Top 12 alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Again nice top twelve we currently have a nap with R at this time as per your conflict comment however we do have a few other decent alliances we are trying to rid ourselves of. What is going on with all these mergers. Silly kids mergers of two fail alliances just makes one big cluster.... well you know. Anyways good analysis so far.

DeletedUser

1 WRECKLESS Inc
had to recuit players to deal with MRA in this server just too many MRA the best alliance on the server though so far think they will be around for a while yet. good battle states and i would say some the better players :)

2 ELITE
MRA one the better ones so far this world i recon will be in the top 12 for a while before falling apart :)

3 Private Kills
Pure MRA wait till the bigger wars come in these guys are gonan be easy meat for the better alliances

4 LEGIONS OF THE DAMNED
MRA gotta love the MRA in this server

5 The Terran Empire
terran empire loads players bad points avrage gonna go no where fast

6 Zero Tolerance
these guys looka little better then others in the top 12 i recon they gonan get bigger and better possiabel number 2 allaince ina month or less

7 KnightsTemplar
MRA

8 Scorpion Elite Forces
MRA bad leadership not active enough and seems to be no supporting leaders

9 Macedonian Phalanx
MRA

10 *Revolution*
MRA
11 Drunken Monkeys
might aswell b a MRA

12 The Fighters Elite
fighters elite thats a MRA lol

13 Greystoke
close in points to fighters elite so guess ill put MRA

DeletedUser44027

The man says it as it is. I honestly don't think any of these alliances would be top contenders on any other server, but here, the bar is lowered by a lot :p

Not to say that some aren't good, but that to stay in the top12 on Hermonassa you don't need to be good, just half-decent.

DeletedUser3049

ROFL said the noobs in wreckless who took 3 alliances into them , and took top players from alliances that they were at WAR with :) are you scared honey ? gotta raise that member count :D You guys would take anyone in cause you can't handle it, glad we had this talk .

Wreckless inc - MRA combination of 5 different alliances :) nuff said .

DeletedUser44027

Well, an ELITE who ending up getting torn down by them is one to talk :D

DeletedUser

ROFL said the noobs in wreckless who took 3 alliances into them , and took top players from alliances that they were at WAR with :) are you scared honey ? gotta raise that member count :D You guys would take anyone in cause you can't handle it, glad we had this talk .

Wreckless inc - MRA combination of 5 different alliances :) nuff said .

Clearly you are ill informed we went to them because we were dominating our area and wreckless is dominating this server...sounds like a perfect match to me. On that note havn't you been conquested off this world yet? Seriously you talk so much trash for being a nobody.

DeletedUser3049

No i have not been :) If you were any closer to me i would crush you in a second in all your ty towns .
Now go lie to yourself more and kiss wreckless boots like a good doggie .

DeletedUser44027

No i have not been :) If you were any closer to me i would crush you in a second in all your ty towns .
Now go lie to yourself more and kiss wreckless boots like a good doggie .

dru, you had your chance, you sucked WRECKLESS "boots", and now you're just a sad little man who tries to make players who are doing better than him look bad. As far as im aware, this is the Hermonassa forums, and you've just gotten rimmed the heck out of here. so bye! :p

DeletedUser

1)WRECKLESS inc
number 1 allaince best ABP best DBP need I say more really ok a lot of players but still the best by far atm!
2)Elite
just started a war with Wreckless this could make or brake them ranked 2nd in DBP and ABP so prob have the best chance of one on one with wreckless on the server should be a intresting war shame wreckless have got help from zero tolerance as it would be more intresting one on one!
3)Private kills
MRA spread out everywhere but good DBP and ABP for there size for now!! not sure who they fighting had no real contact with these gusy and best of luck to them!
4)Legion of the damned
MRA little spread out but a alright core! ABP are ok but still feeling MRA is the right place for them
5)Zero Tolerance
Working with wreckless should be a major advatage to these guys should help them grow well very nice core DBP and Abp need work but genarel a stable alliance one to watch
6)The Terran empire
not bad ABP DBP shows they dont get attacked enough spread out over a few oceans but is this a down side or not ??
7)knights templar
MRA loads of villages not good Avarage points and poor TBP
8)
MRA seemt o be at war with elite,bone headz, soilders phoinex, so a lot of enemys plus I have had personal contact with some there members the lot taken in that used to be virus mostly! A few ok ones there main problem seems to be lack of communcation in there groups! And there over the top abilty to think that just because they are in a large allaince they are un beatable!
One there memebers makes out because he is in a top 10 alliance he gonna stay in the top 10 for the rest the server :) so looking forward to watching them go down to many wars to many fronts to many enemys
9)macedonian phalanx
MRA again fighting wreckless and elite not a nice place to be!! heard of possiable more recurits soon so see how that changes the front
10)The fighters Elite
MRA I just taken one there villages no defence what so ever (easy steal but he was a refuguee when he joined them and stayed it) take in anyone that asks! Like there sister tribe scorpions they are going down hill fast

11)REVolution
MRA
12)drunken monkeys
MRA

Btw this is my view and not at any time do my alliance agree with my views :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I encourage people with more experience to give their opinions on the bigger alliances and keep this thread alive. I'm speaking for all the uninformed n00bs like myself here. It's fun/interesting to see the opinions.

DeletedUser44027

Elite, WRECKLESS, and ZT. Only decent top12 alliances right now, although I see some good ones below.

DeletedUser44027

Mhm. The Exiles seem plausible, although I don't know anyone there, but I estimate at least a month or two before they get to the point where they can actually start competing for the top spot, assuming everything goes well for them. Olympia Legacy still seems to be here, as well.

DeletedUser

Top 12 update, Which is pretty bizarre as there are only 4 or 5 alliances really worth chatting about , and to say sink , float or swim is kind of tongue in cheek as the whole server appears to be about to hit an iceberg, but i will compose it anyway - but a top 6 for obvious reasons.

1 Transient Drifters 45349500 points total 218 players 208025 average points

So TDr, led by the nicest guy in Grepo history( although Sir codfish may disagree) they have weight of numbers approaching WW but also a clear lack of direction in recent OP's and are under heavy assault from Apocalypse who are making a westward move to push TDr further from their WW islands. They are good Friends and long term allies of OL and a merge has been on the cards for a while. This could be the life line they need and sheer weight of numbers may carry them through WW, if they can get the organisation to deliver resources and stop the Apocalypse march. Swim into WW but with arm bands on...:p

2 Apocalypse 36453633 Points total 121 players 301207 points average

The merging of Pandemonium and The Exiles brought together some great players under the one banner and they have had plenty of time to organise and form a lethal attacking unit. Best equipped for WW with both experience and organisation. Are putting up a strong fighting game against TDr to which the reply has been limited in success. A lot will hinge on said organisation and what new allies Zero Tolerance decide to do come WW. Swim, like Michael Phelps being chased by a shark :p

3 Zero Tolerance 10215433 points total 47 players 217350 points average

Great BP stats from the glory days as Herms No.1 alliance, they have since reformed into a smaller and more effective alliance. A pact with Apocalypse has bought them much needed defensive support in the south and they are quietly fortifying there position. Have still got very good players and a good few on VM from the Coalition onslaught which nearly caused their disbandment. All in all they can't win WW alone, but have the players to bring whomever they merge into a great chance of winning. If there players in vm do not return and other alliances capitalise however they could be in a bit of trouble and a lot of internal conquests seem on the cards. Float -swim if they merge with Apoca

4 Olympia Legacy 7657360 points total 39 players 196343 points average

My old alliance which holds some of the best players in Herm. Recent departures and inner turmoil over said departures of some good players has placed them in a position where they have to merge however and clean their core ocean of 43 which will be no mean feat. A lot in herm hinges on where some of these players will end up although TDr seems the likely destination. If they want to be WW contenders they need to dust themselves off and get a move on to there allies and start a plan of action. They work well as a unit and are capable of taking on bigger fish. Whether the loss of players has affected this cohesion remains to be seen. Float - but could be the said armbands Tdr need to win :D

5 Teslas spears 3656062 points total 107 players 34169 points average

Don't know a great deal about this lot, although points average and player numbers scream MRA of simmers( sorry guys). Could be a good feeder academy for TDr with the high alliance cap, it is possible some of their more active players will get the nod approaching ww. This could be either a saviour or disaster for TD as we know simmers like to sim, what will happen once ww kicks in? Will they ferry resources or become unsupportable in the event of sustained attacks and fold? Sink - they won't be here for ww unless its part of another alliance , high alliance cap could prove handy for their few swimmers.

6 Macedonian Phalanx 2235630 points total 9 players 248403 points average

To me an interesting little alliance, although its leader is in VM and may not be returning - with Herm who knows? If they do stick around my guess would be re joining there buds from the exiles in apocalypse, they certainly have some good players capable in defence and attack ..but not knowing their reasons for leaving Apocalypse its hard to guess what they will do. I love the profile page 'sick of politics'..could it be they have all just had enough and are happy as their own solitary unit? Kinda doing the mushroom float, bobbing up and down, no one knows..but could find their flippers and surprise us all

No offense to the other 6 alliances left out but when 1 in the top 12 has 1 player alone and the rest are rarely heard of in game or on the externals i think we can all assume sink.

DeletedUser

Interesting read Frogstomp.

Like you said I think Tesla Spears will end up (maybe already is) an academy for TD / OL
they have a few players that are expanding, or trying to. Their names have been popping up more lately.

ZT isn't what it once was in numbers.. but we can defend ourselves reasonably well as seen last weekend.
And we are awesomely loyal warriors, cause alot of us came back to ZT knowing it wouldn't be what it was, knowing we could get destroyed. Odds seemed to be stacking against us.
But we persevere. Warriors fight until their last breath :)

Atleast now we have a chance with Apocalypse on our side.

My vote for world winners would go to Apocalypse, they seem to bring experience to the game that I personally haven't seen of other alliances so far.
Having said that my own knowledge is limited so take it with a grain of salt.

edit; I would make a sink/swim thing but honestly have no idea. APOC and TD will swim into WW that seems sure.

DeletedUser47263

I don't think it's worth making a sink or swim- the whole server is going to sink before WW. people are quitting left, right, and center... no one is going to win.

DeletedUser

Nice top 6 Froggy, fairly accurate.

I was also under the impression Tesla Spears were a TD academy.

DeletedUser

I don't think it's worth making a sink or swim- the whole server is going to sink before WW. people are quitting left, right, and center... no one is going to win.

Still possible to save the server easily but it will mean people admitting hard truths and swallowing their pride dawna , it boils down to do the alliance leaders respect their members enough to do this and see their hard working members pick up the crowns they all deserve for their efforts over a year?