Pnp The Riots Way of Doing Things

DeletedUser25970

"O64 which was a peaceful ocean is now in a bit of chaos"
If you want peaceful, www.barbie.com is pretty good fun.
BTW, what sort of cheese would you like with your whine?

I'm more than happy with this alliance. The management seem like decent and experienced people.
Stop crying and just play the game.

DeletedUser39113

EPIC losers

Great, you took away one city from Epic. But explain how Epic managed to take 15 cities in one day??:Angry:

Errr???/ You declared war, went after a bunch of in-actives and got 15 cities. Emmm how many have you picked in the last three days???? What three cities?? A city a day - gee awesome alliance. And how many have we taken off EPIC?/ 12 Cities that makes 4 cities a day.

Yep great at taking in-actives after declaring war on your PACT mates. But now that the real war is happening where are you, I think maybe VM.

DeletedUser30490

Thank the Gods nebs that we didnt have any Op's on you'll the past 3 days...Wait till we start again,lets see in a few days time how many more we take.
Btw that allen guy is in Southern riots:) surely you'll know and are getting him to stur some random things up so you guys can open your big mouths.
btw Neb you might want to do some magic and pull that CS,about to sink ;)

DeletedUser25970

Negative rep?
No. Not really. What's that supposed to mean?

DeletedUser11886

@Druvi

err, I dont think any of us would agree to be posting sections of our forums on the externals. Allen is probably a spy in our alliance for exo or something.

DeletedUser30490

who is exo? evo? :p

well deal it with him then...eus knows who he is but has not kicked him which could obviously mean that you guys are stirring things up

DeletedUser

Errr???/ You declared war, went after a bunch of in-actives and got 15 cities. Emmm how many have you picked in the last three days???? What three cities?? A city a day - gee awesome alliance. And how many have we taken off EPIC?/ 12 Cities that makes 4 cities a day.

Yep great at taking in-actives after declaring war on your PACT mates. But now that the real war is happening where are you, I think maybe VM.

I don't usually post on the external but I expected better from you. Firstly, the whole ruardt thing was unacceptable, that killed the Pact and War was inevitable.

Now this inactive thing seems a bit silly too, obviously we were going to clear out the North first which we did, active or not, no brainer.

I will not stoop to talk down about anything you've taken, all I will say is we expected to lose cities in a War and especially those nearer the enemies core and top players.

Livestock

DeletedUser43011

Where's the MODS, this is getting beyond SPAM and also boring. What started off as a good PnP has now turned into a handbag fight.

Pick up your teddies and dummies girls and do your talking with your CS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Says the person with more posts than those that are slogging it out with eachother <3

jk love you <3

DeletedUser30490

techincally it's on topic supafletch
adn if you noticed we dont have any mods anymore ;)

DeletedUser30490

well we do...but Baudin and Richard are busy and we have no titans anymore so no one really checks these forums anymore

DeletedUser47981

War was declared because EPIC discovered that Northern riots was planning to go to war with us or at least preparing too. We found out Iverc denied it but Neb confirmed it. A couple days went by and a spy told us that they were planning to attack us real soon and were getting their allies ready. We decided to prepare we saw them take a city; then a second one so we organized a quick OP and took a large amount of cities.

We did not betray our pact. Conquering our cities, canceling the pact to a NAP, Ruagrt Issue; and planning to go to war with us was enough motive to strike as soon as we saw another Epic city conquered by NR.

DeletedUser11886

Er, no. The two cities were from refugees. I can also confirm that we have had no plans of any kind to attack you guys in the near or further future widely spread in our alliance. Perhaps in leadership they were considering it, but we had no plans of any kind spread to the alliance members.

I'm not leadership.