Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser54993

its time for a bedtime story and to put you in bed right?
how about for a new name
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser55422

This guy is hilarious lol, I'm looking forward to the next top 12 already
Crazy knights - it's not really a over kill since we are fighting against a coalition of six alliances
So it's 6 on 3 ATM and we are kicking everyone ***
Base on where we are located. We shouldn't run out of food any time soon ;)

don't mind us, we have already grabbed 3 of your cities, about to be four.

Your alliance has about 10 good players, the rest is dead weight. You took in a bunch of cowards and now you are seeing the results.

DeletedUser55657

how about for a new name
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

give it 3-4 days we just changed..

Your alliance has about 10 good players, the rest is dead weight. You took in a bunch of cowards and now you are seeing the results.

Hmmm i see few familiar korean faces in your ally.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54313

I haven't lost any cities because of fighting lately

I don't even know who you are.

I'm gonna start writing down names
Find who you guys are and then we'll have a discussion
You guys know me but I have no clue who you are ;)

DeletedUser54313

good alliances are . shown by bp rankings im still struggling to see u guys after page 2 ;)

Ok so please stay away from kitty wars don't you have a battle of your own going on gosh man most of my team just started so our bp won't be as high as you guys especially because we haven't found a tough fight as yet

DeletedUser54313

Coalition? There is no "coalition" fighting you
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
You guys just try to merge everyone into you

Ok so I am a idiot ;)
The fact that I was invited to join the coalition and rejected ;)
When I saw the list I'm like, Oooo nooooo there's food here and there omg there's food everywhere.

Btw should I tell old school what the coalition said about them lol
I gonna list all the alliances first

It was not me might be interested in hearing the plot against them as well lol I'm spilling ;)

DeletedUser55422

I don't know who you are.

What I do know is that you are a part of an alliance family that takes in alliances that are desperate just so you can appear to have numbers. Ever since you took in the order we have still been demolishing them, they don't even attempt to break sieges.

I expect in the next week there are going to be 4 more crazy knights alliances?

DeletedUser55422

It is hard not to hit inactives when half of your members are inactives.. Easy cities!

Continue on, I am waiting on you guys to break ONE of our sieges. Just ONE. We have plenty going on every day.

I respect your top players, but beyond that it is a steep drop-off . ;)

DeletedUser55736

Major moves happening with the #1 and #4 alliances merging into Just for Laughs, Just for Giggles and a third alliance Just for Chuckles.

As a new player to this world with no bias just observation from the rim I can see this was a smart move to be able to attack Bedtime Squad from two different oceans. (55, 56). Then once they are gone they can control 2 full oceans of 55, 56 then take on their next enemies likely in the west and attack from two oceans at the same time. Check out below:

Laughs and company in Red
Bedtime Squad in Grey. Can be attacked on two fronts by three alliances. Does not look good for Bedtime Squad . Lets see how the other top alliances respond.....
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

061NLb.png

DeletedUser54313

It is hard not to hit inactives when half of your members are inactives.. Easy cities!

Continue on, I am waiting on you guys to break ONE of our sieges. Just ONE. We have plenty going on every day.

I respect your top players, but beyond that it is a steep drop-off . ;)

Sigh, your just so loud
Gray just join the crazy family bro
In about 2-3 weeks you'll start to see our plans start forming out.
I've never ever seen one of your sieges better yet to break it.
I have never seen a T.D.A member before but yep you've caught my eye's now ;)
I'm not even gonna come after you as yet, my team must remain discipline and focus on our tasks at hand and gray is learning the knights way so you'll get your fight soon

DeletedUser55422

Sigh, your just so loud
Gray just join the crazy family bro
In about 2-3 weeks you'll start to see our plans start forming out.
I've never ever seen one of your sieges better yet to break it.
I have never seen a T.D.A member before but yep you've caught my eye's now ;)
I'm not even gonna come after you as yet, my team must remain discipline and focus on our tasks at hand and gray is learning the knights way so you'll get your fight soon

All I see is you recruiting desperate, inexperienced players to add to your so called "family". I mean seriously, an alliance with 20 good players could probably take out all three alliances. The point drop off is deep.

DeletedUser54313

All I see is you recruiting desperate, inexperienced players to add to your so called "family". I mean seriously, an alliance with 20 good players could probably take out all three alliances. The point drop off is deep.

You wouldn't understand noob
There's 5 of us in crazy that has been playing since the first world Alpha , you new generation of grepo players have taken the fun away from the game
Even though we play to win our alliance actually educate our players about grepo in an attempt to try and revive our beloved grepo.

And there's no idiot in our leadership mate
No average players of 20 can take down our alliance.
It's funny how you came here talking about how you took 3 cities from alliance gray mean while my well grepo educated red and blue took an island from your allies chaos

Back in the days we didn't take cities ;) that's kiddies stuff
We take the island
Sometimes we go 60+ cities in 3 days and I'm gonna revive that tradition

You have no idea the type of fire your walking in kid :)

DeletedUser55657

Major moves happening with the #1 and #4 alliances merging into Just for Laughs, Just for Giggles and a third alliance Just for Chuckles.

As a new player to this world with no bias just observation from the rim I can see this was a smart move to be able to attack Bedtime Squad from two different oceans. (55, 56). Then once they are gone they can control 2 full oceans of 55, 56 then take on their next enemies likely in the west and attack from two oceans at the same time. Check out below:

Laughs and company in Red
Bedtime Squad in Grey. Can be attacked on two fronts by three alliances. Does not look good for Bedtime Squad . Lets see how the other top alliances respond.....
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

061NLb.png

you are a very stable genius

DeletedUser55422

You wouldn't understand noob
There's 5 of us in crazy that has been playing since the first world Alpha , you new generation of grepo players have taken the fun away from the game
Even though we play to win our alliance actually educate our players about grepo in an attempt to try and revive our beloved grepo.

And there's no idiot in our leadership mate
No average players of 20 can take down our alliance.
It's funny how you came here talking about how you took 3 cities from alliance gray mean while my well grepo educated red and blue took an island from your allies chaos

Back in the days we didn't take cities ;) that's kiddies stuff
We take the island
Sometimes we go 60+ cities in 3 days and I'm gonna revive that tradition

You have no idea the type of fire your walking in kid :)

Lol never called anyone of your leaders idiots, I even said I respect your top players.

Also the grays have many high point players but they do not even make efforts to defend. You are responsible for them lol. This is external forums and you are genuinely getting upset because everyone here is talking the obvious. I didn't come here to degrade YOUR skill as a player lmao.

DeletedUser47723

Lol never called anyone of your leaders idiots, I even said I respect your top players.

Also the grays have many high point players but they do not even make efforts to defend. You are responsible for them lol. This is external forums and you are genuinely getting upset because everyone here is talking the obvious. I didn't come here to degrade YOUR skill as a player lmao.

I have seen through gray; and if it is alpha/beta/delta strategy then it is obvious to see that they are trying to weed out the good players; all you are doing by conquering is helping them out... + if I was you, I wouldn't have bragged so openly about crazy knights when they are completely decimating masters of chaos who you are worse than... allot worse... I believe your alliance leaders will not be too happy with this, you are from repair or T-D-A you have got some nice players but most of your alliance is baggage... #feelsbadman; also the cities you conquered was from a single player so there is that.. I wish you luck; maybe you are a dark horse but I would put you down as a sink :p either you get sunk by knights or you get sunk by just for laughs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53784

The knights has received none serious siege so far. if u could conquer a city from knights please do it. let's see if we could break a 60K DLU siege
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser54745

Hey I’m capalapa Ding Dong in game. Lets discuss :)

brillbob

Phrourach
probley the wrong place to but this but, been playing this game for 5-6 years now and i really enjoy it and ive met lots of great people from around the world, but not once have i ever used any sort of bot to help, theres times you take cities and times u loose cities,its part of the game and u play fair , but there is a few that are. Akin joe is one player from one empire who is using bots, so i just said id name and shame, now if anything will be done about this well we will see