Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser31480

Thanks, everyone :D Will try to do this every week or two or as soon as there are changes or big events happening.

So, The Scorpions are pitching in already, but not the way I expected them to. Either way, KoH won't last long.

The were allies in Thebes from what I heard so I wouldn't be surprised if they were allies here too.

DeletedUser36085

Another name change, where is rock5 to do another paper? :p

Druvi's doing papers now.

The were allies in Thebes from what I heard so I wouldn't be surprised if they were allies here too.

Well, if Scorps continue recruiting KoH players and if Venominium and LS or other alliance(s) keep taking KoH cities, KoH will eventually disband or something.

DeletedUser36085

New 12

1. OCEANS VETERANS - Nothing new to add, except that they've lost a bunch of cities to RUSE (primarily) and have been cleaning up some of their inactives. Maybe it's a step towards tightening and strengthening their ranks? Anyway, RUSE seem to be winning the war currently.

2. RUSE - Have been actively clearing their inactives, gaining cities (mostly from OV) and are generally doing pretty well. Life in general has been kind and generous to them, letting them roam free with virtually no cares.

3. Venominium - Have been clearing inactives as well, repositioning their players a bit and eagerly conquering Kingdom of Heaven. Don't know whether they will be more involved in the war (not that RUSE need any significant help), but I feel as though they may become increasingly more active.

4. Evolution - They have been steadily growing and are not in any major wars. I believe we'll hear more of them once they decide that they ar ready.

5. Epic - Still successfully growing and teaching their newbies (just look at the points of some of their recent acquisitions :) ). They still have much work to do, and I wish them luck and all the best.

6. Avernus - Toxic Movement have fractured into two, and the top/best players have become Avernus. They are growing rapidly and depending on skill and amount of cities, I imagine, rather than the number of players they have. And, perhaps, they plan to continue their war with Gummy Bears.

7 + 11. Northern and Southern Riots - Slowly growing and teaching their newbies, too. It will be a long time before they get involved in a war, I guess.

8. The Scorpions - Growing pretty slowly, compared to those above. Still not ready for any major events, and would me a shame if they collapse in the next two months; though they are unlikely to.

9 + 10. Lightning Shadows I and II - Still taking a couple cities from Warriors of Gaea, but doing mostly internals. Still taking hits from OV, RUSE and Venominium.

12. Gummy Bears - Just as I thought, they kinda, temporarily took out Toxic Movement (although they did gain Avernus for an enemy) and replaced the falling KoH. GB and Avernus will likely have a race for Toxic Movement's cities, and that race will help determine the winner of their war (map for this). Who is it gonna be?

New salad

DeletedUser30490

firstly you need to get 1 fact straight,it was Venom who started the war with OV not Ruse.

other than that not bad,liked the first one better though:p

DeletedUser43011

The best players didn't go to Avernus at all, Rogues are much more controlled and map orientated which is why we are not MRA

DeletedUser36085

firstly you need to get 1 fact straight,it was Venom who started the war with OV not Ruse.

other than that not bad,liked the first one better though:p

If Venominium did start the war with OV, RUSE seem to be winning it, judging from the colonization stats :D

And I can't possibly know all the facts, as I'm in the second worst position in-game right now, have no primary source of information and the secondary source (this forum) doesn't say much. All I write is based on stats, maps, whatever info is on this forum and my intuition.

Sorry if this one wasn't as entertaining, it was past 1 am when I wrote it.

The best players didn't go to Avernus at all, Rogues are much more controlled and map orientated which is why we are not MRA

I suspected that, which is why my comment is supposed to be read with sarcasm :p

DeletedUser46838

TOP 5 SINK OR SWIM~Anti-Eubea Style

1.) Ocean Veterans-swim.They live in the ocean. What else do you expect them to do? They got all those ocean gadgets and stuff.

2.) RUSE- Swim. They have the highest average and some confusing name. Second highest 3rd highest ABP and taking cities from both OV and local alliances

3.) Venominium-Swim. Pretty Profile. Like it. Fighting OV and winning

4.)Evoluton-Swim. Cuz they adapt and use the waves to their advantage. Their frequent evolutions make them amazingly cool.

5.)Epic-Swim. Simmin' to da top of the wor-l-d!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If Venominium did start the war with OV, RUSE seem to be winning it, judging from the colonization stats :D
In no way do I want to take away from RUSE what they're doing with OV, they are absolutely owning them, but I can explain, at least for a small portion, why RUSE is/has been taking much more cities from OV than venom.

RUSE and OV had a NAP for a while when the server started, when OV was planning on stabbing ruse in the back, ruse found out and broke this NAP. This did mean thatmany of OV's cities in o55 were virtually undefended because they were not prepared for a war, so they were easier to conquer than OV cities in 44, which have been turtled up because we have been at war with OV since pretty much day 1.

DeletedUser36085

In no way do I want to take away from RUSE what they're doing with OV, they are absolutely owning them, but I can explain, at least for a small portion, why RUSE is/has been taking much more cities from OV than venom.

RUSE and OV had a NAP for a while when the server started, when OV was planning on stabbing ruse in the back, ruse found out and broke this NAP. This did mean thatmany of OV's cities in o55 were virtually undefended because they were not prepared for a war, so they were easier to conquer than OV cities in 44, which have been turtled up because we have been at war with OV since pretty much day 1.

Yeah, I've read something about the NAP between OV and RUSE breaking back in the day. Thanks for the info, though ;) RUSE seem to be enjoying the war anyway :D

DeletedUser25971

OV was planning on stabbing ruse in the back, ruse found out and broke this NAP. This did mean thatmany of OV's cities in o55 were virtually undefended because they were not prepared for a war, so they were easier to conquer than OV cities in 44

no idea who your sources are, but wouldn't you think that if an alliance is planning to stab another one in the back they would turtle up their most vulnerable cities in shared areas? that's Backstabbing 101. If anything the fact that OV cities in 055 were virtually undefended confirms that there were no plans to break the NAP from OV side.

DeletedUser12512

Or, it could mean that while OV was planning this they felt it unwise to inform the rank and file which at that point all the members in O55 were... and instead keep the discussion between the leadership of the various alliances they were planning this so-called backstabbing with.

Kind of makes you wonder who OV could have been talking too that would have informed on them though. Perhaps someone that was approached? I am unfamiliar with your alliances policies, do they make all their plans known to all players? or only leadership is involved in the planning stages? Are you leadership Goku, or at the time the pact was dissolved were you informed on everything that was being considered or decided upon by leadership?

It presents an interesting dilemma certainly as to whether to trust the the word of leadership that has since had to step back due to their ineptitude, and that if an alliance really was genuine about working together why they had players in council begging other alliances not to maintain relationships with RUSE. But I am sure you knew all this beforehand, being involved in all the back room discussions that would make you so confident as to claim Skully's pnp s something that could be 'busted' because of something that would have caused red flags to go up everywhere.

Your likely conversation scenario:
OV Leadership: Lets see, there are some of our players surrounded by an ally we intend to betray, lets pre-stack their cities.
OV O55 member: Why are you sending all this alliance support into O55 when we are surrounded by allies?
RUSE: He we hear rumors you are sending major support to cities in O55, there are no immediate threats within 8+ hours of your cities here, and as per our agreement we would help you support your players should they request it.
OV Leadership: Oh, (innocent expression) this is just a training exercise, we felt it would be a good idea to send all our support to a different ocean while war with Venom was pending.
RUSE Leadership - umm
OV O55 Player - umm
Evo Player - I think they might have caught on OV
Venom player - Thanks for the free cities
World - Doh

Yup, that seems more likely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43011

Your likely conversation scenario:
OV Leadership: Lets see, there are some of our players surrounded by an ally we intend to betray, lets pre-stack their cities.
OV O55 member: Why are you sending all this alliance support into O55 when we are surrounded by allies?
RUSE: He we hear rumors you are sending major support to cities in O55, there are no immediate threats within 8+ hours of your cities here, and as per our agreement we would help you support your players should they request it.
OV Leadership: Oh, (innocent expression) this is just a training exercise, we felt it would be a good idea to send all our support to a different ocean while war with Venom was pending.
RUSE Leadership - umm
OV O55 Player - umm
Evo Player - I think they might have caught on OV
Venom player - Thanks for the free cities
World - Doh

Yup, that seems more likely.

This made me chuckle