Top 12 alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser

400 point in 3 days isn't anything special...

I should clarify we didn't go up 400 points total. Our average went from 1,100 to 1,511 meaning we dropped a lot of less active members and picked up some better ones.

DeletedUser44027

Yeah, I understood that. That's less than 200 points a day, and that's because you kicked all the Inactives.

DeletedUser

Haha ya that was my point though that we are not sitting on dead members like some alliance UA Gondor.

DeletedUser36085

New top 12:

1. Private Kills - Too spread out, and average could be higher.

2. ELITE - Looking good in ocean 46, a bit spread out in 54 and 64 and too spread out elsewhere. Otherwise, good average.

3. The Fighters Alliance - If they keep fighting against WRECKLESS as they are now, they are likely to drop a couple more ranks.

4. WRECKLESS Inc - If their war continues as it is for a month or so, they might get at least to rank 2.

5. Macedonian Phalanx - Need to work on their average.

6. ALPHAZ - Nice core, good average.

7. Scorpion Elite Forces - Average could have been better.

8. KnightsTemplar - Worst average, maybe too reliant on the number of members.

9. THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE - Will have to work on closing the gaps between their cities.

10. Greystoke - Too spread out and mixed with PK.

11. The Fighters Elite - Too spread out, considering the abundance of others from the top 12 in their areas.

12. The Terran Empire - Gotta work on the average. Otherwise, no comment.

Please, do correct me where I am wrong.

Map

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

New top 12:

2. ELITE - Looking good in ocean 46, a bit spread out in 54 and 64 and too spread out elsewhere. Otherwise, good average.

3. The Fighters Alliance - If they keep fighting against WRECKLESS as they are now, they are likely to drop a couple more ranks.

4. WRECKLESS Inc - If their war continues as it is for a month or so, they might get at least to rank 2.

9. THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE - Will have to work on closing the gaps between their cities.

11. The Fighters Elite - Too spread out, considering the abundance of others from the top 12 in their areas.

Map

thanks for a new update

DeletedUser25787

New top 12:

Map

Nice, + rep

DeletedUser36085

someone who teaches this beginner? :)

maybe someday our alliance appears on this top ;)
Midnight Nightmare has a long way to the top, I wish you luck)

Well, I'm not entirely a beginner. Have played since before the 2nd gen worlds.

DeletedUser25787

Is anyone interested in making a newspaper for this world? Just a suggestion, I would but I don't have the time

DeletedUser44027

I think I might. I'll talk more about it soon. You say that as a joke. Davinci, but that's probably how it's going to be. I'm too busy to get interviews, so it'll most likely just be "What happened with WRECKLESS & friends, but it's better than nothing. I'll start preparing a first issue.

DeletedUser36085

Guess I'll do another top 12.

1. The Fighters Alliance - They have a good concentration in their core and are mixed with WI, ELITE and THRE. Also, they have a bunch players on the north-western rim in the area of DM. They are many, but due to the abundance of inactives, some internal conquers should be made. As far as conquers, lost a few cities to Wreckless and Zero Tolerance and conquered, among many others, mostly abandoned, 2 cities of 800 points and one of 500.

2. Private Kills - Still a little too spread out across 5 oceans. Have a few inactives that they should deal with internally. Very few conquers so far.

3. WRECKLESS Inc - Good concentration, especially at the intersection between oceans 55 and 44, like a sore amid TFA. They have very few inactives and are generally doing better than virtually everyone else.

4. ELITE - Neatly concentrated in ocean 46, but scattered all over 54, 64 and 63, mixed with THRE, SEF, TFA and WI. And they have many inactives.

5. Macedonian Phalanx - Too spread out in 55, mixed with KT in 65 and 66. Very many inactives, and most of the active players aren't conquest-ready yet.

6. The Terran Empire - Aren't conquest-ready yet, but need to consume their inactives.

7. KnightsTemplar - Not concentrated enough in 56, mixed with MP in some places. A lot of inactives, and most of the alliance isn't conquest-ready.

8. THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE - Very unevenly concentrated, mixed with a bunch of other alliances, and approximately a third of the alliance is inactive.

9. Scorpion Elite Forces - Too spread out and mixed with ELITE in 64 and ELITE and Greystoke in 63. They also have many inactives.

10. *Revolution* - Nice, though a little spread out core in ocean 33, too spread out and mixed with others in 34. A lot of inactives, and just a few of active members are conquest-ready.

11. Greystoke - Spread out and mixed with Terrans and PK, kinda like a salad. On top of that, they have a few inactives they might want to conquer.

12. Drunken Monkeys - A bit mixed with a bunch of alliances, got a bit of a gap. Other than that, a few inactives they can get rid of.

Map

Overall, I see a huge wide gap in the north. Anyone wanna fill it in?

DeletedUser11965

Guess I'll do another top 12.

1. The Fighters Alliance - They have a good concentration in their core and are mixed with WI, ELITE and THRE. Also, they have a bunch players on the north-western rim in the area of DM. They are many, but due to the abundance of inactives, some internal conquers should be made. As far as conquers, lost a few cities to Wreckless and Zero Tolerance and conquered, among many others, mostly abandoned, 2 cities of 800 points and one of 500.

2. Private Kills - Still a little too spread out across 5 oceans. Have a few inactives that they should deal with internally. Very few conquers so far.

3. WRECKLESS Inc - Good concentration, especially at the intersection between oceans 55 and 44, like a sore amid TFA. They have very few inactives and are generally doing better than virtually everyone else.

4. ELITE - Neatly concentrated in ocean 46, but scattered all over 54, 64 and 63, mixed with THRE, SEF, TFA and WI. And they have many inactives.

5. Macedonian Phalanx - Too spread out in 55, mixed with KT in 65 and 66. Very many inactives, and most of the active players aren't conquest-ready yet.

6. The Terran Empire - Aren't conquest-ready yet, but need to consume their inactives.

7. KnightsTemplar - Not concentrated enough in 56, mixed with MP in some places. A lot of inactives, and most of the alliance isn't conquest-ready.

8. THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE - Very unevenly concentrated, mixed with a bunch of other alliances, and approximately a third of the alliance is inactive.

9. Scorpion Elite Forces - Too spread out and mixed with ELITE in 64 and ELITE and Greystoke in 63. They also have many inactives.

10. *Revolution* - Nice, though a little spread out core in ocean 33, too spread out and mixed with others in 34. A lot of inactives, and just a few of active members are conquest-ready.

11. Greystoke - Spread out and mixed with Terrans and PK, kinda like a salad. On top of that, they have a few inactives they might want to conquer.

12. Drunken Monkeys - A bit mixed with a bunch of alliances, got a bit of a gap. Other than that, a few inactives they can get rid of.

Map

Overall, I see a huge wide gap in the north. Anyone wanna fill it in?

thanks for the update, nice to know what is going on in a world I don't even play in :D

DeletedUser

We know our location did not provide us with the best of neighbors but we are working on the swiftly. Our first goal has been and will continue to be locking down our oceans. On the bright side we have done a pretty bang up job so far. Look at UA they dropped 30 places in a few days and will continue to fall as their inactives are conquered away. We also know about our inactives. We keep some in house as conquest targets. Those not big enough for conquest targets or have bad locations are removed. We at DM appreciate your critiques. I personally enjoy reading the forums and wish there was more action here. See all of you on the battle field.

DeletedUser36085

Thanks for appreciating my top 12, I will try to find new, better, more informative ways of doing these as time goes.

UA did drop very much because of their inactives. We also have a lot of those and keep them as internals, too, although I think I should do a clean up pretty soon.

If I were you, I would work primarily on consolidating your core to get a much better presence and close that gap, before anyone else does.

Thanks for taking your time to read the forums. See you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser36085

Yet again new top 12.

1. WRECKLESS Inc - Told you so. Progressing even more and more into TFA territory, still will 0 retaliation from TFA. Should they focus on TFA a bit more, they'll pretty soon find themselves with 90% of TFA cities.

2. The Fighters Alliance - Conquering inactives and greys. Right. "Fighters". If they plan to live up to their name even a little bit, they should, obviously, at least start taking back their own cities from WI. Otherwise, they'll surely go down in a month or two.

3. Private Kills - If WI really ends up eating 90% of TFA cities, PK might face a bit of a problem on their east border.

4. ELITE - An allice whose members range widely in playstyle, maybe too widely. We have the aggressive top players and the completely inactive bottom players, and those inactives are way too more numerous than the actives. If they get their active players together and get rid of all the inactives, they will have a decent chance.

5. LEGIONS OF THE DAMNED - From what I've heard, it was Dark Phalanx merging into THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE.

6. The Terran Empire - No comment.

7. Macedonian Phalanx - Still have to show their potential. Not heard of much in-game, at least in the Terran west.

8. KnightsTemplar - So-so, spread out alliance. Would be interesting if they started expanding and showing strength, although unlikely. If they wanted or were able to thrive, they'd have a bit higher average.

9. Scorpion Elite Forces - Haven't heard anything about them so far. They seem like decent bunch, albeit with qute a few inactives.

10. *Revolution* - Another rather quiet alliance. May have a war with DM sometime in the future; may want to gain a bit more cities per player.

11. Drunken Monkeys - Doing good in the north-west corner, getting cities; may have some border tension problems with *R* down the road.

12. Greystoke - Too spread out but with good average. We may yet hear from them, or we may not.

New map