Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

• Thread starter DeletedUser54339
  • Start date

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Tig, as usual, you have taken everyone's words out of context and misrepresented the situation. I suspect that @OutOfCharacters and @TromboneTom are referring to the fact that you (THEIR ALLY) was also coordinating wonders with Cleo (THEIR ENEMY).

Of course they approached you first, that's what ALLIES do. Is it possible you forgot to tell them that you were siding with their ENEMY instead?

As for us, we have had NAP and a very respectful relationship with SOO since our war with them concluded. We did NOT have any kind of agreement for WW, which is why they went ahead and passed us on the Lighthouse. But maybe you expect us all to believe that it was just a coincidence that TM and CLEO just happened to be ignoring wonders the other was ahead on.

Since you tried to sell a story about TF approaching Cleo for some kind of WW deal, disbelieving your direct statements is just good judgment.

DeletedUser51435

Tig, as usual, you have taken everyone's words out of context and misrepresented the situation. I suspect that @OutOfCharacters and @TromboneTom are referring to the fact that you (THEIR ALLY) was also coordinating wonders with Cleo (THEIR ENEMY).

Of course they approached you first, that's what ALLIES do. Is it possible you forgot to tell them that you were siding with their ENEMY instead?

As for us, we have had NAP and a very respectful relationship with SOO since our war with them concluded. We did NOT have any kind of agreement for WW, which is why they went ahead and passed us on the Lighthouse. But maybe you expect us all to believe that it was just a coincidence that TM and CLEO just happened to be ignoring wonders the other was ahead on.

Since you tried to sell a story about TF approaching Cleo for some kind of WW deal, disbelieving your direct statements is just good judgment.

Funny you say that ... Shado asked Odin directly about TF's status and the answer came back that you had a pact not a NAP. Earlier in the server DWK angrily wrote us about our cities in 45 gained from our war with TF and referred to the terms of TM's NAP with them, not the pact we thought it was. They came to us the day before wonders hardly in advance and we know that you were shopping a 5 to 2 split ... we heard you did with Odin we assumed we were on our own and simply planned to go for 4 which we did. It also appeared that you had one when Odin dropped chasing a wonder they had a lead on you to leave it all to yourself. As for us doing opposite wonders Cleo chased us on Statue and Colossus we took Statue they took Colossus. We had gotten behind to Odin on Colo and Statue to Odin so decided to take the one we were closer on and that was Statue. The fact that you are jumping all over my posts tells me that I hit a nerve at TF.

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
Finally the real tig comes out to play.

Let me put this quite clearly: There is no proof, and you and your friend ed are stone liars. Its all pretty clear. Project onto us all you want. Stalk us all you want.

However, my advice is to move on. Go help someone else get a crown. We all know you cant go it alone.

DeletedUser54339

Funny you say that ... Shado asked Odin directly about TF's status and the answer came back that you had a pact not a NAP. Earlier in the server DWK angrily wrote us about our cities in 45 gained from our war with TF and referred to the terms of TM's NAP with them, not the pact we thought it was. They came to us the day before wonders hardly in advance and we know that you were shopping a 5 to 2 split ... we heard you did with Odin we assumed we were on our own and simply planned to go for 4 which we did. It also appeared that you had one when Odin dropped chasing a wonder they had a lead on you to leave it all to yourself. The fact that you are jumping all over my posts tells me that I hit a nerve at TF.

The fact that you are scatter-gunning your 'Alternative Pacts' theories all over the place because 'Ed told me that some guy from Odins he met down the pub said this' is probably the reason we're finding this amusing to be honest :rolleyes:

DeletedUser42118

Funny, love it, great
No rules in the game been broken, sensible in making advantages were advantages can be made. Love hearing other alliances unhappy! If you could make and advantage you would not reject it, same as Cleo. The game is politics as well as fighting, we've done well at both in my opinion

DeletedUser48582

Funny you say that ... Shado asked Odin directly about TF's status and the answer came back that you had a pact not a NAP. Earlier in the server DWK angrily wrote us about our cities in 45 gained from our war with TF and referred to the terms of TM's NAP with them, not the pact we thought it was. They came to us the day before wonders hardly in advance and we know that you were shopping a 5 to 2 split ... we heard you did with Odin we assumed we were on our own and simply planned to go for 4 which we did. It also appeared that you had one when Odin dropped chasing a wonder they had a lead on you to leave it all to yourself. As for us doing opposite wonders Cleo chased us on Statue and Colossus we took Statue they took Colossus. We had gotten behind to Odin on Colo and Statue to Odin so decided to take the one we were closer on and that was Statue. The fact that you are jumping all over my posts tells me that I hit a nerve at TF.
Well an easy way to know the truth is simply to ask, Tig - not that hard. At which point has our word not to be trusted since you begin to believe rumors? We have been open about our NAP with TF from day one and there were no deal with TF on wonders. They didnt ask us and vice versa.

We went for four as we should but competing with three other Alliances on all four wonders we decided to play it safe as we knew we wouldnt be able to compete with both Magic and Cleo’s favor trick and gold use... quite simple actually.

DeletedUser42118

SoO did a brilliant Job!!! you just didnt decide on the 4 wonders you wanted quick enough! you could have had 3 but your wonder management was poor! don't blame others for making arrangements, blame yourself for not making them first. it is part of the game and you lost

collect78900

Phrourach
Really don....
Soo couldn't deal with gold users and favor tricks......what use was it to have 2. feeder alliances who would pump Ur wonders with res as soon as it opened.......u have no idea how hard it was for us to pump res and favor with only 35-40 players active......
U ppl really should have gone all out for 2-3 wonders like us...and play it safe....

collect78900

Phrourach
Btw Jameslongst....
You talk a lot in the forums maybe if u had some ba*ls u would deliver in game as well....Ur stats are pathetic....

DeletedUser51435

Well an easy way to know the truth is simply to ask, Tig - not that hard. At which point has our word not to be trusted since you begin to believe rumors? We have been open about our NAP with TF from day one and there were no deal with TF on wonders. They didnt ask us and vice versa.

We went for four as we should but competing with three other Alliances on all four wonders we decided to play it safe as we knew we wouldnt be able to compete with both Magic and Cleo’s favor trick and gold use... quite simple actually.

A few things here Don. What was the point in asking? When we started to hear things we asked directly if you had a pact or a nap with TF ... the answer was a pact so as you say to trust your word we did. Being told originally it was a Nap and later a Pact and having DWK telling us we just had a nap is kind of why we started believing rumours.

As for favor trick, you have players that know that system and I was surprised I saw little evidence that you were not using it ... I know TF was using it but of course they will deny Grepo Life and say they didn't.

Now gold use ... one of our players organized a very good group and got the word out what the best combinations were and percentages were and we asked everyone to participate and train units. This particular event didn't require a lot of gold to do well in. I assume we were better organized for it and that is why we won all 4. We may have used gold to replace lost units but I suspect there are a lot of unused Manti nukes out there that will show the true golders. Maybe it is us, I just don't know yet.

DeletedUser55183

TF is eroding. It will soon be a couple of desperately proud leaders and a few more small barely-active hopefuls. Look at the data RX... go merge again to stop the bleeding.

And do I troll you guys... maybe, or perhaps the truth just feels that way.

DeletedUser10265

Don't talk about gold users, everyone does, you look dum.

also favor tricks, wow so you and your 10 alliance groupie feeders couldn't get it up so thats our problem cause we did, tisk tisk silly man.

lay it all out, i don't got anything to hide, ill eat em all!!!!!!!!

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
As for favor trick, you have players that know that system and I was surprised I saw little evidence that you were not using it ... I know TF was using it but of course they will deny Grepo Life and say they didn't.

If you mean using Heracles to generate favor, of course we were. Why would anyone deny that?

jameslongst

Strategos
Listen to you guys: "TF, TF, TF!!!" True Fear did this, james and rx did that." Get over it lol.

"TF is eroding." What a joke. We have gone up against way worse than you over the years joshie woshie.

The fact is, TM is a run of the mill, deeply boring turtle alliance. Soon formed, and soon over. I laugh in your general direction, sirs and ladies.

DeletedUser46647

Jimmy you back again doing the jabber jaw? I mean wonders still going on in one world, starting another (love some of the names in that lineup ... honor&truthfulness... oh hush) ... where do you get all the time? What you have a compromised immune system and live in a bubble to be able to have the time to post and set new standards in team membership turnover?

Now remember what I said about staying consistent because some of you have no lives and like to research things said months ago like it was your job? Alrighty then...

Now jimmy and co say this and that. Let me ask you what agreements have TM broken? Don is posting so he's around. He will confirm there is a long running conversation with a small group that got very slow around 6-8 weeks ago. We were not involved in their wonder plans and they have to confirm that because that 1 quick conversation doesn't even qualify as even a "loose" agreement. The pact was necessary in dealing with Indy for both of us. Any other arrangement with another group that bothered to reach out to us was made to keep wonders competitive. I'm shocked we got 2. I was thinking at our size 1 to help hang the server. As proof has the 4th wonder been dropped? After all everything everyone has posted who has 4? Looking at my membership you think we could even sell that to them to just give 1 away without trying to win? Sorry Jimmy you are known for settling for cycling through. Not us. All i ever promised my people was a fighting chance at winning, a hung server and big fight.

Don can confirm that we all agreed that a NAP with TF was in everyone's best interest because BM already had one (at the time) and because TF was not a serious threat as compared to what Indy was at the time. They would just pull resources and draw out the fight and get bogged down as much as BM were at the time. In fact Indy is the poster child of what happens to a team when primary leadership neglect diplo and make sure they are not fighting everywhere. After all those posts jimmy has about us cutting deals with everyone who else in this server out of the top 10 since the first month fought on 2 fronts longer than my group did? Actually for the BP we collected for our size and position we got the hell beat out of us between the different versions of Brossr to the south and Indy in the north. After TF entered 56 and SOO did nothing we said we understood and returned the favor by letting them take on Repo/etc on their own. We both survived and grew as well. I have nothing bad to say about Odin. What we did together kept the server competitive and allowed us to survive. What TM did with Cleo accomplished the same. Now for the rest of you ... if you don't like it we don't care. When your teams make their moves they don't check in with us and more often than not it negatively affects my team so please go kick rocks.

Don't rewrite history Jimmy. It was you breaking the NAP, colonizing in 56, using a lame excuse that you had to deal with a threat from brossr and then using whatever lame excuse to then merge the Brossr alliances in within a few weeks of fighting that brought our little feud on. That well thought out move forced 2 other teams to get together that actually were happy being separate. Blue Magic and FU. Why? Was it a devious pact merge situation? No. It was your well thought out move to merge in almost the entire food source for 2 teams in 3 oceans. You break NAP's, force teams that had no aggressive motivation towards you into being aggressive and then want to talk trash on top of it. Maybe it is for the best that You have Stack as part of TF now .. oops my bad that's in the new world with 20buck's ... sorry ... keep 'em coming.

DeletedUser51435

If you mean using Heracles to generate favor, of course we were. Why would anyone deny that?

I think you need to re read what I said ... it was Don/Odin that called it a favor trick and I simply was pointing out that even you used this smart trick .... Geez you try to be nice lol

DeletedUser48582

A few things here Don. What was the point in asking? When we started to hear things we asked directly if you had a pact or a nap with TF ... the answer was a pact so as you say to trust your word we did. Being told originally it was a Nap and later a Pact and having DWK telling us we just had a nap is kind of why we started believing rumours.
So a pact with TF??? Well that might have slipped my mind then, because then its funny they are brown to us - not green. I dont see where the “pact” come into the picture at any point as i exlicit wrote NAP in skype during our conversations. Besides if you were really in doubt of anything you have had all chances to ask during these.

DeletedUser48582

Don't talk about gold users, everyone does, you look dum.

also favor tricks, wow so you and your 10 alliance groupie feeders couldn't get it up so thats our problem cause we did, tisk tisk silly man.

lay it all out, i don't got anything to hide, ill eat em all!!!!!!!!
Speaking of looking dum lol

DeletedUser48582

SoO did a brilliant Job!!! you just didnt decide on the 4 wonders you wanted quick enough! you could have had 3 but your wonder management was poor! don't blame others for making arrangements, blame yourself for not making them first. it is part of the game and you lost
To me nothing looks lost Fella as no one has won :) there is no difference in having 1 or 2... everyone still needs to bust wonders :D it would be to easy to block us on only 3-4 when your competing with three other groups on all of them.