Top 12 Top 12 alliances and views

Djrlol

Phrourach
Sebi after Oropos lets all the Athens crews and a few friends we made here move to a new speed 2 server eh

dustballs1

Phrourach
So now it is 10 June 2014. Time for a new top 12. Any prognostictors now?
Rank Name
---- -------------------------
1 Rebirth
2 Triad
3 United Forces
4 The Immortals.
5 Relentless
6 The Lonely Pooper
7 Smokin Nutters
8 Mates First
9 Shadows of Gaul
10 igneous umbrage
11 The Avex Empire
12 alone 144551

Last edited:

dustballs1

Phrourach
No one has a comment on the Top 12? I'll post a little more detail. Maybe it's looking to be a slam dunk for #1 but I wouldn't count on it.
I've posted the top 14 because I heard a rumor about some mergers:

Wlodziemier

Phrourach
Wlod your alive!!
Yeah mate, Sorry to ditch you guys in Oropos, had some RL issues with moving continents. As usual I see you are doing a good job leading the guys in Oropos with the other leaders of Triad. Good luck in the WW race.

Please please win the race to 4 WW this time lol. I know simmers reach there first and looking at Oropos map there are some hardcore simmers here man.

kdaroks

Phrourach
thats up for debate tho, nikazar had a ww town undersiege while they got the award, so having all 7 at 1 time is still a topic of whats control.

kdaroks

Phrourach
No doubt they had us by the you know whats, best damn faught over server ive seen, not like these last few servers i play where everyone just merges and kills it off, we faught tooth and nail to see who was best, at the end triad was just much more active as a collective.