• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser56389

@EboUthZ

Looking good my man

d3194313f20af0f712df5894232b3a09.png
dont get it, your 7 in the ranking ya wee nerd

DeletedUser56389

Ye I'm good, you're bad is what I'm getting at :)

It's quite a simple event, I'm surprised you can't figure it out xoxo
lol all ya have to do is press the botton im not wasting gold on this event its crap.. you missed out on the last few good ones so ur spunking gold on this fair play to you lol well done, yea ur deffo good mate, all the citys u have got are all from fiacso and ur spending loads of gold on this event brilliant mate, me and 20 bucks both in the top 300.. just gose to show ya dont have to spend all ur daddys money to be good at the game

DeletedUser56389

youve a masters degree but u act like a 10 year old lol.. full of it

DeletedUser56389

All events you just have to press a button o_O

At least I don't type like a 10 year old eh :)))
right ok fs look what way ya texted me back, 'YE' 'im good ur bad' then xoxo ur a spacial needs victim, way hide under ur bed again

DeletedUser48256

right ok fs look what way ya texted me back, 'YE' 'im good ur bad' then xoxo ur a spacial needs victim, way hide under ur bed again

Spacial needs victim? Did you mean spatial?
I have been the victim of a gross mis-justice tbf; my uni room was tiny! :(

I am better than you, deal with it :)

Texted you? You wish you could have my number mate

1saaa

Strategos
EboUthZ insults are some of the most pathetic things i have seen in a while. feel free to trash talk with others all you like but the least you can do is do it in style. calling someone
just makes you look like a child.

DeletedUser48256

4 minutes of my life i will never get back...

When i saw you tagged me i hoped that you would be saying something at least mildly productive. I should learn not to get my hopes up...

You watched all 4 minutes? :O

DeletedUser56389

stick on abit of cold play er sure, mustve liked it if ya watched the whole vid:D

DeletedUser52308

Atleast Ebo isn't afraid to speak his mind unlike the rest of y'all.

Keep doing your thing Ebo ;)

DeletedUser56380

People speak their mind. They just use logic and reasoning (and decent grammar) sometimes instead of name calling and personally attacking people.

There's quite a difference.

DeletedUser48639

People speak their mind. They just use logic and reasoning (and decent grammar) sometimes instead of name calling and personally attacking people.

There's quite a difference.
Logic and reasoning? What's that

These are the externals, there is no such thing that exists in this realm

Sunfyre

Phrourach
I had time while my heroes are moving around, so well, this is a Top 12 thread, after all -

1. SCRAPPY GOATS/THE BLAME GAME/BEE PEE - cleaned up a few Narc cities in O55 when FU and EK ran a joint op on them. I don't know what else they've been up to last few days, with intel sites being down, but I imagine it's just house cleaning and going after SoO again. Talk of coalitions aside, I know I'll be biased, but they've done a fantastic job cleaning up their core ocean, getting rid of SoO and securing their western flank through diplomacy. Huge candidates for the crown, with their sister alliance TBG and BEE PEE always ready to provide any replacements for players that might leave later on. Definite SWIM, very likely victors.

2. Fiasco United - looking a bit shaky there in the #2 spot ever since Anarchaos snapped up a few members from their realer counterparts to bolster themselves for the event, looks like. Still, my team. Won't say much. Took a few Narc cities, lost a couple, won't comment on how our wars are going. We think we're strongly positioned for the Domination era, having cleaned out a few of those Leverage cities in the west and a few other small alliances from Southern and Western O45. I'd give us a SWIM, but Lost Ghosted, so FLOAT

3. Anarchaos/The Real Anarchaos -
Lovely bunch of people, love running ops on us, and boy, do they run them well. They're probably the alliance that share the most borders with other top alliances, with Sabs on their North, Fiasco and SG/TBG down south and EK in the west. They may have a NAP with Sabs or not, but if they don't play their cards right, this could turn ugly for them, being positioned as they are. However, they've proven resilient, SWIM. They began as my favourites to take the crown, but with the other top alliances setting their sights on them, it'll prove a stretch to get there. Best of luck, peeps.

4. The Saboteurs/Les Collaborateurs-
Your profile still claims you're only here to sabotage other's domination plans, so I don't really know what you're planning on doing. Erik still sends those MMs. Some of your members still do their thing on the forums. And by the looks of the world map, you're situated around northern O54/O44. Your only push into the domination region is blocked by Narcs (as it is for most of the other top alliances), so if you do have a NAP there, your domination plans might be on hold (as an alliance). Don't see them folding any time soon, since the only alliance that might strike at them is Narcs, and I doubt they'd wanna shift their sights away from the south for even a second. SWIM

5. Sons of Odin -
Boy, you guys are far away from where we are sitting pretty in O45. The world map says you've been all but pushed out of the domination region, so what happens to you guys really depends on what you guys' plans are. I'll be the one to say it, your fight was amazing, I don't think we've seen many alliances hold out that long against that kind of pressure, but I don't see you guys winning the world. FLOAT (sticking around is great, and if you've done so for this long, might as well do it a while more)

6. -Erida Kaos- et al. - Just looking at the map, you guys are sitting pretty at Narcs' north west, and have proven yourselves more than capable of taking Narcs cities all by yourselves (no matter what those Narcs fellows still think, we had no role in that first op EK ran on them). Don't know how far the domination region will extend, and you guys do seem on the outskirts of O44, but with proper leadership, proper ops, who knows how many inroads you guys might make into Narcs territory? Still, with Narcs vary of their firepower, that push might be harder than before. SWIM, not my #1 pick to take this world, but hey, who knows.

Can't do any more, sorry. My internship and RL stuff only allow me a bit of free time, so that's all. Correct me all you like, this is just how I saw the map. I'm guilty of a bit of trash talk on here, but I think we should move it over to someplace not titled 'Top 12', lol