Thoughts about 2.0

DeletedUser9465

What is your honest opinion about 2.0? What do you think about the interface, map scrolling, the need to conquer the farms in order to be able to trade with them, the way the reports are displayed and so on. And what will you do: will you stay or will you leave?

As far as I'm concerned I pretty much hate everything about 2.0 and I would probably quit right now. Not doing it yet because of my alliance mates. But I can hardly picture myself playing this joke they call the 2.0 "upgrade".

DeletedUser

hate it, but not quitting, its really annoying how you have to switch city groups.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same here. It's not at all intuitive. It's cluttered.

Shame. I was really into this game.

DeletedUser8790

Well I ask theta forgiveness for ever wishing for this horrible thing, It is completely unplayable on a broadband connection, Maybe there are fixes coming so I will keep my eye out but I was Wrong wrong wrong,, what a way to end a game! Please reply your "I told you so!" rsponses now!

DeletedUser9465

I told myself to give this 2.0 joke a chance. I've started to conquer the farms on my islands, those farms I previously was able to use in order to trade resources. After half an hour I still have 2 to conquer on my first island. I have cities on at least 150 islands. This means I will need at least 80 hours to conquer all the farms previously used. Don't get me wrong: not all the farm villages on every island, but only those I previously use for trade. Great job inno. It's so fun and entertaining attacking farming villages. Really! 2.0 IS A NIGHTMARE. I WANT 1.26 BACK!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18659

what a load of rubbish!you click on city overview and then click on next city your city changes but the ocean is still on the last city,everything is all over the place,i really think this has ruined the fun for everyone,i think everyone should not quit but boycott the game until they come up with a better idea because this one sucks good style :heh:

DeletedUser19042

HATE IT and i'll probably leave...But i'm sure no-one will miss me...:)

DeletedUser19042

lol, thanks...Btw; you noticed: ALL the forums are opening threads like these...Grepolis staff WILL see it...

DeletedUser

Agree with Robbyn

obbyn44

Hipparchus

Total posts : 625
Robbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the rough

Default Thoughts about 2.0
What is your honest opinion about 2.0? What do you think about the interface, map scrolling, the need to conquer the farms in order to be able to trade with them, the way the reports are displayed and so on. And what will you do: will you stay or will you leave?

As far as I'm concerned I pretty much hate everything about 2.0 and I would probably quit right now. Not doing it yet because of my alliance mates. But I can hardly picture myself playing this joke they call the 2.0 "upgrade".
Robbyn44 is online now Reply With Quote
Unread Today, 16:25 #2

Robbyn

I totally agree with you buddy.I am at the point of hitting the delete button but just hanging around for my guys who don't deserve me just quitting like that.:cool:

DeletedUser19042

lmao...You don't even has to be an alliance leader to not leave because of alliance mates...That's the only reason I'm staying...(for now)...

DeletedUser22190

Conquering farms?!?

Conquering the farms is ridiculous, we are suppose to be conquering each other not the farms and where is the button to view the list of all your cities so you can jump to a city without scrolling through the lot of them, definitely more complicated than it was, and will take more time to do things, i could get used to it probably, just dont get why make it so complicated?!?!:(

DeletedUser8790

Well I am starting to flip flop again, I have done some tooling and have found I can know use two of the overviews that did not work for me before, also I have managed to speed it up significantly. I think everyone should give it a few days and see how it goes.

DeletedUser9465

I can tell you right now: it goes from bad to worse. Bugs started to occur.

DeletedUser

Hate it too. Too much clutter, runs too slow, hard to even see what city you are on. The only thing keeping me here is my alliance mates, and just barely....

I will have to see what happens when I start attacking someone, if that sucks too..... sorry Liquidators. LOL

DeletedUser22425

Well I have never posted here before but some will know I have been in the game a while. I agree I dont like 2.0 and would prefer they had just left it alone....was it broken? No I dont think so.

However I am not inclined to quit just yet. I will give it a good go before I make that decision. I hope many of you will too, well many who arent the bad guys....you know who you are!!!

DeletedUser14492

I can only echo pretty much all the posts so far.

I played 2.0 before and grew to hate it.

After half an hour on Theta as 2.0 I cannot say that opinion has changed, it is simply awfull.

I dont like to be dramatic, but I cannot see myself continuing with it like this. Even administrator does not seem to make it any easier, it is simply terrible.

As with others, the only thing keeping me here now is my alliance mates. How long that can last I cannot say. I will give it some time, but I have sick feeling that a game I loved has been taken away from me, time to move on.

Ev

DeletedUser

Amazingly, and as always I am the total opposite on this issue.

I think the new 2.0 is great, it reminds me more of a strategic board game now and I will continue to play. At first I was a little lost on where to click and in which order I would be acting if I was to attack or go into defense, but not long latter I was cruising right along with it. Also it took a while for my caches to update but the speed is about the same for me.