Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser

10) Etruria 227068 95 2390 - another MRA, active in only 5 oceans.

And you can expect many of them to fall soon. After we started war with the Black Knights they decided to merge into this MRA. We have now started engaging them and will soon clear all of their cities in O65. The first few cities have fallen already.

Stay tuned.

Cheers, SandyBridge

DeletedUser13459

1. Noxious Immortals - finally snagged the top spot in the rankings and i expect them to be there for a while. nuff said

2. REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS - will fall at some stage, still have to many members

3. Black Rising - dont know a whole lot about them. they at least have some BPA but i would expect more from an alliance ranked third with that many members

4. Cerberus - another one outside the core, very pore BP per player ratio.. not sure they will be around if they dont do something about that.

5. The Spartan Elite. - well i hate the name lol but i think they will be around for a while

6. UnRoman Warriors - will fall

7. CORE - wont be around much longer (i understand they are about to have their leader rimmed lol)

8. The Seleucid Empire - currently ranked 22 in alliance BPA with just under 5k! i dont expect any alliance to be around long with those kind of numbers

9. Alco - well i dont know much about them but this is from their alliance profile.. "If you look into a mirror and see pointwhore there, then maybe you have the right place in Alco." um, FAIL! lol really guys?

10. Etruria - MRA. will fall, dont recruit in 5 oceans guys

11. 046 Praetorian - again not enough BPA! will need to pick it up if they want to stick around.

12. Martyr Brigade - wont be around much longer..

WOW top 12! pull your heads in and start killing stuff! of the so called top 12 alliances 6 of them are in the top 12 for BPA and lets face it the alliance BPA list is pretty sad! NaT is currently third and has a lot more BPA than most of you and we only have 22 members! long story short i expect this list to change A LOT unless some leaders pull their heads in

DeletedUser

1. Noxious Immortals - finally snagged the top spot in the rankings and i expect them to be there for a while. nuff said

2. REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS - will fall at some stage, still have to many members

3. Black Rising - dont know a whole lot about them. they at least have some BPA but i would expect more from an alliance ranked third with that many members

4. Cerberus - another one outside the core, very pore BP per player ratio.. not sure they will be around if they dont do something about that.

5. The Spartan Elite. - well i hate the name lol but i think they will be around for a while

6. UnRoman Warriors - will fall

7. CORE - wont be around much longer (i understand they are about to have their leader rimmed lol)

8. The Seleucid Empire - currently ranked 22 in alliance BPA with just under 5k! i dont expect any alliance to be around long with those kind of numbers

9. Alco - well i dont know much about them but this is from their alliance profile.. "If you look into a mirror and see pointwhore there, then maybe you have the right place in Alco." um, FAIL! lol really guys?

10. Etruria - MRA. will fall, dont recruit in 5 oceans guys

11. 046 Praetorian - again not enough BPA! will need to pick it up if they want to stick around.

12. Martyr Brigade - wont be around much longer..

WOW top 12! pull your heads in and start killing stuff! of the so called top 12 alliances 6 of them are in the top 12 for BPA and lets face it the alliance BPA list is pretty sad! NaT is currently third and has a lot more BPA than most of you and we only have 22 members! long story short i expect this list to change A LOT unless some leaders pull their heads in

If you look at points per player average, NI is in 1st place, has 66 players and 7173 average.

NaT is in 21 place, has 22 players and 6923 average.

The next best average after those two alliances is: 4976 for the Empire (16th place and 34 players) and 4093 for Black Rising ( 3rd place and 91 players)

To be horribly blunt about it, there really is nobody else to talk about from an alliance perspective.

It amazes me that in world after world here Grepolis, people fall into the same trap.

MRA's do NOT work.

Sure, you'll be in the top twelve for a while...then someone will come along, eat your biggest players and then leave you broken in the dust.

Make sure you send out defense to all your outlying cities too... it makes it easier that way for us to get the BP's quickly instead of having to travel into your interior cities.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

I just want to add one thing : people, make points, because this morale system is killing us

DeletedUser

It is sad NaT 22 members ranked 21!!!! is 3rd in BPA what are theese other alliances doing? The only alliances that will do good end-game at this point are NaT and NI,The only interesting war would be NaT Vs NI they both have good leaders and players...

DeletedUser

wicked vs. alco

Alco, any takers? There's 10 skinny noobs against the MRA of O35. This will be an epic fail or success =)

A

DeletedUser2524

You guys are predicting way to far in advance. Those two alliances, NI and Nata are the best right now. But leaders quit, players quit, anything can happen.

DeletedUser

wicked vs. alco

I'm not having any delusions about it, but this is just a game. And yes I like em, especially amanitas

DeletedUser2524

I played on Beta and Army of Aliens was the top alliance, Aliens quit and everything went crashing down from their.

DeletedUser4013

I played on Beta and Army of Aliens was the top alliance, Aliens quit and everything went crashing down from their.

I still play on Beta, and when Aliens was still there, AoA was doing well, but it could have continued. Problem was, there were too many people wanting to take over leadership of the alliance and AoA just fractured and collapsed.

DeletedUser2524

But people quiting has happened and it has changed the world. That was my point. You are correct though that the leadership wasn't stable after aliens left. After aliens left AoA could have survived.

On-Topic

What do you guys think of Alco?

DeletedUser13702

"If you're a pointwhore, you belong here"

I think their profile says it all. Shame they changed it... :p

DeletedUser

LOL

Are they the ones that had "If you dont liike attacking people you should be with us" as well !!

Might as well call themselves Real Madrid and have all the "come and get me" badges !!

:D :D :D

DeletedUser13702

They were... lol If you haven't seen their profile recently here's a nice quote:

"O.K. I have been asked to change the profile, so the guys that do the forum thing will have something else to write about. What ? Can't take a joke, get over it. Why is everyone so serious? If you play this game to have fun, this is the place to be!"

DeletedUser

But they are not an MRA. unlike some other alliances that should not be flaming others.

I noticed how Core is no longer the top alliance in ocean 44, and they have fallen in rank this past week.

DeletedUser

You're right, I was wrong. I was drunk and had forgot the history of my ocean.

A