Top 12 alliance discussion

DeletedUser

1- under water ninja tigers name says it all :) we can hold our breath longer than you :p

2-the dirty dozen good bunch of players fighting the good fight :)

3-phalanx had no contact with them seem like a typical MRA hope to see them in my ocean one day

4- bad company what is actually bad about them ??????? typical noob alliance trying to tae down the big bad tiger and failing miserablly

5- the dirty dozen . just like there brother alliance

6- Delian League Elites hanging in slowley but sureley nothing special

7- the rebels doing not to bad growing good they just need a good war to make or break them

8- phenomenon great bunch of players they will do well watch out lota

9- the dirty dozen see rank 2 and 5

10- phalanx II as i said MRA

11- the death crusaders doubt this alliance will remain active

12- litte brother holy mother is there any actives left inside

my opinions if you dont like them unlucky

DeletedUser

Top 12:

1. Underwater Ninja Tigers. - What can I say? We're are an awesome group of people, and just hope you never meet our attacking force. ;)
2. The Dirty Dozen - Haven't ever really worked with them a lot, but they have a great bunch of players with them. :)
3. Phalanx - I don't know much about them.
4. Bad Company - TURTLE POWER!!!!!!
5. The Dirty Dozen. - Same as 2. ;)
6. Delian League Elites - Don't have much to say..Don't really know them very well..
7. THE REBELS - Well...I can't say much about them either..lol
8. Phenomenon - GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE ! :)
9. The Dirty Dozen.. - Same as 2. ;)
10. Phalanx II - Same as Phalanx. lol
11. THE DEATH CRUSADERS - I guess most of their hitters(that they had) went to Bad Co..Again TURTLE POWER !
12. Little Brother - Are they still alive?

DeletedUser

1. Underwear Paper Tigers - Got Lane who was formerly leader of Legion II and seems to make threats he can't back up. Yeah, I remember when you said you had my number in December. Then you quit after a long vacation mode and returned as Aider. Great to see you got a second life so we could take cities from you.
2. The Dirty Dozen - still #2. will be as long as they are pacted with Evo.
3. Phalanx - destroying D12 in the North. of course there's no publicity of that... why should there be?
4. Bad Company - turtles do a lot of taking cities from top-ranked alliances. wow! what a novel idea!
5. The Dirty Dozen. - really The Citadel, is there a purpose to being stuck with D12 now that Evo isn't around to fight you?
6. Delian League Elites - fought off #1 & #2 for more than 6 months. yet no prize for them.
7. THE REBELS - fighting people...
8. Phenomenon - sorry to say this is Evo #2 or UNT #2
9. DD.. - same as #2. wait, no, looking at grepostats they are dead.
10. Phalanx II - same as above.
11. TDC - one hitter went to TDC. one. the rest remains fighting Evo in whatever shape or form they choose this week.
12. Little Brother - still alive and looking this week, much more alive that people think ;)

DeletedUser

1. Underwear Paper Tigers - Got Lane who was formerly leader of Legion II and seems to make threats he can't back up. Yeah, I remember when you said you had my number in December. Then you quit after a long vacation mode and returned as Aider. Great to see you got a second life so we could take cities from you.
3. Phalanx - destroying D12 in the North. of course there's no publicity of that... why should there be?
4. Bad Company - turtles do a lot of taking cities from top-ranked alliances. wow! what a novel idea!
5. The Dirty Dozen. - really The Citadel, is there a purpose to being stuck with D12 now that Evo isn't around to fight you?
6. Delian League Elites - fought off #1 & #2 for more than 6 months. yet no prize for them.
11. TDC - one hitter went to TDC. one. the rest remains fighting Evo in whatever shape or form they choose this week.
12. Little Brother - still alive and looking this week, much more alive that people think ;)

When was I a leader in LEGION II? Please explain..
Also, Taking cities from me? Yes, You guys took ONE ! When I was in the hospital with family...GREAT JOB ! :) ::claps hands::
Second: Since when have I made threats I can't back up?

DeletedUser

you were in December 2010 as Lane. Southern O66. do you seriously want me to draw you a picture? or are you that dense. oh, right, you're in Evo. so that comes standard.

DeletedUser

LMFAO.....When I QUIT the game???? Wow ! Seriously? You took an inactive players cities...GREAT JOB, AGAIN ! As for the Leader of LEGION II ...I think you need to talk to Commander Roky, Jen, Noel, and Lozza about that..I was NEVER a leader...Forum Mod maybe.. ;) lol

DeletedUser

Excuse Me, Hai there. You remember the topic? and how "Evo hate-fest" was not what it was called?

DeletedUser

Someone is very hopeful, and even more misinformed. We are not a part of the Underwater Tiger Brigade. If you remember, we have the same leadership as our TBE days. We've just made new friends, and you guys are obviously shaken up by it, seeing that Bad Company, THE CIRCLE and REBELS are ALL attacking our 17 player team. So you have uber-awesome turtles (Bad Co.), an alliance that never received credit for being remotely active (the circle), and a bunch of "fighting people" whose leaders attack with biremes and defensive units, while calling for a cease-fire because we retaliated on a spy attempt from them (THE REBELS) Keep digging that grave buddy ;) :pro:

P.S. LB may still be alive, but they remain in a vegetative state, so they're not much of a factor.

DeletedUser

Let´s update this ^^
1 The Dirty Dozen -> Same old fights but we merge the active members from DD and DD.. at 1 alliance and now we add Phalanx to the enemy list too.
2 Underwater Ninja Tigers - Great allys and friends from old evo, they fight Bad Company but we need to kick DL again at south ^^
3 Phalanx -> Most of them disbanded when the war started and when we try to attack some big fish from there they go VM. What can i say from the old SoS, Vanguard, Empire and now Phalanx... 70% are turtles that eat only inactives but finally we found 1 alliance that attack back.
4 Bad Company -> taking few cities from Underwater Ninja Tigers and losing many. They got some allys but i think they are not helping them as they should.
5 The Dirty Dozen. -> We are trying to bring them closer to us, The 300 is helping them but they are at the front line of the Phalanx war.
6 Delian League Elites -> We plan some good operations and they go VM all the time but at least they are getting good at defence.
7 THE REBELS -> Look like they fighthing Phenomenon, din´t saw they losing cities yet. Think there is a lot of inactives at their side cause most of the cities conquest is from inactives and ghost towns.
8 Phenomenon -> Old evo members fighting a diferent war.
9 Phalanx II -> This is a turtle training alliance, there is some members really dumb, only 1-3 players can be save.
10 THE DEATH CRUSADERS -> They fight Underwater Ninja Tigers too. It is a similar alliance like DL, i think they help each other at support...
11 The Last One Standing -> They lost a lot of cities to DD at ocean 45 and now they are worry with us at oc.44, they recruit some ppl from evo, actually was L1S friends that was at evo that was giving information and helping L1S at support inside evo.
12 Little Brother -> many ppl left and they are losing cities to Phenomenon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

7 THE REBELS -> Look like they fighthing Phenomenon, din´t saw they losing cities yet. Think there is a lot of inactives at their side cause most of the cities conquest is from inactives and ghost towns.
8 Phenomenon -> Old evo members fighting a diferent war.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ... Here we go again. Regarding Phenomenon: We are our own team comprised of original TBE members mixed with a few Borg members. Only a couple people that are with us were originally Evo members. And Zeeconian lost a city to me today. :supermad:

DeletedUser

dont worry be happy phenomenon are still our allies and will still receive out help:)

DeletedUser

Someone is very hopeful, and even more misinformed. We are not a part of the Underwater Tiger Brigade. If you remember, we have the same leadership as our TBE days. We've just made new friends, and you guys are obviously shaken up by it, seeing that Bad Company, THE CIRCLE and REBELS are ALL attacking our 17 player team. So you have uber-awesome turtles (Bad Co.), an alliance that never received credit for being remotely active (the circle), and a bunch of "fighting people" whose leaders attack with biremes and defensive units, while calling for a cease-fire because we retaliated on a spy attempt from them (THE REBELS) Keep digging that grave buddy ;) :pro:

P.S. LB may still be alive, but they remain in a vegetative state, so they're not much of a factor.

Shaken? I don't think so, you guys recruited the ones we were battling from Borg, that's all there is to it

I would make a top 12 here, but I really suck with those things, besides, I don't like to judge other alliances without knowing how they are "inside", for me grepostats doesn´t tell all. An alliance isn´t only good by their stats. I mean, there could even be some alliances who are good in the stats, but the relations between their members could be bad. One of the most important things for me is teamwork and if they communicate well with each other.

Anyway, this is just a noob's opinion, so you don't need to take it to heart, whoever is reading this that is.

DeletedUser

Shaken? I don't think so, you guys recruited the ones we were battling from Borg, that's all there is to it

I would make a top 12 here, but I really suck with those things, besides, I don't like to judge other alliances without knowing how they are "inside", for me grepostats doesn´t tell all. An alliance isn´t only good by their stats. I mean, there could even be some alliances who are good in the stats, but the relations between their members could be bad. One of the most important things for me is teamwork and if they communicate well with each other.

Anyway, this is just a noob's opinion, so you don't need to take it to heart, whoever is reading this that is.

if there is no teamwork then the alliance is doomed to fail FACT

some alliances i admit are good in there own way but are small but i cannot really see them taking anyone out from the top 12 can you

alliances in the top 12 are there for a reason !either a \Mra or 2 they fight there way there

DeletedUser

We have taken in the members from the Borg. They are a very good group of guys in there, and will not only do well but really shine. Now you have to admit you had them at a disadvantage The Borg had some acive members but were fighting you and Last Rights (now known as Berzerker). I also attacked a-few times for BP. Here is an alliance that had 1/3 the members of your combined alliances.

We take them in and they are given the chance to flourish, and oh they have in spades. Do I think you have a bunch of competant good players oh of course. I think we are in for a pretty good war. It is getting real fun. I am starting to get the way I was when TBE went to war with Evo.

DeletedUser

Now that a year is down, I wanted to mention a few of the top 12 alliances that are seeing their 1-year anniversary in Iota:

Alliance: ...............Date Founded: .......Alliance Changes:
The Dirty Dozen ...........11/11/2010 .........267
Underwater Ninja Tigers .....8/14/2010 .........509
Phalanx ...................7/16/2011 .........108
Bad Company ..............10/26/2010 ..........345
The Dirty Dozen. .............9/24/2010 ..........192
Phenomenon ...............9/1/2011 ...........19
Delian League Elites ............7/2/2011 ...........58
THE REBELS .................10/31/2010 .........231
THE DEATH CRUSADERS ......8/24/2010 ..........327
The Last One Standing ......2/7/2010 ..........212
Phalanx II ..................7/16/2011 ...........96
Little Brother ..............10/27/2010 ...........251

Cool to see. Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now that a year is down, I wanted to mention a few of the top 12 alliances that are seeing their 1-year anniversary in Iota:

Alliance: ...............Date Founded: .......Alliance Changes:
The Dirty Dozen ...........11/11/2010 .........267
Underwater Ninja Tigers .....8/14/2010 .........509
Phalanx ...................7/16/2011 .........108
Bad Company ..............10/26/2010 ..........345
The Dirty Dozen. .............9/24/2010 ..........192
Phenomenon ...............9/1/2011 ...........19
Delian League Elites ............7/2/2011 ...........58
THE REBELS .................10/31/2010 .........231
THE DEATH CRUSADERS ......8/24/2010 ..........327
The Last One Standing ......2/7/2010 ..........212
Phalanx II ..................7/16/2011 ...........96
Little Brother ..............10/27/2010 ...........251

Cool to see. Congrats.

Congrats to you all..Thank you for making Iota what it is ! :) :cool:

DeletedUser

1 The Dirty Dozen ----------These guys have the MOST points
2 Underwater Ninja Tigers --These guys have the Second most points
3 Phalanx ------------------These guys have the Bronze Medal
4 Bad Company -------------These guys are the 4th Runner up
5 Phenomenon --------------These guys are #1 at heart but fifth in yours
6 The Dirty Dozen. ----------Middle of the road
7 Delian League Elites -------Second runner up in qualifying for the big race
8 THE REBELS --------------JUST made the qualifier
9 THE DEATH CRUSADERS ----At home pouting they just missed the qualifier
10 The Last One Standing ----Same as 9
11 Little Brother --------------Are mad at the Jockey for putting a bullet in their leg
12 The 300 ------------------Happy to have even seen a race...