Newspaper Top 12 BP Alliances

• Thread starter Shahanshah Alexander
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Guys, please accept that some things are not to be said on these forums. This includes insults of a personal or irrelevant nature. For further information, please consult the rules - take them, they're free! :p

Also, if you're not sure why something was removed, please feel free to ask me via a private message. I do ask that you do not replace things that are removed, as this will only cause more problems.

Forum Rules.

DeletedUser41944

General info!

"the horde"(small alliance with big spirit) merged to TS(a monster).

welcome

DeletedUser42857

Interesting one. Some good guys on The Horde, but can see why they would merge, good average value, but not enough members.

DeletedUser

Yep yep, 2 for 2 on both counts guys.

and many thanks Ishkhan, glad to be here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43485

Went at war with . 9 ., had all their troops broken, and ran to TS. I think that's pretty much the story.

Disclaimer: Ausrit accuses me of personal feud against him and setting . 9 . upon his alliance, lol. :)

DeletedUser

Oh we're getting personal here are we, so who ran to 9 in the first place? Was it the circle of noobs by any chance?

I'd love to show the world some of the battle reports with 2k troops and Transports.......and thats it! lol, which syn all saw btw before we entered. So that little statement on troops being broken was highly inaccurate. Oh and

Disclaimer: Ausrit accuses me of personal feud against him and setting . 9 . upon his alliance, lol. :)

Disclaimer: Well, i obliterated a city from you with incredible ease first time round, it was frightening almost. Then when i came for another one you Mass Mail a few alliances for support :p Against me! chuckle chuckle :D So i lost out there sure but hey man no big deal you know, you obviously have a need to bring up my name for some reason. I think it was Temjun Khan that told me "Orph is certainly the driving force behind the attacks on you" at that time it was 120 against 1, remember the 60+ spies you guys sent to me hahahaha and i even asked for just me and you to have it out one on one, i even mailed it to your top ten players also so everybody would know and i got an immediate from you personally "NO! this is a team game" hahahaha couldn't even consider it could you, then you all started on the others and boom! Bp time baby, attack with those birs all night long and yeah break our troops hahahaha

So here it is i'll ask again!

Me versus You?

What say you infront of all the worlds Orph?

DeletedUser43485

Yea, I'm not big on reading novels. At least not the ones written by shady authors. :)

You should continue keeping score at won/lost attacks, against me... what is it now, 2-4 or something? (at least, lol)
And about the Dutch courage/fear... I'm not Dutch.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, Nice job on changing that subject!

2-4 or something? (at least, lol)

2-4? Me and you has had 2 runnings, first i took a city from you, second you called Zacynthus for aid hahahaha

DeletedUser43485

I said attacks. :) You took my city unchallenged, so it was revolt, and takeover. The other story developed in a different way.

Anyway, I see that I have 4 TS players launching attacks on me at the moment. Should I presume that's a practical response to this thread?

DeletedUser43485

whatever ur from, utrecht is a city in holland if u didnt know yet

I'm in Holland, but not Dutch. It would be a bit hard to show Dutch courage if I'm not Dutch, wouldn't it? :heh:

DeletedUser

Haha,

Dutch courage is a reference made to people who get brave when drunk :p

DeletedUser43485

Ow, well... Yea, I might be short on that as well, heh. :rolleyes: