Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser340

Just keep buiding your swords, but surely by the time you even get to archers someone will be ready to knock on your door with horses...

good luck with that...

I am hardly just building sword bro, keep growing you E-bits please it really is entertaining.

I find it hard to believe I got to 260,000 points on gamma with my strategy of "Just building swords" , And if I take a look now it appears I am rushing horses , I already have more than enough archers...

And yes loads of people on my island are pointwhoring, I do watch my island very carefully, I have been playing this game since it first came out and I know how to spot a pointwhore, especially them ones in R.Madrid.

Now if you want to continue any of this I would gladly accept a pm , futhur de-railing on this thread would unfair.

DeletedUser7784

who do you guys think will be in the top 12 in a month?
i think
Elite Legionaires
Noxious Immortals
The Spartan Elite
C.A.E will stay up there

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I agree sort of with that list too. I say Elite Legionnaires, Noxious Immortals and The Spartan Elite but as for the others I don't know.

DeletedUser

Macedonian empire didn't fail i chose to merge this time we won't

DeletedUser

5'000'000$ theoretical dollars, that by 2011., you won't find a top12 alliance containing the phrase "elite" ..

DeletedUser

5'000'000$ theoretical dollars, that by 2011., you won't find a top12 alliance containing the phrase "elite" ..

Did your Java update already finished...shouldn't you update your Java again or smth like that...i bet 10'000'000'000$ that Java has already a new version for you

DeletedUser7784

ok elite legionaires is led by a very strong player(jnc) they will remain in the top....
who do you think will move up to the top?

DeletedUser7784

i think that is a good guess, but i think that my alliance War of the Worlds will start climbing soon.

DeletedUser12571

i think that is a good guess, but i think that my alliance War of the Worlds will start climbing soon.

I agree there. You're looking quite strong and have some experienced players. Ranked 4th in 55 with higher averages than 2nd and 3rd. I expect to see you at 2nd once people get conquer.

DeletedUser

The Great Empire wil be top 12 within 2 weeks, you heard it hear first.

DeletedUser

I think it is funny how Dark legion is reffered to as an MRA< but they have 50 less players than the non-mra.

I can tell you we dont spam invites out either. (anymore)

DeletedUser

I suspect the alliance Im in will become Top12 in due course !!

:D :D

DeletedUser

1 REAL MADRID ELITE:There now just adding any noob they can find to join to be #1
2 Elite Legionnaires:Gonna be here for a long long while
3 Black Rising :Not bad so far.
4 CORE:MRA gonna fail just like they did on delta
5 Noxious Immortals:imo,i want to see fight Elite legionnaires later in game would be epic,doing great so far
6 The Spartan Elite;Doing good so far,might see them for a while
7The Seleucid Empire:MRA LOW average
8 The Dark Legion;Not sure ok average,not a MRA soo good..
9 swadian knights:MRA LOW LOW can't wait to see them fall
10 Rebels:Not sure yet.
11 Martyr Brigade: ok average not bad so far
12 046 Praetorian:Again not sure

DeletedUser13702

4 CORE:MRA gonna fail just like they did on delta

Apoll... I understand your alliance may be better than ours on Delta but from looking at your stats, it seems like you have almost no experience in grepolis at all.
Take for example, in world Mu. You are the only one in your alliance and looks like there's no one going to be following you soon.
You haven't even reached 1k points in a single other world...
I understand you can say whatever you want to since it's your own opinion but I'm simply points out you have absolutely zero credibility because of your failed attempts on other worlds.

DeletedUser

Ummmm i'm not really playing MU,that just the city i use to look at rankings...And look at the alliance name,sound like a real name,lol....Same with every other world but delta.....look at grepo stats,if i was experienced wouldn't i at least build my cities?And i when you say haven't even gotten to 1k on any other world you mean besides delta,right?

1.Name: Apoll0911
Alliance: Phoenix Legionnaires
Cities: 3
Average points per city: 3,859

------------
1.Name: Nicholas125522
Alliance: CORE
Cities: 1
2.Name: Nicholas125522
Alliance: THE HIVE2
3.Name: Nicholas125522
Alliance: CORE - Academy

Listed all worlds with cities 500+ which shows your playing that world,and not just looking at ranks...

n2 0 CORE 0 0 0
en2 0 CORE 0 0 0
en2 0 CoRE 0 0 0
en7 0 CORE 0 0 0
en4 20 CORE 1,728,981 341 191
en9 0 CORE 0 0 0
en9 174 CORE 25,521 15 14
en5 0 CORE 0 0 0
en7 235 CORE 6,876 5 5
en3 435 CORE 3,109 3 3
en10 0 CORE 0 0 0
en11 256 CORE 2,677 3 3
en12 4 CORE 110,307 133 132
en1 1951 CORE 766 1 1

Nuff said about core

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Okay back on topic:

Rank 1 - REAL MADRID ELITE - My opinion of these guys never change, they are a inexperienced MRA that is doomed to fail.

Rank 2 - Elite Legionnaires - My own alliance. I'll let everyone else judge us, I can't as it's my own.

Rank 3 - Black Rising - I still don't know a lot about these guys but they are doing fairly well to keep there rank, nice average and okay BP.

Rank 4 - CORE - Worse than RME, MRA with bad Average, bad Bp. They won't stay up in the top 5 forever...

Rank 5 - Noxious Immortals - Still doing well, very experienced. Best BP as they are super aggressive... We might clash with them once in a while but nothing serious. They are one of the best alliances in the top 12. I think they care about there BP rank than there alliance rank though.

Rank 6 - The Spartan Elite - Nice people. Good amount of members with a decent average and they could do better with there BP but more is to come later I'm sure. Good luck to them

Rank 7 - The Seleucid Empire - One of the worst average points of an alliance yet... Though I think they are quite new so they have time to increase that, though they do look like a MRA in my eyes.

Rank 8 - unRoman Warriors - Who? Don't know them.

Rank 9 - Martyr Brigade - Weird, on there profile it says "Founded by a band of players from Eta" They must of failed on Eta because I don't recognise any of them from Eta, As Eta is my main world. Though they do have a mummies boy leading them, they will surely be number 1 ;)

Rank 10 - 046 Praetorian - Who? Never heard of them and don't know anything about them.

Rank 11 - Swadian Knights - This alliance will fail, bad average, MRA, and members scattered all over the place. They are doomed to fail in my opinion.

Rank 12 - Rebels - Another alliance just like the above, doomed to fail to be honest.