Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser51005

Guys this ain't the trash talk thread- wanna go be children please do it elsewhere xo

DeletedUser53868

Wannabe, which's gonna be your alliance by tomorrow? I'm indeed curious.

DeletedUser54895

Come join us!We will make you comfortable , give you some wine and a front row seat so you watch the rest of your cities fall ;)

DeletedUser51423

A top 12 would be nice with the most recent shake up...

elliseh

Chiliarch
1. Skulls - Been doing well so far, mostly by taking in people they're trying to beat up. But strength in number is a valid strategy. Lots of potential, but we'll see how big they are when their MRA ends. SWIM

2. Shady - Yes

3. True Fear - Kinda wrote them off a couple weeks ago, but looks like they're still around and doing well for themselves. Don't think they'll leave soon SWIM

4. Angry Apples - I have been impressed by these guys. Their aggresive playstyle is paying off a lot. Definatly see them as contenders. SWIM

5. Priory - Were definite contenders at the start of the world, but it looks like they're starting to slow down. I think they need some wood in their fire and gets some fights starting of they'll be over run by the other alliances soon. FLOAT

6. Skull Bones - See 1

7. P&P - They have been very aggresive since the birth of the alliance and just like Skulls they have been recruiting a lot. But their food has to be consumed sooner or later. FLOAT

8. Apocalypse - Ex legion. They have been growing fast and took a lot of cities from their old alliance Legion Ex Machine, but besides that they have not been in a real fight with another alliance. Lets see how they will do in a real fight. SINK

9. Epidemic - Unfortunately, Don't know a lot about these guys. But with the (as supposed) OP on Alpha Male and their steady growth, it seems like they're doing fairly well. FLOAT

10. R&R - See 7

11. Alpha Male - Alpha male or as some call it. Kurbads. Don't think they (he) are gonna stay for long on here. mostly been bullied by other alliances. I dont think Kurbads would be long for this world. SINK

12. TF Dna - See 3

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
I'll make one called "Your Mom's House"

What do you care? Who died and made you God, Alex? Get lost loser.

Does anyone really want you on externals ?
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

DeletedUser55497

elliseh thank you, first time a good perfect review on us except one thing :) The ranking is wrong thou ;)

Also thank you for doing a top 12 and not trash talk :)

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Gosh TF, get over it, so Xan was with yous and left, so what, how long ago was that? Near every thread here in externals yous all go on and act all butt hurt about it.. Move on or at least keep it in the trash thread, so if we want to hear how bleeding awful it was for yous to lose him we can go there and read about it.

You are right, it may annoy many others to see everywhere all the same, but just to correct you, no one was sorry or harmed by his leaving. You must know trash talking strategy, people just throw at each other all stuff which might make look them better than others. So Xan kept leaving and joining new alliances, so for some players (tbh including me) it looks really shameful, so that's why everyone keeps saying that. Other than that, it's better not to have unreliable player in, than to have him/her and don't know you get stabbed.

@elliseh good, short review. nice

Pro-Grep

Strategos
If you read well that post you would understand that I agree with you, but stated valid reason of why people talk about his jumps, since Kuini's reason wasn't correct.

So I think your post was absolutely needless, mainly on my reply. I think you just tried to be bitter but failed.

SlothTzu

Strategos
If you read well that post you would understand that I agree with you, but stated valid reason of why people talk about his jumps, since Kuini's reason wasn't correct.

So I think your post was absolutely needless, mainly on my reply. I think you just tried to be bitter but failed.

You didn't have to explain why alliance hopping was shameful. There's noone that doesn't understand that.

The guy with 14 cities and 64k bp after 3 months of playing is telling me I failed at something.

If you didn't talk about the evil alliance hoppers so much, then you'd be doing better in game, with the nice side effect of others actually using the externals.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Not everyone can be at the same page IG, some are slow in growth and some are just awesome. But yeah I could do better and I'm not trying to approve with different reasons why my statistics are low for now, since overall numbers tell it all.

But yeah I still can say that you failed in something. My failure in something doesn't mean that other can't fail in another thing.

Also as I appointed above I explained reason, because seems someone didn't understand it well.

jameslongst

Strategos
You didn't have to explain why alliance hopping was shameful. There's noone that doesn't understand that.

The guy with 14 cities and 64k bp after 3 months of playing is telling me I failed at something.

If you didn't talk about the evil alliance hoppers so much, then you'd be doing better in game, with the nice side effect of others actually using the externals.

Well aren't you guys so special, so so "elite."

I guess we are just at a point in our lives where we aren't comfortable PAYING for it, right?

Let me ask you a question, super "elite" boy...how come being "elite" entitles you to treat other people like garbage?