Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser43325

Actually if you look at colonizations it would indicate that Venom is winning. Facts are facts.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en80/alliance/97/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=27&min_points=&max_points=

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en80/alliance/27/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=97&min_points=&max_points=

You don't really need to count them all up.. just can notice that it's three pages of cities lost from OV to Venom vs. two pages of Venom cities lost to OV. Back your claims of "winning" up with some stats next time.

DeletedUser33530

Actually if you look at colonizations it would indicate that Venom is winning. Facts are facts.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en80/alliance/97/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=27&min_points=&max_points=

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en80/alliance/27/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=97&min_points=&max_points=

You don't really need to count them all up.. just can notice that it's three pages of cities lost from OV to Venom vs. two pages of Venom cities lost to OV. Back your claims of "winning" up with some stats next time.
From what I see the score between OV and Venom is 42-27 in venoms favor.

DeletedUser10984

Have you looked at a grepo map of O55? Ruse is confined to the far north of O55 by Evo. They are falling in points due to losing cities, not due to other people merging. There hasn't been a major merge for a week or two. Ruse was a contender, but internal issues caused members to defect to OV. Hard to keep an alliance together and winning when decisions are made to benefit only a few members at the expense of the rest. That is the inside scoop.
seeing as Ruse still leads OV in conquests 89-70, I don't see us losing very quickly, also we haven't lost a city to Evo in ages so, I have no idea where you got any information that they were eating us.

DeletedUser3613

Im glad i read this otherwise |I would have blindly marched on as a member of RUSE thinking i was "Cool"

I once had a grepo pal we shall call him klevito because thats his name, now english was his second language but he once said to me

"daz, all we can be is what we are unless you have any other ideas??" check the stats lady's this intended deception is not over

DeletedUser47960

Looks like Avernus is falling, Sons of Anarchy and Oceans Veterans picked up some of their better members.

DeletedUser22708

Lol this map looks very good. Note of explanation:
The Pink colored alliances are OV + Academy + NAP's + Pacts and their academies.
The yellow colored ones, are Venom and Ruse.

showmap.php

http://en80.grepolismaps.org/3573e6b1c4c447302932d79f1d1c68d4

By absorbing Avernus, OV succeeded in taking the last alliance in the north that didn't want to pact them.

DeletedUser

Lol massive spooning session :D

Are SOA and IB pact with Ov ??? (I know SOA and IB are packed together also there is a SOA 2 and IB 2 lol)
Lol so many pacts and sister alliances, why are alliances so scared these days of going it alone. You would think a lot more would do so with a 150 cap
My little alliance of 32 are fighting both of them current score BZC 1 - 1 SOA and BZC 21 - 0 IB and we have no pacts :p

DeletedUser22708

Yeah they're all working together and pretty much still failing lol IB, Scorps and OV have a shared forum tab, don't know if SoA is in there as well but SoA has got a nap with OV at the very least.

No shortage of cities for us to take wandle :D With all their pacts and naps most of these alliances don't even have room to expand except to the very edge of the rim

DeletedUser47953

Well the main mistake which was made by all authors of top 12 is this following: Avernus is sinking.
#5 Avernus Treading Water: Stats: #5 ABP, #4 DBP, #5 Fighters

Basically, we are taking them out from OV fronts... They have about what they deserve as stats. Some are good fighters, but they are being beaten back to O53.

This alliance has too many wars and will be eaten. They will tread water for a bit, but will sink in the end...

Dude, I got it right in my assessment...

DeletedUser

Yeah they're all working together and pretty much still failing lol IB, Scorps and OV have a shared forum tab, don't know if SoA is in there as well but SoA has got a nap with OV at the very least.

No shortage of cities for us to take wandle :D With all their pacts and naps most of these alliances don't even have room to expand except to the very edge of the rim

Haha, that's why all these IB red flags keep popping up on my islands, lol they taking all these little ghosts (I mean like 400pt ghosts) very nice of them to build up cities for us ;)

Pro-Grep

Strategos
As you already mentioned most of AV players joined OV and SoA, but the ones who were located in our (Rim Noobs) core (o52) where kicked out again as they are still wanted by us.

AV's main mistake was fighting with few strong alliances. Their leader thought they were the best and decided to eat us (Rim Noobs) but instead they were destroyed.

Also later -Mortis- and Play For Keeps gave big damage to AV.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22708

As you already mentioned most of AV players joined OV and SoA, but the ones who were located in our (Rim Noobs) core (o52) where kicked out again as they are still wanted by us.

Respect to Avernus for at least trying to fight multiple alliances instead of playing happy simville and pacting with everyone up in the north like certain other alliances ;)

DeletedUser22708

Haha, that's why all these IB red flags keep popping up on my islands, lol they taking all these little ghosts (I mean like 400pt ghosts) very nice of them to build up cities for us ;)

Lol it's not only IB, Scorps and OV are doing it as well. Seems it's too hard to conquer a city so they're colonizing and conquering small ghosts all over the place.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Agree with you, but want to mention that many of AV members were just point gainer, un-experienced players. Also later AV tried to make everyone around us to fight with us, but they were mistaken. Also their academy AoS (Academy of Soldiers) which was dissolved few days ago was total fail.

About alliances who pact everyone around: that situation is for example in o42, everyone has NAPs and Pacts with each other, no clue how those guys pland to expand.

DeletedUser

Lol it's not only IB, Scorps and OV are doing it as well. Seems it's too hard to conquer a city so they're colonizing and conquering small ghosts all over the place.

That's just sad! Maybe they think it will get them to WW quicker and they can all chip in and win it rather than actually fight a war lol what has this game come too :(

People have forgotten that its not the end result that matters but how that result was won!

DeletedUser22708

That's just sad! Maybe they think it will get them to WW quicker and they can all chip in and win it rather than actually fight a war lol what has this game come too :(

People have forgotten that its not the end result that matters but how that result was won!
Well as you say, they build up the cities and we take them, gives us an even stronger core lol
Superb tactics on their part

DeletedUser

Tough talk Wandle considering you were alliance hopping until you found one that didn't respect refugee rules and protected you