The Strings Revealed: A Criticism of the Puppetmaster

DeletedUser

I have a minute, so I might as well laugh at all you Pheno folk trying and failing to convince Beta that you guys are the good guys. Little difficult if the whole of Beta are against you. Even more if you're lying through your teeth.

For one, you all kickstarted this event by recruiting in refugees, under attack by TTK. Then, after they went to Xmortis, and after a debate, you declared on Xmortis for taking in refugees. See my point?
SC and the DragonHeads only declared because, once again, you took in refugees, this time from TeA, who has been pretty much obliterated(Mike's in Xi btw ;)) by them. Had you not taken in those refugees, you may have been able to avoid the actual world war.

I may have a few details wrong, mostly just a few specifics, but the general idea is spot on.
Btw, those who know who I am(you know who you are) don't mention who I am.

DeletedUser

It doesnt matter why there is war, its a war game....war is what makes it fun. Did anyone honestly think we were just going to come and hold hands? If Phen falls it will be replaced and rinse and repeat....8 months ago it was a different story Pheno was the small alliance and UAE was the ugly monster. Why must everyone try and "justify" making war in a war game? Jeeze go and join the UN or something....

DeletedUser

Hm, good point. But, despite this being a war game, if you just declare war without reason(most the time the general reason is to expand or something) on the number one alliance, you're an fool.
Besides, in my opinion, this is fun :D

DeletedUser

But sooner or later everyone will fight everyone. Enemies become allies then go inactive only to rinse and repeat. Hopefully we wont end up like UAE and imploding. This could be a very fun war.

DeletedUser

But sooner or later everyone will fight everyone. Enemies become allies then go inactive only to rinse and repeat. Hopefully we wont end up like UAE and imploding. This could be a very fun war.

Yes but friends remain friends. See there's a big difference between our pact with Phenomen and most of our current pacts. With our current pacts I would consider many friends as I talk to them everyday on Skype and always have god chats there. Basing alliances on true friendship is much stronger than just saying that strategically they are good to have as an ally.

Everyone kept saying how close ML and Phenomen were where in actuality the only two people I talked to were you and kad, and it was much more sporadic than with our current allies.

DeletedUser

Either way why does everyone feel the need to explain their reasoning for war? I mean Yes we are friends but does that change anything with the war....nope. And if I dont forget I remember a skype conversation where you said ML was Phen's closest ally a month or so back before I went on VM. Either way it's all good.

DeletedUser

Either way why does everyone feel the need to explain their reasoning for war? I mean Yes we are friends but does that change anything with the war....nope. And if I dont forget I remember a skype conversation where you said ML was Phen's closest ally a month or so back before I went on VM. Either way it's all good.

I made sure to always use the word "oldest" so either you're wrong or I made a slip up.

Well I don't about you but some of us enjoy the politics and propaganda/arguing that accompanies most major wars. So if you don't like it, well, you know where's the door :p

DeletedUser

Maybe it i's UAE/AoA coming back and getting there revenge :p

DeletedUser

Nope we do not know who the puttenmaster i's :p

Actually I think power is divided

DeletedUser

kad knows who it is, which leads to the only plausible solution: kad is the puppet master!! He planned this all from the start :eek:

DeletedUser8362

kad knows who it is, which leads to the only plausible solution: kad is the puppet master!! He planned this all from the start :eek:

why plan the death of your own alliance :heh:

DeletedUser

Popped by this thread, saw Phalanx mentioned a couple times. I may as well clear that up for you.

Pheno offered Phalanx a ceasefire on the condition that Phalanx continue to war Virtus Phoenix. This offer came about 2 weeks late as we had organised a successful ceasefire with VP.

Pheno attacked Phalanx and sent mail asking why Phalanx were attacking them while we had a ceasefire. Note that we did not have a ceasefire.

We have yet to publically officially declare against Pheno, but we have not yet had any encouraging results from the diplomatic relations.

Phalanx will stick to working with our allies and seeing what will happen.

DeletedUser

The Temptation is there. I will say that if Phalanx joined it would be with a big bang ;)

DeletedUser

Speaking of bangs.

X-eye has just lost 1,064 LS trying to break our siege. OUCH!!

DeletedUser

Forgot to mention these players:

Kad - 191 so far
Chimosan - 208 so far
Loopcontrol - 444

Guess they are trying to make a statement with our first siege.

ATTENTION: Phenomen Players just a few points
1) Why are you defending a refugee:
- Joined SYNERGY 3 Oct 2010
- Lost 5 cities to the SES from 8 Dec to 11 Dec
- Joined Phenomen on 11 December
2) Your leader told me its faster, cheaper and easier to build briemes over LS :)
3) While you are sending your LS to help him keep his city, he is sending them at our cities? Not even bothering to help himself.

In conclusion, why are you still helping him?

DeletedUser

Maybe because of his points ;), an they need all the help they can get...