The War of Ocean 66 (PnP, Image Heavy)

DeletedUser

32325317.jpg

an attack best forgotten for endalos i suspect :p

edit - epic edit fail

Well, attacks like that happen :) It what you get when you try to attack a very active player :D

DeletedUser3288

No **** Sherlock :/

Noice report Danie! You want an account in gamma? im sure I can get you a nice big one :D

this server takes up too much of my time as it is. I dont know how im going to keep my cities maintained once my knee is fixed properly.

Its all the farming, its ridiculous.

But thanks for the offer :p

DeletedUser

Im not getting upset i'm 1 happy cookie monster!!!!!!

Not for you to get upset...I was saying it doesn't do me any good to get upset. I started a new city in beta(didn't want to wait the 24 hours for you all to get my cities)
less than 2 days, and academy in under construction

DeletedUser

this server takes up too much of my time as it is. I dont know how im going to keep my cities maintained once my knee is fixed properly.

Its all the farming, its ridiculous.

But thanks for the offer :p

double your cities,

Double the Speed

that's what I got on gamma :/

DeletedUser

Not for you to get upset...I was saying it doesn't do me any good to get upset. I started a new city in beta(didn't want to wait the 24 hours for you all to get my cities)
less than 2 days, and academy in under construction

Sorry I must have read it wrong mate and good luck in beta! Sorry that this happened to you nothing personal mate you seem like a nice person but that's the game I suppose!

DeletedUser

Once again smoke rises from the remnants of a nation. The warships of Pergamum drifts in the waves sailing deep laden with slaves and silver.

Once again celebration rings out in the halls of the Triangle Table as the leaders and warriors of Pergamum dine on fine meats and wine.

Once again another alliance have found what happens when you mess with Pergamum.

For it was nearly two weeks ago one of our cities were lost. It was then the citizens of Pergamum who cried out for revenge and Operation Revenge was born. Maps were drawn, plans were laid out and the warriors of Pergamum started sharpening their weapons. Once we were ready, as the sun rose in its early hours. The attacks begun.

Within this weekend, seven cities fell while two more are under siege as we speak. The loss of the other side was great, and from this damage they may never recover. And when the sages and historians look back on this day, they will speak of the massacre of Borinquen.

OperationRevenge.jpg

DeletedUser

We now have taken 9 out of 9 targets well done to all the pergamum players that took part a very successful operation and there will be more to come from us so watch out !! :Smile:

DeletedUser

Now thats what I like to see, some screenies :D well done Pergamum, Nice written piece there endalos

DeletedUser

It seems Legions of Achilles has been disheartened.

Drabbel on 5/31/10 at 11:18 PM
Everyone in LoA East,

As some of you may know I am the current leader of Legions of Achilles East.
others who didnt might be in a shock.

We have seen many things happening in this alliance. Our losing war with Pergamum
who is taking cities from us everyday in ocean 66 taking out many good players.
We have had more spies than Moskou over had, we even had one disbanding
our entire alliance. Leaving many vunerable for the moment they were without an alliance.
And after all that our brave leaders fought us through it al!

Until Now!!!
The original founder: Gardebuff together with the old leadership
have all left the alliance like rats fleeing from a sinking ship!
Wookieplus the hardest working leader ive seen so far can do no more
I think he too felt betrayed by Gardenbuff and the others and has therefor quit playing the game.

Because of the latest events I the leader of Legions of Achilles East
have decided to disband the alliance.

I believe that with the leaving of the old leadership, Legions of Achilles has died.
I will give everyone a few days to either find a new alliance, or found one.

Greetings
Drabbel

DeletedUser

Another alliance has fallen to the expanding terror that is Pergamum. The Dogs of War, believing that they could expand their territory into Ocean 66 met with some resistance, and soon enough the defenders saw the familiar sight of Pergamum ships, but this time it was heading towards them.

The usual massacre followed with several of their best members falling.

Another black day for an alliance. Another celebration for Pergamum.

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac295/Endalos/DoW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As Endalos has already said another great operation and I would like to thank everyone in are alliance for there commitment ,there hard work and there dedication to Pergamum! It would not be this successful without them, thanks peeps you are what makes our alliance so great to be a part of! :)

DeletedUser

Nataraja has taken a lot of Dogs of wars city's also... we have been hitting them for a few weeks now.

DeletedUser

why not put that Pergamos failed to take away my city?:) and I am one, but they're all top players.

DeletedUser

delta-game screens ask if you'd like to send you-and so will understand Their tactics:)

it also bids farewell - bye. was fun:)

Last edited by a moderator: