Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser12571

Okay back on topic:

Rank 1 - REAL MADRID ELITE - My opinion of these guys never change, they are a inexperienced MRA that is doomed to fail.

Rank 2 - Elite Legionnaires - My own alliance. I'll let everyone else judge us, I can't as it's my own.

Rank 3 - Black Rising - I still don't know a lot about these guys but they are doing fairly well to keep there rank, nice average and okay BP.

Rank 4 - CORE - Worse than RME, MRA with bad Average, bad Bp. They won't stay up in the top 5 forever...

Rank 5 - Noxious Immortals - Still doing well, very experienced. Best BP as they are super aggressive... We might clash with them once in a while but nothing serious. They are one of the best alliances in the top 12. I think they care about there BP rank than there alliance rank though.

Rank 6 - The Spartan Elite - Nice people. Good amount of members with a decent average and they could do better with there BP but more is to come later I'm sure. Good luck to them

Rank 7 - The Seleucid Empire - One of the worst average points of an alliance yet... Though I think they are quite new so they have time to increase that, though they do look like a MRA in my eyes.

Rank 8 - unRoman Warriors - Who? Don't know them.

Rank 9 - Martyr Brigade - Weird, on there profile it says "Founded by a band of players from Eta" They must of failed on Eta because I don't recognise any of them from Eta, As Eta is my main world. Though they do have a mummies boy leading them, they will surely be number 1 ;)

Rank 10 - 046 Praetorian - Who? Never heard of them and don't know anything about them.

Rank 11 - Swadian Knights - This alliance will fail, bad average, MRA, and members scattered all over the place. They are doomed to fail in my opinion.

Rank 12 - Rebels - Another alliance just like the above, doomed to fail to be honest.
To save writing out what you have just written, I'll simply say I agree with your comments.

Now, as for Elite Legionnaires: Some of them are gaining BP early on and farming their island which is good. It's a little early to judge properly on BP as a lot of their players share islands so there isn't really anyone to attack (although they could use ships ;) ). Decent average, will rule 45 for a while if not for the entirety of this world. Will be interesting when both NI and Elite decide to expand out of their oceans.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
To save writing out what you have just written, I'll simply say I agree with your comments.

Now, as for Elite Legionnaires: Some of them are gaining BP early on and farming their island which is good. It's a little early to judge properly on BP as a lot of their players share islands so there isn't really anyone to attack (although they could use ships ;) ). Decent average, will rule 45 for a while if not for the entirety of this world. Will be interesting when both NI and Elite decide to expand out of their oceans.

Ayee... I'm building up my academy to get Light ships then my BP will be going up ;)

We will be mostly expanding south and west, we aren't really looking to dominating the other core Oceans at this time except Ocean 45 which is our home :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the update. We may get closer to the number one spot but with an alliance like EL in world Mu, I think number 2 or 3 is more doable.;)

DeletedUser

1. Real Madrid Elite - At the top, large amount of members although surprisingly decent average, low bp for being 'elite' and all it's members and with all those wings flapping around might just crumble into a thousand pieces...

2. Elite Legionairies - Looking very promising, second in average points, second in bp. Definitely one to watch.

3.Black Rising - A slightly less good version of EL as it stands? Could do good things

4. CORE - Looking strong in their home Ocean of 44, but soon might find themselves sliding down the table courtesy of stronger alliances.

5. Noxious Immortals - The best alliances out there at the moment. Best average and best bp shows a will to win and fight. Main issue will be keeping the balance of enemies in their favour :p

6. The Spartan Elite - Looking pretty solid as it stands.

7. The Seleucid Empire - Big alliance low average. They'll be on this page for a bit if they keep their member count up. Pretty juicy target at the moment though.

8.UnRoman Warriors - (See no.7 but with fewer members)

9.Martyr Brigade - Looking pretty solid. Just need to boost their average a bit :)

10. 046 Praetorian - similar to no.9

11. Swadian Knights - Look like they could drop off to some better contestants on the next page.

12. Rebels - Looks like they might also fall off to better alliances coming through the ranks, but with decent leadership and activity should be able to stay here or hereabouts.

Honourable mention - 59. S a M a E l - My alliance. New to the world this week. Look out for us owning the South East :p

DeletedUser

I agree with NI appearing to be in clear lead though it is very early in the game. They have a very aggressive playing style, which plenty of our BR members had to experience already :p when being unfortunately paired on the same island.

However looking at some of the attacks and the setup used it shows that not all players of their players are experienced either.

And as the poster before me elaborated on already, I assume the aggressive playing style (which I personally like as well) will create tension with a variety of other strong alliances. So question will be if NI is capable to support their players on all fronts and their diplomatic acumen of turning agression down where needed to ensure they don't get under fire from all sides.

Cheers,
Sandy

DeletedUser

1 REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS:MRA still but average is surprising me,massive BPD....
2 Elite Legionnaires:not doing as well i thought they would BPA,but still doing good
3 Black Rising:Doing good,Good average...
4 CORE:MRA,might end up liek they did on delta
5 Noxious Immortals:High BPA and are showing there not afraid to lose ranks if they make cuts
6 UnRoman Warriors:Think the'd have more players with there average
7 The Seleucid Empire:MRA nothing else to say
8 Silent Knights:Doing good so far,good average
9 046 Praetorian"Same as above
10 Martyr Brigade:Same as above
11 swadian knights:They did make cuts and have a better average
12 The Dark Legion:Same as Silent Knights

DeletedUser

Here are the top 12 from a month ago, where are they now????

1 Elite Legionnaires - Still going strong, now ranked No.2
2 UNDERWORLD REAPERS - Disbanded?
3 REAL MADRID ELITE - Still going despite the bashing, ranked No.1
4 Ghost Riders - Gone?
5 Rebels - MRAish dropped down to No.27
6 Mu Warriors - Either gone or the one ranked 447 with 4 players?
7 The Spartan Elite - Gone?
8 Noxious Immortals - Best Average, Top BP, ranked 6
9 Zarpotuma - Gone?
10 BlueDragons - Ranked 98, pretty inactive
11 Shadowed Evanescence - Gone?
12 Macedonian Empire - Disbanded.

So only 3 of the top 12 a month ago are still there. Pretty much the three we all expected I think

DeletedUser12571

1. REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS - Still top after quite some time but people are beginning to conquer so we'll see. Also, their top two players should be conquering with the amount of points their first city has.

2. Elite Legionnaires - Going well it would seem from the outside although only one has two cities. I wonder whether some of them are getting a little distracted with other worlds or it's just because it's Christmas time (I know that's slowed my growth a little).

3. Black Rising - I view these as a lesser EL. Ocean 65 so near the core but just out of it. Still looking quite strong though so we'll see.

4. Noxious Immortals - Numerous conquers going on. Topping BPs. Looks like they're securing their ocean.

5. CORE - Deny the MRA title yet have the second lowest average in the top 12 and an academy alliance. Plus I've been informed earthquakes have been used against certain NI members.

6. UnRoman Warriors - Based on their profile I'd say they are spread across 12/13 oceans. If that's correct, they'll be gone soon.

7. Silent Knights - I think these used to be The Spartan Elite although that may not be true? Anyone, they have one player who seems to be doing well and a few others that should be conquering soon. We'll see.

8. The Seleucid Empire - Oceans 53 and 63, I don't see there being any real competition in those oceans in the near future unless SK decide to expand this early which I doubt they will.

9. Cerberus - Have their pact members showing on their profile page and some of them seem poorly picked (if not all). Look to be close to beginning their conquers so we'll watch them.

10. 046 Praetorian - O46 is theirs for now but I see EL moving south if they get their act together.

11. Martyr Brigade - Recruiting in all 4 core oceans and 56. Doubt they'll be able to support their members efficiently. Two of them quit on my island so I'm not expecting too much from the rest of them.

12. Alco - Their profile page, "If you look into a mirror and see pointwhore there, then maybe you have the right place in Alco". Need I say more.

DeletedUser

7. Silent Knights - I think these used to be The Spartan Elite although that may not be true? Anyone, they have one player who seems to be doing well and a few others that should be conquering soon. We'll see.

I changed the name for the festive period :)

DeletedUser

1. RMC Points:313169 Players:135 Avg. points:2320

2. Black Rising Points:243391 Players:97 Avg. points:2509

3. E.L. Points:233002 Players:88 Avg. points:2648

4. N.I. Points:232342 Players:62 Avg. points:3747

5. Core Points:220660 Players:117 Avg. points:1886

6. S.K. Points:205070 Players:94 Avg. points:2182

7. M.B. Points:204906 Players:92 Avg. points:2227

8. Cerberus Points:195088 Players:95 Avg. points:2054

9. uR.W. Points:193919 Players:97 Avg. points:1999

10. T.S.E. Points:186948 Players:114 Avg. points:1640

11. O46 P. Points:158329 Players:71 Avg. points:2230

12. Alco Points:152871 Players:78 Avg. points:1960

DeletedUser2524

Tribe Points Members Average Points
REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS 424883 142 2992
- Don't look to good. Low average. Way to many branches. Could do well based on sheer size. 3/10 :(

Noxious Immortals 378776 58 6531
-Nice alliance. Got really good top players, highest average points. Look really good. Very aggressive. 9.5/10 :cool:

Black Rising 349772 93 3761
- OK. Pretty good average points. Founders should be higher up on the rankings though. 7/10 :)

The Spartan Elite. 270080 81 3334
- Nice. Good average, good amount of members. 6/10

Only doing top four. Every other group is okay except for CORE and Elite Legionnaires. CORE is BAD. Elite is good.

DeletedUser

1 -REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS-SO bad no comment .5/10
2 -Noxious Immortals-Huge cap of 40,00 between then and number 2 in ABP,Great average,low amount of players 10/10
3 -Black Rising- Doing Good,Average is not bad, Good ABP 8.5/10
4 -The Spartan Elite- Same as above 8/10
5 -Cerberus- Looking mraish low average 7.5/10
6 -CORE-MRA.. 5/10
7 -UnRoman Warriors-Low average BPA is ok but not good 7.5/10
8 -The Seleucid Empire-MRAish 6.5/10
9 -Martyr Brigade-Not bad not not doing so good in NIvsMB war 7.5/10
10 -Etruria- Low BPA low average 7/10
11 -Elite Legionnaires-Good BPA good average was hoping to see them up with NI 9/10
12 -Alco-Bot so good average not even in top 12 ABP 5.5/10

DeletedUser

1 REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS 425062 142 2993
I've heard testimonies from members about the alliance giving 0 support.
2 Noxious Immortals 379304 59 6429
#1 in every quantifiable way except this one.
3 Black Rising 350338 93 3767
Doing well. I'd like to see them trim some fat. I'm skeptical of large alliances at this point in time.
4 The Spartan Elite. 270080 80 3376
They're conquering. More than most of these top 12 alliances can say. Not bad. But I think they should trim some fat. They have potential.
5 Cerberus 265228 101 2626
True to its name, the alliance has too many heads.
6 CORE 259850 112 2320
112 members. 1 with 2 cities. I know they have strong players, but I haven't seen proof. But as their leader just told me, I look forward to seeing the outcome of our war. 105 of them in O44...33 of us (member count, not city count). I like our odds. We're taking one of their cities first.
7 UnRoman Warriors 254169 91 2793
Honestly, I like their diplomats. They don't appear to be aggressive. 2 players with 2 cities...a rarity among top 12 alliances.
8 The Seleucid Empire 247214 112 2207
Trim the bottom half and you might have something.
9 Martyr Brigade 221328 80 2767
Again, I've heard testimonies. From what I have been told, it's unorganized and has drama. Just dropped to #12 as I was typing this.
10 Etruria 218110 95 2296
No clue. They're probably 72hours away from me. We'll see.
11 Elite Legionnaires 217637 64 3401
Not bad, but they're in NaTaRaJa's ocean.
12 Alco 217098 74 2934
Not looking bad. Trim some fat and you've got yourself an alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

11 Elite Legionnaires 217637 64 3401
They'll accomplish their goal of controlling their ocean and will do well for themselves.

:D

ahahahahahahaha!

ROTFLMFAO

STOP, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

EL has fallen to 13th place and is off the front page. Seems someone conquered one of their guys and that was enough to push them down to page 2. Oddly enough, that is were my own alliance currently is.

DeletedUser13459

haha yes lets all bow our heads and pour out some liquor for EL ....... ;) no leaders left (thats if you can say they were their before) haha yeah i went there :p

DeletedUser

I would have added more charts, but I didn't want to make a massive post.

DeletedUser

1) Noxious Immortals 457815 66 6937 - our game philosophy finally got the better of us :p

2) REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS 441120 143 3085 - as much as peps kill'em, they keep on recruiting new noobs.

3) Black Rising 364960 93 3924 - ally has potential, doing much better then other big alliances, but looking at the numbers, lacks bp's (maybe cause of their numbers in O65)

4) Cerberus 282800 101 2800 - A newborn MRA, by the looks of it...

5) The Spartan Elite. 279803 77 3634 - Would say same as Black Rising, but they aren't located all in one ocean, so that's prob not gonna end up good.

6) UnRoman Warriors 265844 92 2890 - complete MRA fail. Just looking at how many oceans they are "covering" and the bp number....

7) CORE 254913 108 2360 - "rulers" of O44, finding it hard to cope with our 20 or so members in O44, getting their asses handed to them on a plate. In O55 we practicly cleaned them, so they recruited a few new ones (bad idea)

8) The Seleucid Empire 252461 108 2338 - looks like a sim city ally, only reason they won't disband is cause they prob don't have any real threat in their immediate area. Complete fail on the bp stats.

9) Alco 232881 76 3064 - O35 rulers :D

10) Etruria 227068 95 2390 - another MRA, active in only 5 oceans.

11) Martyr Brigade 219120 80 2739 - proud owners of the no1 dbp. Mostly due to the fact they decided to go to war with us. Big lack of resistance & organisation, really easy to hammer down. Won't be in top 12 for much longer.

12) 046 Praetorian 216147 67 3226 - really low abp. Shame really, I had much higher expectations from them...