The Unit vs. Alpha

DeletedUser

that's not the reason i attacked, but yes I did attack.

too bad I can't anymore something "strange seems to have happened to our good friend worms.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not that it matters at this point, Alpha has all but fallen apart.

DeletedUser

Yes mosert, you can blame both your ex-alliance mates for that.
I don't, happens and it was a slight mallfunction I can't blame anyone except for myself.

DeletedUser

300000 DBP to Aksak in 2 days and only 3 cities lost. 100000 BP given is waaaay too much in my opinion. That's a little ridiculous don't you think?

DeletedUser17483

300000 or 10000000000000 in the end the city will be ours! We dont care , we burn it to the end till we get what we wants!!!

DeletedUser

I would rather give up than give a good player 10000000000000 BP, if you did he would have enough CP to have 100 or so cities, I think that 100 cities on an enemy is undesirable. I might be crazy though.

DeletedUser17483

100 city or 1000 city in the end we will take it! botom of the line what ever you will do your cities will be our sooner or later!

so enjoy while you can!

DeletedUser

actually a half decent player could take ghosts and inactives at least as fast as his cities can be conquered. Want an example?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/629243

Note the 466 conquers. It is actually close to impossible to rim a decent player in this game and by doing so you give him more BP to take cities with. So unless every Alpha jumps ship to Evo, you won't get every single one of our cities. You just don't have the CP.

DeletedUser

lets see how much of ghost cities can you keep up. either that player will be fedup with incoming attacks go to Chicken mode or he will just Quit.

DeletedUser17483

what make us stronger than any one that we play as a team! live together and die together and that what you dont have!

asaka is good player and we do respect him ! u can consider this as a givt from us to him!
he is in the wrong alliance!

again amirashah ocean 56 will be ours!

DeletedUser

That link I sent is living proof that that isn't true. That is 300 cities that where turned over to the enemy and idu never quit. You will take cities and may take 56 but I for one won't quit, jump ship (unless my friends and leaders do) and won't be rimmed, you could try if you want, but I will take cities, look at spiller, he is back form the grave.

DeletedUser17483

Each person should accept loosing... this is the game! and remember what ever i will say and you will say ! the winner always write the history! and its our time!

spiller came back and what??? he will go back soon!

DeletedUser

But the players will have no where to build if they keep getting pushed back, people can only go inactive so long till there are no more ghosts or fall backs to make. Alpha has already been pushed so far back, soon they will be in DF oceans for thier survival.

DeletedUser17483

Asaka i will say haaahaaaahaaaa :) you are so funny! u are in revolt mate! did you study all my tricks in game such like last time :):):):) ???

becarfull coming with new one today! and remember all times when i say your city is mine i take it! so stop me if you can!:)

DeletedUser

the only way Alpha can survive now is for them to get merged with DF.

DeletedUser17104

300000 DBP to Aksak in 2 days and only 3 cities lost. 100000 BP given is waaaay too much in my opinion. That's a little ridiculous don't you think?

i call it just having fun.

he is great player and allways puts up a great fight and I/we have great respect for him so let him grow so we can have more battles.

btw - 22,000 troops and 2,500 br in one city was just too much to pass on.

Last edited by a moderator: