Pnp The MRA of RHAMMUS

DeletedUser18983

This PNP isn't worth making..84% of there members are in there core ocean in 54, if you can manage 150 players and keep most in your main ocean why not go for it?

Nations is an MRA but there's no need for all the insults.

DeletedUser11886

World record? I remember there being a 1.0 world that hit 300 members in 18 hours or something!

DeletedUser11886

q.q I'm just sitting here waiting for resources because I forgot to build swordsmen.

Anyways, I don't get these oh "THAT ALLIANCE IS AN MRA!" and all this finger pointing. It doesn't matter, MRA's are gonna fall with bad leadership and low experience, and we'll see the proper alliances rise within a week or so.

DeletedUser20415

tumblr_m92r5xzgxy1r7zj7v.gif

DeletedUser

now that nations of war disbanded, is this just a thread about MRA? (Mad Rhinos Association)
also, I talked with the leader of nations of war for a while, here's the convo (read from bottom to top)

SirNoelRules today at 23:35
wow, that was faster than expected. LOL, see what happens when you make an MRA?

zchesney today at 15:30
didnt know you could see into the future and you will see in a few days

SirNoelRules today at 15:25
well then you need to be careful who you allow to recruit. enjoy disbanding in a few days

zchesney today at 15:23
i haven't invite anyone labeled with an alliance it may have happened but not from me and your alliance have donw the same to a few od my members so you need to realize that before putting the blame on me

SirNoelRules today at 13:35
That player had already joined Venominium, they received the invite to your alliance 6 minutes after joining Venominium.

zchesney today at 10:40
if someone ask me to join and has no alliance at the time i have no recollection that the player left your alliance send me a list who left and i can do something about it

SirNoelRules today at 04:19
by the way,why did you recruit some of Venominium's members after they joined?

SirNoelRules today at 00:44
LOL that's a nice MRA you got there, it's being laughed at by almost everyone on the external forums.

the last message from me was written just a few minutes ago, after they disbanded

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

now that nations of war disbanded, is this just a thread about MRA? (Mad Rhinos Association)
also, I talked with the leader of nations of war for a while, here's the convo (read from bottom to top)

SirNoelRules today at 23:35
wow, that was faster than expected. LOL, see what happens when you make an MRA?

zchesney today at 15:30
didnt know you could see into the future and you will see in a few days

SirNoelRules today at 15:25
well then you need to be careful who you allow to recruit. enjoy disbanding in a few days

zchesney today at 15:23
i haven't invite anyone labeled with an alliance it may have happened but not from me and your alliance have donw the same to a few od my members so you need to realize that before putting the blame on me

SirNoelRules today at 13:35
That player had already joined Venominium, they received the invite to your alliance 6 minutes after joining Venominium.

zchesney today at 10:40
if someone ask me to join and has no alliance at the time i have no recollection that the player left your alliance send me a list who left and i can do something about it

SirNoelRules today at 04:19
by the way,why did you recruit some of Venominium's members after they joined?

SirNoelRules today at 00:44
LOL that's a nice MRA you got there, it's being laughed at by almost everyone on the external forums.

the last message from me was written just a few minutes ago, after they disbanded

Your a prophet :eek: Tell us more about what will happen in this world, would love to be prepared for the future once it arrives :D

DeletedUser

Your a prophet :eek: Tell us more about what will happen in this world, would love to be prepared for the future once it arrives :D

ok... the lemur and meowican will be rimmed and MRA (Mad Rhinos Association) and GoDz will both disband