The Unit vs. Alpha

DeletedUser

and only 3 cities lost

That's funny your mate is over in the other thread doing a little song and dance about us losing 4 cities (to more than one alliance) and your here dismissing 3 conquest like its nothing :D

Score is 334-85

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is still going on? haha :D

don't mind me, i'm just passing through :)

DeletedUser

Murty, when you opponent has a player average that is twice with twice the members, only loosing 4 cities to them while gaining 4 for the alliance is an acomplishment. BTW is Evo made of LS's because it sure seems so to me, with the number of LS you blasted on AT.

DeletedUser

DF/DFW/Alpha/AA/GS/D3ATH

Members: 226
Cities: 3609

VS.

Evolution

Members: 59
Cities: 2326

You are right mate we are very out numbered and we are still winning :)

@ Eclipse, mate this will keep going even in the hero worlds :D

DeletedUser

I hate to play devils advocate, but unless they stay out of it, you have to count the argonauts and GE on the EVO side.

DeletedUser

Why do we have to count them in our wars? If they are at war with other alliances (for example TA are at war with The Force and GE are at war with little bro) should we count TF and LB on Alpha's side? I am here discussing our current war nobody else. Yes we may have diplomacy with TA and GE and they maybe at war with some of the alliances we are at war with but we do not plan ops with them so therefore they are not helping us.

DeletedUser

But the flaw is that you count all the other alliances against you, even though many of them are at war with GE, TA, and so on thus making thier attention not solely against EVO, no offense, just a flaw of the logic.

DeletedUser

Yes I understood the point you were trying (and failing) to make, but my response clearly states that I am only discussing Evolution's current wars. If we started talking about every little alliance that all the above mentioned alliances are at war with we'd have to name pretty much every alliance in this world. We get flooded with messages from little alliances in the likes of O57 who are losing their cities to aid Alpha's escape from us. So since Alpha are attacking them should we include them on our side too?

From the alliances who I named in my post the stats of losses to GE (all their alliances) and TA are as follows.........

DF losses
GE 0
TA 1

DFW losses
GE 1
TA 0

Alpha losses
GE 0
TA 0

AA losses
GE 0
TA 0

GS losses
GE 0
TA 0

D3ATH losses
GE 0
TA 0

So they are obviously not having a major affect on this war but still you wish to include them on our side?

DeletedUser

If you want to play that way you have to at least take D3ath out since they have yet to impact the war in any way. Furthermore, I was speaking about Alpha directly, but if you want to count the alliances we are close enough with to have joint ops then you can count DF and even DFW if you want even though we are separated by a whole ocean. therefor, the point total is 23,164,816 points with an average of 143,881 and 161 members for DF/DFW/Alpha/AA to Evo's 25,352,458 points, 429,702 average and 59 members. is that really outnumbered? Yes Evo has 102 less members, but they also have 21 more towns, owned by proven, active players while the coalition's (there isn't a better name) members are closer to the rim and less likely to be active since they have less points and have expended less time, effort and in some cases money on the game.

DeletedUser

Again for the third I am talking about Evolutions current enemies as BS took 23 cities from D3ATH and D3ATH took 13 from BS (the last been on 30-11-11 just before the merger) and with BS been a major part of Evolution I would consider D3ATH a current enemy. If Alpha see them as an ally or not that's up to you guys but we will count them as our enemy regardless.

DeletedUser

It may not sound as impressive only being my second time, but I was originally talking about Alpha as of its self. and yes Evo has almost 5 time the points of Alpha. if we want to include AA and DF our closest allies you would still have more points; even when DFW is added in. Finally I will move on to my last point, DFW has taken multiple cities from your ally's academies, GEW/GEA. although you don't count your allies and their academies, we (the coalition) are obviously lumped into a single group against Evo. Therefore the coalition see's all of the GE alliances (seeing as they are sister alliances) in the Evo bed (metiphoricaly). So please use some empathy and ask yourself who is numbered?

DeletedUser

Mate I have watched cartoons that make more sense than you, if your only talking about Alpha then why are you including DFW's conquest against GE in your statement. I mean lets get some sense of what you are claiming here. You claim that due to our diplomacy with GE that is some how affecting Alphas war efforts against us? If not then why are you bringing it up? I talk about GS, D3ATH, DF and DFW in the same group as Alpha because we are actively at war with them at this current moment. Is Alpha attacking any GE alliance or is any GE alliance currently attacking Alpha?

DeletedUser

Yeah, look at DBZ.
Everybody can fly and throw energybeams at each other!

DeletedUser

This is like the song that never ends, it just keeps going and going.