Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser54313

This is just an update on growth and number of people in the top 100 fighters, also splitting the coalition, I put 16 teams here because it's likely some of the teams here will be a Top 12 alliance by next Top 12.
Authentic From The Rim

11. Crazy Knights- (1.3 to 2.1 million points) 62% growth. +800k
1 player in top 100

So it's proven that we are the fastest growing alliance ;)

And we ain't even started rolling operation domination

By the way we are still looking for pacts so find knights when you guy's are really ready to play grepolis

I hope someone gets annoyed by me and start attacking

DeletedUser55657

This is just an update on growth and number of people in the top 100 fighters, also splitting the coalition, I put 16 teams here because it's likely some of the teams here will be a Top 12 alliance by next Top 12.
Authentic From The Rim

1. Monsters Under The Bed- (5.7 to 7.3 million points) 28% growth. +1.6M
14 players in top 100

2. Bad with Names-
(5.0 to 6.9 million points) 38% growth. +1.9M
13 players in top 100

3. Bedtime Squad- (4.0 to 4.9 million points) 23% growth. +900k
15 players in top 100

4. ThePlague- (3.4 to 4.7 million points) 38% growth. 1.3M
9 players in top 100

5. Just For Laughs- (3.6 to 4.3 million points) 19% growth. +700k
15 players in top 100

6. Bears-Pandas/The Wolf Pack- (3.4 to 4.2 million points) 24% growth. +800k
2 players in top 100

7. Old School- (3.3 to 4.1 million points) 24% growth. +800k
10 players in top 100

8.Horsemen of Apocalypse- (2.2 to 3.1 million points) 41% growth. +900k
1 players in top 100

9. ONE EMPIRE- (2.7 to 2.7 million points) 0% growth.
3 players in top 100

10. Skulls- (2.2 to 2.6 million points) 18% growth. +400k
2 players in top 100

11. Crazy Knights- (1.3 to 2.1 million points) 62% growth. +800k
1 player in top 100

12. Sirens- (1.9 million points)
1 player in top 100

13. Masters of Chaos- (1.6 million points)
0 players in top 100

14. It Was Not Me (IWNM)- (1.3 to 1.6 million points) 23% growth. +300k
0 players in top 100

15. Pikachu in the Shower- (1.4 million points)
0 players in top 100

16. Rogue Argonauts- (1.3 to 1.3 million points) 0% growth.
0 players in top 100

i object.. we are not monsters

DeletedUser14279

That's what I do mate ;)
Look for the inactive in my enemy alliance ,alert my alliance and we eat them very quickly there's no rule in war

I don't know, doesn't seem like you guys are willing to take an active city. I guess we will see.

DeletedUser54067

Technically Sirens are the fastest growing Top 12 alliance, they had roughly 400k ish. and grew to 1.9 million but that is through 2 or three merges with other 65 alliances. But since I didn't have the stats for them or the alliances that merged into them your alliance wins automatically.

DeletedUser41625

Is Bedtime Squad crumbling?? Maul quit, One is being internalized and another one ghosted ....

DeletedUser48639

Is Bedtime Squad crumbling?? Maul quit, One is being internalized and another one ghosted ....
Losing a few players (even if they are top ones) don't cripple an alliance. Lack of faith in leadership does. And as far as I can gauge, Bedtime's confidence in Nori is not lost. Hypothetically, even if would waver, there will still be a crew loyal to her and they won't sell out.

Even if it were to go that far, an alliance with 10 people is still an alliance. And as long as those don't give up, a few players can remain a pain in the ***.

DeletedUser54965

you know... i take a city from maul he quits next day... i take a city from pfert and he ghosts the same evening, i attack TKM all night and he is quitting... im starting to feel like i am better than i think :D

DeletedUser55657

you know... i take a city from maul he quits next day... i take a city from pfert and he ghosts the same evening, i attack TKM all night and he is quitting... im starting to feel like i am better than i think :D

hmmm it might be a lot of drugs and booze in me but i think you might be right :oops:

DeletedUser42126

Looks like the coalition is so desperate to find somewhere to expand and so bad at attacking that they take 200 point cities in 046 because they can’t fight an alliance 1/6 their size. Too bad we caught on and kill those sad sad little CSs. It is honestly hilarious.

DeletedUser55166

Yo the alliance Sirens is definitely gonna win. Doesn't matter what alliance they come across they WILL spam...even alliances 1/10 their size.... :eek: so you better watch out for these "pros"... they will definitely win the world...

DeletedUser55657

Looks like the coalition is so desperate to find somewhere to expand and so bad at attacking that they take 200 point cities in 046 because they can’t fight an alliance 1/6 their size. Too bad we caught on and kill those sad sad little CSs. It is honestly hilarious.

bruh.. alliance of 1 mil pts can take a city from ally of 4 mil pts if they are well organized, same story is here, BNW are organized and have taken cities from much larger coalition.. but i agree with coalition's decision to relocate to 46 make it theirs and start pushing back into 45 against BNW when they have more firepower to work with and when focus is not on them..

DeletedUser47128

Yo the alliance Sirens is definitely gonna win. Doesn't matter what alliance they come across they WILL spam...even alliances 1/10 their size.... :eek: so you better watch out for these "pros"... they will definitely win the world...

Last time I checked, you spammed one of our members first. Of course if you spam, you will get spammed back lol. Next time don't start attacking if you can't handle the retaliation. Apparently we are all noobs or something in Sirens :confused::confused::confused::confused:

DeletedUser42126

I’m part of the resident alliance in O46. They can’t take one of our cities. We drop every CS in our harbor and then take a couple of theirs. It’s gotten to the point where they take all the 200 point cities on our islands just so they can try to gain traction on our turf. It’s honestly sad that we, a tiny rim alliance outside the top 15 is winning the BP exchange and the score is so lopsided. They will need to work a little harder if they plan to retreat to 46, this is not a push over ocean.

DeletedUser41523

I'll say this on Bedtime. If their confidence in Nori was lost, there would a lot more of them popping up in O45 most likely. I think they'll continue on for sometime.

@Monster Mouse wait until they start spamming because they get sniped or have sieges broken every time. :p

DeletedUser41656

My few cents here...

PG, they probably quit, because when you took their city, they just realized how bad they are, and have quit.
As for the part of Bedtime, im not in any way associated with them, but seems to me, they are more connected then you (PG) will ever be to an alliance, or shall i say, friends. And i doubt they will leave any time soon, i see some good players joining them on a daily basis (witchbane is here).

As for figtree, guys, he is just doing his job. Obey the rules, if u dont want, go on dark web and its forums, and write all u want there.

Ill do a top 12 soon.