Pnp The MRA of RHAMMUS

DeletedUser46838

Once upon a time there was an alliance called Nations of War. They based themselves in O54. Right off the bat, we all knew this alliance was an MRA because of the fact they were inviting people in like all 4 oceans. Some of my alliance mates had also been invited and I did too

But then after 5 hours...dun dun dun

27df715d-8490-4f22-8c0d-de5d62ca052a_zpsf618d837.jpg

They grew to 130 members! World record right?

Now themselves claimed they ARENT an MRA. I'm going to use this as an example

bsrm today at 17:05

not really. This is how alliance almost have to work to be competitive. You invite 150 people, 50 people don't accept, 30 people wash out and go inactive, and what you end up with is a decent alliance, but if you only started with 50 people, you'd end up with nothing.

meowican today at 16:59

needed to be said

bsrm today at 16:57

We're using different definitions of MRA I guess. Most people consider an alliance a MRA when they only try to get members instead of trying to get quality recruitment, which we have done thus far. Anyway, why are you sending the random accusation in the first place?

meowican today at 16:54

71 members in less then a day. you can have a average in 1,000,000pts and its a MRA

bsrm today at 16:51

we have the 2nd highest point average (I know points aren't everything, but they are the best indicator this early) so I wouldn't call this an MRA really, we just recruited well.

meowican today at 16:49

wow not even 1 day and 71 members, nice MRA you have there

Morale of the Story?:

Don't make an MRA or else you'll be laughed at.

Creds to Meowican and bsrm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47121

Not really.

They remind me of GHOST DIVISION from Pandosia

DeletedUser22115

Could you have at least disbanded them before posting this :p

DeletedUser44027

Eh. Tempted, but then he claimed that he would play better than me, so... Gotta rim him first ;)

DeletedUser22115

Do both at the same time? eh? sounds like a bit of a challenge for someone. Rim him while disbanding an alliance

DeletedUser47020

Er...
Kinda self-explanatory, I think.
Photo%20Aug%2013%2C%205%2038%2044%20PM.png

He also continued to call RUSE an MRA. I explained the premade concept... He didn't understand. :p

How cute you didn't want to post the rest of the messages? why don't you post them please.

DeletedUser44027

I'll paraphrase: you called me a kid who doesn't know how to play. Nevermind that your idea of a good alliance name is mixed caps, and a z instead of an s. I believe you also claimed that we have no experience (obviously never played anywhere decent, most people have heard of Atticus, or at least someone else in our alliance), and you agreed with me that anyone could out you guys down (yeah... Little unsure of that :heh:).

DeletedUser47020

I'll paraphrase: you called me a kid who doesn't know how to play. Nevermind that your idea of a good alliance name is mixed caps, and a z instead of an s. I believe you also claimed that we have no experience (obviously never played anywhere decent, most people have heard of Atticus, or at least someone else in our alliance), and you agreed with me that anyone could out you guys down (yeah... Little unsure of that :heh:).

I said almost none of those things, why don't you post the other page of the message:p

DeletedUser41523

ruse had 30 members in a hours of the world opening? but yeah im the MRA. LOL

Not sure what I should -rep you for. Dumb comments, or making me actually step up in the defense of future enemies.

RUSE is a premade bud. IE, they assembled their members long before the world. Before you ask, Venominimum is ALSO a premade. All the players on our list, were assembled prior to joining the world.

Also, stop double posting. I suggest you run along before you make yourself a target.

DeletedUser

Not sure what I should -rep you for. Dumb comments, or making me actually step up in the defense of future enemies.

RUSE is a premade bud. IE, they assembled their members long before the world. Before you ask, Venominimum is ALSO a premade. All the players on our list, were assembled prior to joining the world.

Also, stop double posting. I suggest you run along before you make yourself a target.

ooh ooh!

Mad Rhino Association was also a premade!

DeletedUser46838

I remember Meowican saying that "you can't attack while your in BP"

You can attack others just as long as the opponent is out of BP....