Top 12 alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser45577

Tesla is a TD academy? No they are not. It was considered at an earlier point while the coalition still existed but I hate to disappoint both SC and Insz, as it did not come to fruition and will not come to pass.
In fact they are not even painted green as they want to be their own independent alliance as is their right. We simply support them in that endeavour.
For proof...
http://i.gyazo.com/4fb934f935508a119e3f0d8f66b5ac73.png

DeletedUser46794

Still possible to save the server easily but it will mean people admitting hard truths and swallowing their pride dawna , it boils down to do the alliance leaders respect their members enough to do this and see their hard working members pick up the crowns they all deserve for their efforts over a year?

Yes but what leaders and what alliances??? It would be better to post some Q's and see what we get :)

DeletedUser

Yes but what leaders and what alliances??? It would be better to post some Q's and see what we get :)

Howdy cra, :D i have probably done as much as i can to save the server..as i underlined before NG in vm, ZT in VM, Zt server destroyers, a message of brotherly love and unity and the MM i sent out to all alliances( sorry i didn't send to you Cra but i guess you got it via arch or SC).
In a further Pm which was sent to Archi and forwarded to eugene i laid out a plan of ideas for alliances to discuss, i believe this is to some limited extent happening to some degree, although the problems remain the same..certain members would rather throw their toys out the pram than come together to make a solution that would allow their members to get something for a years work. I'm sick of saying ' regardless of the blame game or what happened' to these folk as they are not leaders but self righteous idiots who would selfishly see the server sink and there gold buying hard working alliance members leave with nothing than talk like adults ..but that is the anonymity of the internet for you.
I would like to stress for a final time as i am currently homeless wondering around en 72 selling the big issue, living in a cardboard box and eating out of trash cans I HAVE NO AGENDA..i can not win here but that doesn't mean everyone else should lose..wish all in every alliance saw it the same.
i applaud arch and michael cook for at least having their members interests at heart.

DeletedUser

Tesla is a TD academy? No they are not. It was considered at an earlier point while the coalition still existed but I hate to disappoint both SC and Insz, as it did not come to fruition and will not come to pass.
In fact they are not even painted green as they want to be their own independent alliance as is their right. We simply support them in that endeavour.
For proof...
http://i.gyazo.com/4fb934f935508a119e3f0d8f66b5ac73.png

Alright then.
Maybe they are not your academy but I doubt they are independent.

I recently took an inactive city off TS and had support incoming from OL.
One of our cities was recently taken by Abrose (TS) after a huge wave of TD attacks.

Is that what you call "supporting them in their endeavour"?

I call it a pact and a shared tab. :p

DeletedUser45577

I call it helping a smaller alliance remain active and intact. As you can see from the link we are neither napped or pacted with Tesla. But yes we are friendly and helpful with them and on occassion work with them.
I cannot speak for OL, they are their own alliance and can and will do as they wish.

DeletedUser48096

One of our cities was recently taken by Abrose (TS) after a huge wave of TD attacks.

Is that what you call "supporting them in their endeavour"?

I call it a pact and a shared tab. :p

Ok I have to return to the Externals to comment on this, As one of the players who was involved in this op I feel I need to comment on it.

But first in regards to the shared tab, We have a shared support tab with TS and OL... So what? Any of the ZT members who joined us then returned back to ZT will confirm this. The reason for this is that we assist them with support and vice-versa that is the extent of our shared tabs with them. This was done so we could protect smaller players from attacks as we are intent on protecting the smaller alliances to keep their players active and playing the game since that was a concern raised in regards to falling population numbers a while ago. It is simply us honouring our commitments to protect smaller players and the smaller alliances. The only agreed upon terms between TD and TS was a NAP with a shared SOS tab this was so we could ensure the defence of these smaller players and keep them active and growing without fear of being attacked by TD. It was a pledge on our peace on our part and our attempt to keep this server open, We have the same arrangement with IMOG however we don't share a SOS tab with them yet. As was acknowledged with the Gyazo link I gave Mike of my city 01 Albion and the TS city right next door, They are not painted Green to us. But all of our members are aware that a peace exists between us. Again something that any of those who joined us then returned to ZT will be happy to confirm.

Now as for the Op on Sir Dorn, As one of the players invovled in this operation I just have to comment on it. The idea was that as ZT has been farming TS at will for some time we arranged it so that TS could have a little payback and myself, KingKev, Blagardo and a few others set about achieving that for them. This was done to give both a morale boost to TS and to show them that we are committed to assisting them and allowing them to grow and remain active. It also served as a nice kick in the teeth of ZT for a TS member to take a city from an active ZT player. Nice to see that this feat didnt go unnoticed..

I shall now return to my self imposed Exile from the Grepo Forums.
GGN

DeletedUser

TD leadership have so many masks they belong at the Carnival of Venice.

images

DeletedUser

oh-no-not-again.jpg.png

GGN v's Sir Codfish round 129....at least if i was back in afghanistan i could shoot myself, knowing my family would be well compensated, now they'll have to just forge the life insurance forms to say i fell onto 200 paracetomal and a bottle of Jack .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45577

The two faced wearer of masks himself (SC) speaks about others that supposedly wear them? Ha.
Pot, meet kettle.

DeletedUser

The two faced wearer of masks himself (SC) speaks about others that supposedly wear them? Ha.
Pot, meet kettle.

Ok... GGn has tagged Michael and into the ring he steps ready to clothesline The Cods ambigious statement..do we have another challenger (suicide on hold while i get the popcorn)

Yes indeed lads its hate thats going to keep this world going i think....:)

anyone else think its a bit funny how we can have a top 12 thread, a message of brotherly unity thread and any other threads that always desend into a verbal storm and PnP..just awaiting dawns 'riddle rampage' to kick off now too...lol!

thank god we have ARshark and not pebble :p

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Wow, that sure sounds a lot like what you had with Blood Knights (KingKev). Appropriate that he would be part of that op, then.

Technicality Denialists

DeletedUser

Wow, that sure sounds a lot like what you had with Blood Knights (KingKev). Appropriate that he would be part of that op, then.

Technicality Denialists

Cod tags Arch, Arch side steps the clothesline and uses the Kingkevwins power up!

DeletedUser45577

Only when one forever dwells in the past and refuses to move on

DeletedUser

in other news thats the danish lot out the game in en81...god i wish i had started herm in january -there would be none of this KKW, sir cod and ggn arguing etc you'd all be in the jamo and the jams alliance.. :p
how goes pan in en81?:eek: don't try and reason with erik..he is not the listening type.

DeletedUser

Time to re evaluate the top 12, as even after giving away half my city's suddenly i'm on the 12 spot. This server is tragic.what happened with Hobster? or Casper as we should prob call him now.. who ghosts at that size 4 months before ww ? That to me is a big a slap in the face of his alliance. Poor form.

DeletedUser46851

hobster got a 3 day ban for something and he did/said something that grepo didn't like so they made the ban permanent.

Even grepo is determined to kill this world lol. He was a huge player and gold spender but they got rid of him anyways. He never told me what it was but it must have been pretty bad

DeletedUser

Red, i get what your saying but i know the behind the scenes set up, i worked it for a while, they can't just ghost your account, that is something you HAVE to choose to do. a case in point was Denis sabotovic, he got the full ban and stayed red (unattackable ban) until he ghosted. was Hobster on vm or something or ban for a long time and i didn't notice(i didn't check grepointel) , its just odd. mate