants to attack patria, the answer is simple "Patria threatened to take ocean 46 from Sanity"

During the war with WM and TT, Patria decided to send some attacks to rekomstomp. Sanity responded by taking the beiggest city from one of the players in the patria branch patria LLc (formerly patria Soulz). They tried attacking and failed again and then they sent a message saying they will take ocean 46 from us. This was immediately after patria took the number one rank. Their branches start bragging and making threats. How idiotic were they to open their mouths just because their ally is number one? how did they expect to fight sanity?

anyways, Sanity is out Patria hunting and now take a close look at this
sanityprofile.png

you are now part of the list, your one of many top ranked alliances this world that has stood in our way.

DeletedUser

More than you can imagine. He is the only reason why Sanity is the alliance that it is today. He founded the alliance, installed within it an extremely organized system of attacking and defense capabilities, and is continuing to lead the alliance in such a way that they have won every war that they have started (and if you know anything about our alliance's history, we have started quite a few wars).

of course you won every war. yes, but trying to install a spy into my alliance now is just not going to work...

Well smiley. its going to be a good war now isnt it ;)

DeletedUser18571

I never tried to install a spy, I dont know where you got that idea.

So... any other lies you wanna spread here? we took 3 cities from you before and you only took one from an inactive.

But now its a lot different. Have you payed attention to our position? have you noticed how much closer we are to your alliance and how we took some cities in the center of your territory?

I came back here to the forum ready to talk trash and see not much has changed while I was gone. Same inexperienced player here rambling about what they don't know.

DeletedUser

lol may i reply, 3 cities that we never retaliated to? and shall we talk about inactives, or shall i spare your reputation?

lol center territory means nothing, just wait and see.

I came back here to the forum ready to talk trash and see not much has changed while I was gone. Same inexperienced player here rambling about what they don't know.

if your going to talk about other people, at least compare it to yourself. you contribute nothing to wars, and only contribute to making yourself look good on public forums.

ill admitt your a alliance is good, but with or without you, they would be good. you don't make your alliance. So let your alliance talk, never you talk for them.

DeletedUser18571

Your absolutely right, I did conquer inactives a few times, but Who hasnt? I contribute in wars by organizing almost everything, and being involved by clearing navies and land and support. I have defended my members cities and left my own cities free of troops just to save an alliance mate. you cant say someone doesn't contribute to an alliance without you having the right proof. grepostats doesn't tell you everything if you didn't know that by now.

I was the first in my alliance to take a city from sanity's first war. Was also the second to go after bleach during our second war (skirmish) and then for a while no targets near me and pact with bish limited my targets and I didn't have time after the first month of phi to play how I usually do.

and for your information. The alliance is only as good as its founder. I taught all the newer players everything about grepolis, and even taught some of the few veteran players in my alliance. Most of my alliance is made up players that started playing this game around the same time this world opened and only 1-3 elite players joined me the rest picked up the game quickly and learned from me and andxerces.

No one in grepolis history has ever made a rim alliance like Sanity. that started on the rim and now in the core and still kicking ***.

now lets talk about your alliance. In the core for the same or more time than my alliance. How many wars have you been in? How many alliance and alliance leaders have you rimmed? How many oceans have you taken?

DeletedUser

Your absolutely right, I did conquer inactives a few times, but Who hasnt? I contribute in wars by organizing almost everything, and being involved by clearing navies and land and support. I have defended my members cities and left my own cities free of troops just to save an alliance mate. you cant say someone doesn't contribute to an alliance without you having the right proof. grepostats doesn't tell you everything if you didn't know that by now.

wow, you just stated what every leader does. but still, you make yourself seem like your the best one in your alliance.

I was the first in my alliance to take a city from sanity's first war. Was also the second to go after bleach during our second war (skirmish) and then for a while no targets near me and pact with bish limited my targets and I didn't have time after the first month of phi to play how I usually do.

WOW! can i take out my violin now?

and for your information. The alliance is only as good as its founder. I taught all the newer players everything about grepolis, and even taught some of the few veteran players in my alliance. Most of my alliance is made up players that started playing this game around the same time this world opened and only 1-3 elite players joined me the rest picked up the game quickly and learned from me and andxerces.

LMAO! you just admitted your alliance is nothing compared to you. you did everything and made them what they are now! haha. not even there motivation to learn the game means anything to you...oh boy.

ow lets talk about your alliance. In the core for the same or more time than my alliance. How many wars have you been in? How many alliance and alliance leaders have you rimmed? How many oceans have you taken?

Lets start with yours.

DeletedUser18571

wow, you just stated what every leader does. but still, you make yourself seem like your the best one in your alliance.

I am the best.

LMAO! you just admitted your alliance is nothing compared to you. you did everything and made them what they are now! haha. not even there motivation to learn the game means anything to you...oh boy.

they are all noobs compared to me lol

Lets start with yours.
just look at our alliance profile and at the very bottom their should be a list of alliances we took out, not including all the other skirmishes. only alliances that made it to the top 15 are on that page.

DeletedUser

I am the best.

yes almighty ranked 158. i thought the best was #1, but i guess in your little world things might be different.

they are all noobs compared to me lol

Well you wantt o tell them that, or shall i show them this?

just look at our alliance profile and at the very bottom their should be a list of alliances we took out, not including all the other skirmishes. only alliances that made it to the top 15 are on that page.

And now how many of them fell due to internal problems?

DeletedUser18571

In my world (ocean, Territory, world phi) I am the best leader.

Go ahead and tell my members what I say, They know I'm the best leader and they wouldn't handle my position as founder of sanity because they all know the hard work I do. I can come on the forums here and say what I want because I prove my skill ingame. Your a no name and haven't had an impact in this world.

the alliances we fought were fair wars. most of them outnumbered my alliance but we still went after them. They didn't have internal problems before the wars started, its just a coincidence that they use an excuse for their failure after we defeat them.

DeletedUser

In my world (ocean, Territory, world phi) I am the best leader.

Yet again, your not #1, i think the #1 alliance has the best leader. cause the #1 alliance leaders, don't talk. they read, and they take action.

Go ahead and tell my members what I say, They know I'm the best leader and they wouldn't handle my position as founder of sanity because they all know the hard work I do. I can come on the forums here and say what I want because I prove my skill ingame. Your a no name and haven't had an impact in this world.

well if you ask me, you just said your alliance would be nowhere without you. but can you prove that? I want to here all of your members say that you are the best in Sanity, and no one is good enough to be you. Also, you act like being a no name devastates me. I rather be a no name, then to have a rep. like yours on here. seems as if the only people who have some respect for you are some of your members.

the alliances we fought were fair wars. most of them outnumbered my alliance but we still went after them. They didn't have internal problems before the wars started, its just a coincidence that they use an excuse for their failure after we defeat them.

Seems to me like "The Bish" had many internal problems, and fighting an alliance that was uncoordinated (no offence Confederacy) isn't called a war. Its called an easy win.

DeletedUser18571

Yet again, your not #1, i think the #1 alliance has the best leader. cause the #1 alliance leaders, don't talk. they read, and they take action.

being number one doesn't make you the best. cute furry Kittens, The bish were number one but clearly not the best. More points doesn't make you the best. Patria is only number in points due to recruiting.

well if you ask me, you just said your alliance would be nowhere without you. but can you prove that? I want to here all of your members say that you are the best in Sanity, and no one is good enough to be you. Also, you act like being a no name devastates me. I rather be a no name, then to have a rep. like yours on here. seems as if the only people who have some respect for you are some of your members.
just ask them. they will all tell you Im the best.

Seems to me like "The Bish" had many internal problems, and fighting an alliance that was uncoordinated (no offence Confederacy) isn't called a war. Its called an easy win.

I'll admit confederacy was easy. but explain to me the internal problem with THe Bish. It seemed to me the Bish gave up as soon as the war started. And to me someone giving up means they weren't good enough.

anyways.... lets not have a pointless conversation and let this thread go offtopic because we both have very biased opinions.

I noticed Patria Corp just lost a 10K city to Sanity. What can you say now, the allaince had internal problems, The player was inactive, your allaince got lucky.

well, any response to that?

DeletedUser

ing number one doesn't make you the best. cute furry Kittens, The bish were number one but clearly not the best. More points doesn't make you the best. Patria is only number in points due to recruiting.

Recruiting? never that. MRA doesn't exist in Patria, only taking members for the best purposes is what we do.

just ask them. they will all tell you Im the best.

haha i will, when the time is right.

'll admit confederacy was easy. but explain to me the internal problem with THe Bish. It seemed to me the Bish gave up as soon as the war started. And to me someone giving up means they weren't good enough.

anyways.... lets not have a pointless conversation and let this thread go offtopic because we both have very biased opinions.

I noticed Patria Corp just lost a 10K city to Sanity. What can you say now, the allaince had internal problems, The player was inactive, your allaince got lucky.

well, any response to that?

Yea, 3 vs 1. seems like your scared to face them alone?

DeletedUser18571

I was planning on going after your alliance alone without Chimera or Tiny teddies before this war started.

and if you haven't noticed you have more points, more cities, more players than us 3. I would have fought you guys one on one if you didn't recruit refugees and get yourselves on TT's bad side. talking about 3 vs 1. Patria Management and Patria LLC and Patria Corp was sending attacks to Sanity. for some time and you guys were the first to attack us.

You start this war and now you make excuses about it being unfair now that the tides turn.