Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Discussion in 'World Carystus (en103)' started by Ruthie2, Dec 10, 2017.

1. neily1

neily1 Hipparchus

2. lisa751

lisa751 Hekatontarch

3. lisa751

lisa751 Hekatontarch

need detailed top 12 here or so called newspaper///
    its mostly for people from other worlds to have information whats going in this world, shall they also join the fun here...!!!!
    grepo admisnistration working so hard for this game, lets appriciate this and have more fun in game...[​IMG]

4. dawson1985

dawson1985 Phrourach

see what us hippies done for not only this world but every world going

Raydium88, Rachel.L and Loves You like this.
  5. mats25

mats25 Phrourach

sry but seems all in this dayes fighting like this...
    this way we all sink and alliance HELL win this all...

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  6. Fontenay

Fontenay Phrourach

Hi chill - yes Invicta should have this wrapped up. But if other alliances ac steal 1-3 wonders, I think their elite player could defect to new worlds and then all is possible

7. African Mob

African Mob Hekatontarch

Top 5
    Invicta: Currenly #1 with 31351384 points, Fighting on multiple fronts they seem to still control their ocean.Moving down to O55, they are taking step by step north O55 over. With Lisa being Ranked 1 and the rest following in the ranking, they are an elite group indeed. Currently they are fighting Who Cares/Bloods and are picking up cities from The Evil Empire (dying alliance). Everyone seems to dislike this alliance but when you're on the Top you'll always have haters hehe :p SWIM

Who Cares:
    Who Cares? Nah i'm joking haha. Having their ups and downs they are still holding up. They made a poor decision taking in The Turks wich they felt when Invicta OP'd them. But now with the Turks gone they will certainly give a good fight. A very experienced team with a Great leadership *cough* Raydium/Thizzle *cough*. As far their wars go, they are losing against Invicta/RT with 35-68. with that much said, I can say they will SWIM

Quote: I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep, I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. By Alexander the Great

Written In Blood:
    A solid team with good leadership. They are picking up the remainings of O45/35 and are moving UP. RT better watch out! Teaming up with Who Cares against RT/Invicta seems like the perfect decision (in my eyes). The definition of their Core is just Magnificent. They are here to stay. SWIM

Nocturnos:
    Controlling mostly O34 they area solid team with a solid leadership. Currently they are fighting Chosen Toon and Vesperum and are winning. as far as this team goes, they are here to stay. Swim

The Magnificent Ones: No Comment.

Rogue Traders:
    Fighting alongside Invicta/Nocturnos, they are doing fine. With some experienced players, i'm sure they have nothing to fear. they have control of their ocean but Blood will be spilled sooner or later so behold. SWIM

ps,
    Don't judge, if you can do better then please go ahead. Have a nice read.

8. ana perssons

ana perssons Phrourach

looks like you have issues with sheep.