Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55645

Maul the best!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser55645

no one took crap from me. i was spammed to hell and back from 4 in the top 10. Claim your glory. It will be short lived. Maul the best! and EVERYONE knows why. And now Maul on the rim.... This world is over now. #Maul the best!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser47723

No explanation
1) Revenge of the Piglets -
The Wolfies are being swallowed, the huff and puff is not working out for the rest of the world; they are pigs who can swim and swim strongly they do. There butterfly and freestyle is on point, while they grab everyone with their BreastStroke.
2) MRA - The wolfies, the bears the whole zoo is here, ladies and gentlement, they are here for our entertainment, they keep us happy with there free give aways, this is our very own communist party and they be just floating like Soviet Russia! For the motherland we shall fight with numbers bro!
3) Plague- They are spreading the black plague and are sinking rogue alliances; swimming in the garbage they can too while bedtime, not so much!
4) Bad with names - They are so bad with names that everyone they attacks cringes and ends up missing there cs snipes bro... and they end up drowning while bad with name keeps on Swimming
5) Bedtime Squads-
What is this utter garbage? They appear to be in there bedtime all the time 24/7; their leaderships needs to re-evaluate there existence, this is why the world economy is stagnating. They are sinking in a garbage heap!
6) Just for laughs - Oh, hilarious, slow clap... Just laughing at the mothernoobs sleeping in their beds! Their freestyle is on point though so swimming is their hobby!
7) Old School MF- Its the new dawn, a new era, get on with the guns as swords are outdated, turn new school before your floating boat Sinks forever!
8) Crazy knights - Crazily spreading there legs opens and gaining too many knights for the crusade against chaos; for the order! Isn't that a bit of a overkill my fellow knights of order? justice? chaos? russia? CHINA!!!! Populations wins and they like them colors; we got red, blue and gray, we shall complete the rainbow sheep! They still can swim though, that is all that matters.
9) Horsemen of the apocalypse are the same mofos from lord of the rings; we know their ending, its the same... they can't even drown! They just sink..
10) One Empire!!!!! For ISIS we Jihad, unfortunately they realized too late that they were outnumbered in Jihad and thus they drowned to become the lost city of atlantis in the middle of our world!
11) Sirens- PEW PEW PEW PEW get out of muh way its an emergency now then.. we can we can do this! Swim
12) It was not me
yes yes I know it was not you who decided to not learn how to swim properly but atleast you can float on your back!

DeletedUser54313

No explanation

8) Crazy knights - Crazily spreading there legs opens and gaining too many knights for the crusade against chaos; for the order! Isn't that a bit of a overkill my fellow knights of order? justice? chaos? russia? CHINA!!!! Populations wins and they like them colors; we got red, blue and gray, we shall complete the rainbow sheep! They still can swim though, that is all that matters.

This guy is hilarious lol, I'm looking forward to the next top 12 already
Crazy knights - it's not really a over kill since we are fighting against a coalition of six alliances
So it's 6 on 3 ATM and we are kicking everyone ***
Base on where we are located. We shouldn't run out of food any time soon ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55657

Crazy knights - it's not really a over kill since we are fighting against a coalition of six alliances

you saying you have 3 alliances?

DeletedUser14279

Coalition? There is no "coalition" fighting you
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
You guys just try to merge everyone into you

King Soos

Strategos
good alliances are . shown by bp rankings im still struggling to see u guys after page 2 ;)

DeletedUser55717

Nothing rose the third best alliance and the number one alliance just did a merger of some sort making them a super alliance this is always what happens in conquest worlds (at least what has happen in the last three I played).

Congrats on originality
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser55657

Nothing rose the third best alliance and the number one alliance just did a merger of some sort making them a super alliance this is always what happens in conquest worlds (at least what has happen in the last three I played).

Congrats on originality
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

you pretty but not that bright :rolleyes:

kYqK5hl.jpg

DeletedUser54965

Dont listen to lethal... We are 1 ally... Seperated by the Player Limit... :) no MRA or merger

DeletedUser54993

to "funny" with those changing names go one kids its your time