Top 12 Top 12 alliances and views

DeletedUser33530

That's to be determined but seriously what's the heck is with the ocean 9 colonies! Ocean 35 and 34 were way closer and you guys could have given him full cities.

DeletedUser2595

Billy wasn't working with Triad leaders until you guys kicked him and stabbed him in the back for some reason... He was supporting weed for old friends sake, but we weren't dictating where he was going because we assumed he was UF. He got an invite when you kicked him because we wanted all that lovely DBP you were about to feed him. :)

So no idea why the O09 colonies appeared. Think he wants an Island Conquerer award.

DeletedUser11165

There is multiple awards for Island Conquerer, Billy is going head to head with lonely pooper haha - The ocean 9 stuff yes the boonies of Oropos.

Skyfall was a homage to where we began on Athens taking wonders. We tend to come up with fun names for our OPs as you will find it in due course.

Hey Sebi, say hi to Digi and Nika et al.

Ronnie is waiting for a new server might poach him back if a decent account comes up. Lordbaer needed real life time for all that crazy Canadian stuff like rafting down rivers in a rubber ring with beers; if we need an account sitting he will come cover but was a shame to see the Lordbaer account retired.

We all miss you, no killed my sleep like you lot.

DeletedUser33530

There is multiple awards for Island Conquerer, Billy is going head to head with lonely pooper haha - The ocean 9 stuff yes the boonies of Oropos.
ya billy isn't winning that fight no matter how much gold he uses :p

DeletedUser33530

Good point.
I think he has spent more gold than everyone in UF combined. We should really be thanking him for that since he is giving innogames a lot of funding. :D

DeletedUser25249

Skyfall was a homage to where we began on Athens taking wonders. We tend to come up with fun names for our OPs as you will find it in due course.

Ronnie is waiting for a new server might poach him back if a decent account comes up. Lordbaer needed real life time for all that crazy Canadian stuff like rafting down rivers in a rubber ring with beers; if we need an account sitting he will come cover but was a shame to see the Lordbaer account retired.

Yeah Im sleeping well in cythera and thebes, good to see you guys still going here.

DeletedUser21774

Y'all just ignore the Triad group. A lot of us joined after Christmas and don't stand a chance. We're just little ankle biters trying not to screw up too much (speaking for myself).

DeletedUser33530

Well you did have one of your players send our founder an MM about an attack you were planning. Up until that Triad was a top notch group, with maturity of a bunch of 3 year olds, but still.

DeletedUser2595

Dont worry cheater, we all had a good mock of jonesy about that and he's suitably embarrassed now. As formaturity, we're not the ones mass mailing an entire alliance with a complaint letter auto produced from a website are we? :p

DeletedUser33530

Well what I did was funny and you know it.
Second, I'm younger so it makes sense that I'm immature and I feel I have full right to act like that while I can.
Finally, don't complain about that complaint letter as I could have given you guys hell but I decided to be nice.

DeletedUser23542

This server is soooooo sloooooow even my tyyyyping is messsssed up...

DeletedUser25249

Good to see the triads in third with half the players of the top 2, how far from ww era is this server, must be a ways of yet with the speed i think.

DeletedUser2595

It says about 6 months but I think it will probably be longer than that.