Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54146

1.) Make Grepo Great Again...not seeing it yet...SINK
2.) The New Day Co-Op...I hate the name...SINK ( Don't ask me why...I just do )
3.) Insomnia...YAWN...SINK
4.) The Shady Bunch...They're waiting in the shadows...just waiting to be food...SINK
5.) Synergy...They kicked me for no reason...SINK...now I help run an alliance of Noobs :D
6.) Making Grepo Great Again...See #1
7.) Black Star...Who?....SINK
8.) Team Synergy...SINK...See #5
9.) Psychedelic Mushrooms...Eh...just a poisonous fungus sitting...waiting to kill...SWIM
10.) True Fear...Shouldn't their name be Truly Fearful? SINK
11.) Wake Up Call...Haven't even heard a knock...SINK
12.) DA Co-Op...See #2

Disclaimer...I disclaim anything and everything written here and cannot be subject to penalty or liable for anything written here. (-:
I was bored! I had nothing else to do atm so I did something...

DeletedUser48660

1.) Make Grepo Great Again...not seeing it yet...SINK
2.) The New Day Co-Op...I hate the name...SINK ( Don't ask me why...I just do )
3.) Insomnia...YAWN...SINK
4.) The Shady Bunch...They're waiting in the shadows...just waiting to be food...SINK
5.) Synergy...They kicked me for no reason...SINK...now I help run an alliance of Noobs :D
6.) Making Grepo Great Again...See #1
7.) Black Star...Who?....SINK
8.) Team Synergy...SINK...See #5
9.) Psychedelic Mushrooms...Eh...just a poisonous fungus sitting...waiting to kill...SWIM
10.) True Fear...Shouldn't their name be Truly Fearful? SINK
11.) Wake Up Call...Haven't even heard a knock...SINK
12.) DA Co-Op...See #2

Disclaimer...I disclaim anything and everything written here and cannot be subject to penalty or liable for anything written here. (-:

there is so much wrong with this... the only alliance here sinking you have as swimming
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser54146

there is so much wrong with this... the only alliance here sinking you have as swimming
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
I was rimmed by the alliance I was trying to help...idc what the heck is going on nor do I know. I did it cause I had nothing else to do. It was just so I wouldnt do insane at that time...:p

DeletedUser54067

Authentic from the Rim
1. Make Grepo Great Again- (5.1 million points) Look like a strong alliance, straddling 54/44 a bit low on ABP but seem to be winning a lot of skirmishes with other big alliances. Their main goal is probably taking out Insomnia/Wake up Call just to the south of and intermingled with much of their core. They have a lot of the top players in points and ABP. They are currently tearing up the rankings for Grepolympia. Look set to take off if Insomnia falls apart.
SWIM
2. Synergy- (5.0 million points) While I generally would have given an easy swim. Their decision to have 3 academies instead of one. Has watered down their ranks a bit, and may lead to their downfall. The larger an alliance gets the more likelihood of heads to clash and the higher likelihood for the alliance to disband. ABP wise they are killing the rankings. But they have tight competition for 45 with both PM and TF controlling their portions of the ocean and unlike either of those alliances, they have multiple giants to the north and east of them.
SWIM (for now)
3. Co-Op- (4.9 million points) Again, this would be usually an easy swim, but with Noobs as well as others in their ocean they now have huge competition. Besides the war with Noobs, geographically the better alliance to target would be Black Dawn who's core is located just south of one of their core islands. Black Dawn also has Co-Op Crew members flanking them. ABP wise they might be a newer alliance because it is the lowest in the top 4. In a few weeks if they can not take out Black Dawn or Goodfellas they won't stay on top in 55.
SWIM (for now)
4. Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (3.8 million) Another strong alliance looking to dominate 54. I think their only real competition for 54 is MGGA. If they jump in the MGGA vs. Insomnia/Wake Up Call war on Insomnia side. Insomnia might have a chance of recovery. This will also allow them to keep MGGA at arms length, and will make the north more interesting. But at this moment it looks like they are with MGGA in kicking Insomnia/Wake up Call out.
SWIM
5. Black Star/ Black List- (3.0 million) A smaller alliance now that is most likely goign to be one of the future targets for MGGA unless their in a pact. They have many strong members and are looking to dominate the central to outer parts of 44. They might assist with the taking apart of Insomnia/Wake Up Call. I expect them to take on Flux/ Vacancy/The Norse and other smaller alliances in central, NE, NW and SE 44.
SWIM
6. Insomnia/Wake up Call- (2.4 million) Getting battered from MGGA and Shady Bunch. I don't see them lasting long. They seem to be really tough though. They also host a high average and great ABP as well as DBP. I see them merging Wake up Call into the main alliance as they slowly but certainly get rimmed. They are at the center of the world and unless they recieve help from one fo the alliances above them MGGA is probably going to be the first alliance to cross 10 million points.
SINK
7. True Fear- (2.4 million) good alliance from Kasmenai. They are growing rapidly in central and western 45. They are currently taking cities from smaller alliances like mine. I think they are allied with Synergy (TF/TL member attacked at the same time as Synergy trying to take some of our cities), but I don't know. They don't seem to be a target from any big alliance similar to Black List. Their ABP is quite strong for their size. They like most alliances have only one academy.
SWIM
8. Black Dawn- (1.7 million) The second biggest alliance in 55. They control the southern portions of the ocean. They border Co-op to the north and the Noobs to the east. This can lead to a problem in the future as even in the south their is a strong rim alliance known as Twisted Souls. For now I see them swimming but when Co-Op sets their sights on them it will be interesting to see how their diplomacy and attacking skills will work.
SWIM
9. Psychedelic Mushrooms- (1.5 million points) Currently have one of the best cores in this world and is a very strong alliance for their position. Also one of the few alliances in the Top 12 without an academy. They are currently losing to synergy in a war, but if they continue that island by island takeover strategy they might breach even an alliance that is more than three times their size.
FLOAT
10. Guardians of Hades- (1.2 million points) This alliance is one of the lowest ABP wise on the list but even then, their location is great. They are looking to dominate the SE corner of 54 and ocean 64. If they continue on their current path hopefully they can build a good core and defense in 54 before The Shady Bunch comes after them. Besides the Shady Bunch, they also face Kamikaze in 64 which should be an easy alliance to take out.
FLOAT
11. Noobs- (1.1 million points) They have some beef with Co-Op in 55, but besides that due to their geography the only alliances near them are GoodFellas and Black Dawn. They are the second alliance on this list not to have an academy, and their positioning is great. They are beating an alliance nearly 4.5 times their size. Their ABP and palyer average are both high for their rank. They have talked the talk but as they and other 55 alliances, especially Black Dawn and Co-Op grow closer to them we will see if they can walk the walk.
SWIM
12. GoodFellas- (1.0 million points) The smallest alliance in 55, their ABP is quite low for their position. They are growing in the NE and have Co-Op and Noobs bordering them. I honestly think they will be one of the first to go in the battle for 55, as even the backdoor into 65 has a largish alliance, The League of Super Evil to deal with.
SINK

Look to See in the Future
Flux
Twisted Souls
Predators
Vacancy
Rome
Sandels Warriors :cool::p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54745

Just keep in mind that most of insomnia members left and joined shady/ MGGA. the alliance bp rankings are all screwed up now. Things will change in the future I am sure :)

DeletedUser17513

Nice Top 12, liked it, tho i'm unclear in what ally are you in atm?

DeletedUser54146

Authentic from the Rim
1. Make Grepo Great Again- (5.1 million points) Look like a strong alliance, straddling 54/44 a bit low on ABP but seem to be winning a lot of skirmishes with other big alliances. Their main goal is probably taking out Insomnia/Wake up Call just to the south of and intermingled with much of their core. They have a lot of the top players in points and ABP. They are currently tearing up the rankings for Grepolympia. Look set to take off if Insomnia falls apart.
SWIM
2. Synergy- (5.0 million points) While I generally would have given an easy swim. Their decision to have 3 academies instead of one. Has watered down their ranks a bit, and may lead to their downfall. The larger an alliance gets the more likelihood of heads to clash and the higher likelihood for the alliance to disband. ABP wise they are killing the rankings. But they have tight competition for 45 with both PM and TF controlling their portions of the ocean and unlike either of those alliances, they have multiple giants to the north and east of them.
SWIM (for now)
3. Co-Op- (4.9 million points) Again, this would be usually an easy swim, but with Noobs as well as others in their ocean they now have huge competition. Besides the war with Noobs, geographically the better alliance to target would be Black Dawn who's core is located just south of one of their core islands. Black Dawn also has Co-Op Crew members flanking them. ABP wise they might be a newer alliance because it is the lowest in the top 4. In a few weeks if they can not take out Black Dawn or Goodfellas they won't stay on top in 55.
SWIM (for now)
4. Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (3.8 million) Another strong alliance looking to dominate 54. I think their only real competition for 54 is MGGA. If they jump in the MGGA vs. Insomnia/Wake Up Call war on Insomnia side. Insomnia might have a chance of recovery. This will also allow them to keep MGGA at arms length, and will make the north more interesting. But at this moment it looks like they are with MGGA in kicking Insomnia/Wake up Call out.
SWIM
5. Black Star/ Black List- (3.0 million) A smaller alliance now that is most likely goign to be one of the future targets for MGGA unless their in a pact. They have many strong members and are looking to dominate the central to outer parts of 44. They might assist with the taking apart of Insomnia/Wake Up Call. I expect them to take on Flux/ Vacancy/The Norse and other smaller alliances in central, NE, NW and SE 44.
SWIM
6. Insomnia/Wake up Call- (2.4 million) Getting battered from MGGA and Shady Bunch. I don't see them lasting long. They seem to be really tough though. They also host a high average and great ABP as well as DBP. I see them merging Wake up Call into the main alliance as they slowly but certainly get rimmed. They are at the center of the world and unless they recieve help from one fo the alliances above them MGGA is probably going to be the first alliance to cross 10 million points.
SINK
7. True Fear- (2.4 million) good alliance from Kasmenai. They are growing rapidly in central and western 45. They are currently taking cities from smaller alliances like mine. I think they are allied with Synergy (TF/TL member attacked at the same time as Synergy trying to take some of our cities), but I don't know. They don't seem to be a target from any big alliance similar to Black List. Their ABP is quite strong for their size. They like most alliances have only one academy.
SWIM
8. Black Dawn- (1.7 million) The second biggest alliance in 55. They control the southern portions of the ocean. They border Co-op to the north and the Noobs to the east. This can lead to a problem in the future as even in the south their is a strong rim alliance known as Twisted Souls. For now I see them swimming but when Co-Op sets their sights on them it will be interesting to see how their diplomacy and attacking skills will work.
SWIM
9. Psychedelic Mushrooms- (1.5 million points) Currently have one of the best cores in this world and is a very strong alliance for their position. Also one of the few alliances in the Top 12 without an academy. They are currently losing to synergy in a war, but if they continue that island by island takeover strategy they might breach even an alliance that is more than three times their size.
FLOAT
10. Guardians of Hades- (1.2 million points) This alliance is one of the lowest ABP wise on the list but even then, their location is great. They are looking to dominate the SE corner of 54 and ocean 64. If they continue on their current path hopefully they can build a good core and defense in 54 before The Shady Bunch comes after them. Besides the Shady Bunch, they also face Kamikaze in 64 which should be an easy alliance to take out.
FLOAT
11. Noobs- (1.1 million points) They have some beef with Co-Op in 55, but besides that due to their geography the only alliances near them are GoodFellas and Black Dawn. They are the second alliance on this list not to have an academy, and their positioning is great. They are beating an alliance nearly 4.5 times their size. Their ABP and palyer average are both high for their rank. They have talked the talk but as they and other 55 alliances, especially Black Dawn and Co-Op grow closer to them we will see if they can walk the walk.
SWIM
12. GoodFellas- (1.0 million points) The smallest alliance in 55, their ABP is quite low for their position. They are growing in the NE and have Co-Op and Noobs bordering them. I honestly think they will be one of the first to go in the battle for 55, as even the backdoor into 65 has a largish alliance, The League of Super Evil to deal with.
SINK

Look to See in the Future
Flux
Twisted Souls
Predators
Vacancy
Rome
Sandels Warriors :cool::p
For the Look to See in the Future, I would like to say Predators is in a war with a good alliance

DeletedUser52759

You folks, always so worried about 'academies'. Sometimes, it seems like it's more about looking cool then it is about actually kicking a@@

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
In a 35 cap world, it's hard to say what "too many academies" really is. Although I have been known to have too many, in the past. ;)

DeletedUser52759

In a 35 cap world, it's hard to say what "too many academies" really is. Although I have been known to have too many, in the past. ;)

That's what I'm saying. The better your alliance is at leading, administrating, and getting people to take care of one another and follow, the bigger you can get away with being.

Or, to put it bluntly, and MRA is an MRA because people leave at the first sign of trouble, cf every other large alliance at the beginning now. An alliance is an alliance because they stick it out with each other and they do that because the leadership has it's s$%t togther, and because the guys you're working with will be in the foxhole with them.

DeletedUser719

Really good top 12 very well thought of and some valid points raised for all alliances good and bad

DeletedUser17513

I see Mushrooms slowly sinking.. Synergy is entering their core..

DeletedUser51219

If you're turtling it's only a matter of time before you fall you have to build at least a bit of offence if you want to survive