Top 12 Top 12

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Yep you right, in this world my stats aren't really the thing of which I can brag, but for that definitely I have a reason, stating which will take us to different subject.

Now to get back to you. I guess you are still in low classes at school, so that's why you don't realize meaning of selfish and why you are that. But I'll do a little favor for you and will explain what's selfish (for sure with elementary words to let you understand it) - this is when person does some actions ONLY for his/her OWN interests.

Now why are you selfish? Sniping CS of own academy in order to raise CS's on your wall and gain BP? I guess this example clearly is enough for proving you being selfish.

About being cool, well it's not really needed to use word "Cool", but when you keep bragging about your sniping skills, about your mightiness that you can withstand alone whole alliance and so on and so on, that already shows that you boast about your abilities. I would call you narcissus, but I dare that you know that word, so used instead "Cool"

Yep you right, in this world my stats aren't really the thing of which I can brag, but for that definitely I have a reason, stating which will take us to different subject.

Now to get back to you. I guess you are still in low classes at school, so that's why you don't realize meaning of selfish and why you are that. But I'll do a little favor for you and will explain what's selfish (for sure with elementary words to let you understand it) - this is when person does some actions ONLY for his/her OWN interests.

Now why are you selfish? Sniping CS of own academy in order to raise CS's on your wall and gain BP? I guess this example clearly is enough for proving you being selfish.
I never asked the definition of selfish, i wanted to know why you called me a selfish player.

I didn't snipe our own CS's for more BP/CS's on my wall. I did it to F with TF and to help people that got kicked and blocked without a reason.
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

DeletedUser54339

you clearly don't know what an MRA is if you think 50 people is an MRA. Castoff players? These o66 are some of the best teammates we had picked up in a long time. Leethomas, scorpionfish, might, pyruvates, even the newest edition greedygoat. These guys are nothing but team players who felt betrayed by their leadership. You have the NERVE to come on here and call them cast offs? You're even more pathetic than I originally thought. Yeah externals, I'm salty. I'm salty for my teammates who have been nothing but a pleasure to fight alongside. something you might've found out if you didn't plan on using them as food.
Nice trick there trying to portray all your recent acquisitions as 'castoffs'. Good for motivating the troops though.

The reality is that Lee, Scorpion and Mighty left for you guys because it made logistical sense for them to do so and their cities would be a lot safer. They could have relocated, and were given opportunities to do just that, but I guess some people just like the easy option.

Pyruvates also left of his own choice, he truly marches to the beat of his own drum. A good player for sure, but I definitely won't miss his weird little alt-right rants in our Skype chats.

TheGreedyGoat was the only one of the ones you listed who even vaguely matched the description 'castoff'. If he/she has now decided to play rather than sim, then good for you.

Finally, I note you're avoiding the elephant in the room, Heres20BuckKillMe. Why not just admit that that was a bad call on your part and move on?

DeletedUser21392

Nice trick there trying to portray all your recent acquisitions as 'castoffs'. Good for motivating the troops though.

The reality is that Lee, Scorpion and Mighty left for you guys because it made logistical sense for them to do so and their cities would be a lot safer. They could have relocated, and were given opportunities to do just that, but I guess some people just like the easy option.

Pyruvates also left of his own choice, he truly marches to the beat of his own drum. A good player for sure, but I definitely won't miss his weird little alt-right rants in our Skype chats.

TheGreedyGoat was the only one of the ones you listed who even vaguely matched the description 'castoff'. If he/she has now decided to play rather than sim, then good for you.

Finally, I note you're avoiding the elephant in the room, Heres20BuckKillMe. Why not just admit that that was a bad call on your part and move on?

You are lost nutzy...as in way over your head. You fell in with some guys that would sell their grandmothers for crowns lmao. What am i talking about, tho? Im an honorary member!

Green fairy magic and bemo and repo and ss and who else??? How many teams, man? And then had the nerve to call me an mra? All the while hoovering up my castoff players. What a knee slapper. No, no...its not a joke. Its called projecting.

It is your leadership that considered our recent acquisitions as "castoffs." I would agree with the term though, because a castoff refers to someone who feels like they are no longer wanted. These members joined our alliance after feeling abandoned by your leadership. This was truly a missed opportunity on your part. We offered them an alliance where they could feel as "part of the team." These members have now become some of our most active and participate whenever they are needed.

jameslongst

Strategos
It is your leadership that considered our recent acquisitions as "castoffs." I would agree with the term though, because a castoff refers to someone who feels like they are no longer wanted. These members joined our alliance after feeling abandoned by your leadership. This was truly a missed opportunity on your part. We offered them an alliance where they could feel as "part of the team." These members have now become some of our most active and participate whenever they are needed.

Well well this is the tiniest violin playing a very sad song for them and we are all just swooning over FU kindness to inacitves (throws up in mouth a little).

The fact is you just invite anybody at all then you call other people mras. I was just pointing out the irony or outright hypocrisy of the thing.

jameslongst

Strategos
Well it seems True Lies founders are at it again so lets clarify the facts.

1) Fiasco United had a pact with us and some arrangement with Repo which is their right as an independent alliance. If support came to FU from both alliance that is actually smart diplomacy on FU's part

2) This merge comes about because both BM and FU have similar style players

3) It seems you are upset we merged with an alliance growing both in points and BP while you merged with an alliance that continues to lose cities and who thought it was a great idea to VM to get out from under a joint operation against them by BM, FU and True lies ... you broke our arrangement just to grab a bunch of players you are now kicking because they do nothing.

4) Jimmy you have been running around this world trying to find out who is supporting BM ... nobody outside FU were supporting us and Grepo Life supports that.

WAR Results

This is just BM results

BM 71 - True Lies Group 22

Ahh what the hell lets include FU

FU 54 - True Lies Group 30

As everyone can see this war is not going well for you ... in fact yesterday you launched 100 plus attacks at a single city and we sunk your attack. So far every op you have started has been countered by us and you have yet to win a single battle. How bad is it when you launch an op and we end up taking more cities

Just to prepare everyone Jimmy is going to call us a turtle ... somehow turtles don't take more cities than you do in a war. Perhaps we prepare better or maybe we just play the game better ... all I know is that we were outnumbered and we are winning. But if you want to claim that you are so inept that you can't beat turtle ... then go ahead make that claim

Jimmy you have been running around this world trying to make a case for yourself with half truths and people are now seeing who you really are. That is an unreliable ally that is very willing to lie, hence the new name of your alliance True Lies.

Our merge was not done to be against you, our two alliances were already doing that ... it was done because we are so similar and we get along well.

As for wonders, your only experience with us is on Brytos where we won a sweep in record time. We could never have won a sweep if you hadn't betrayed your partners and instead of working together you went on your own at the last moment... I don't think I ever properly thanked you for betraying your friends --- so thank you
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Sorry late reply just made myself get thru reading this drivel.

So tig you propose to tell me you arent worried about me, then you write twelve pages explaining why, complete with slanted numbers and everything. Throw some graphs in there next time.

But you still come off as worried. You should be youre the only team that hasnt wrapped their backyard up. And i won't let you now.

Come on man youve fought me before. Those fake numbers don't matter. To quote the last classy FU member that got cut for losing a couple of cities:

"Swiggity swooty, i'm comin for that booty."

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Actually we could have told you that this is how he posts when opped. I can actually picture it, because I saw it so often in Pags. But Bucks knows how to post properly, he is very quick to loudly and rudely criticize others' mistakes. If you hadn't kicked him, he would have complained that he has to rely on his own support because you are all bad defenders and no one sends him any support.

We kicked him. He got picked up out of our discard pile. So don't blame us for his ineptitude.

As for you, perhaps they are team players when they get everything their own way. I guarantee that they are NOT good players when the needs of any other teammates need to be considered. These are people who accepted clear terms of a merge to save their cities, then demanded they be changed to suit themselves. They didn't have to join us. We never planned to pursue them into O66 if they declined the merge. But most of them accepted invites to True Bros from Little Bro, knowing they would be expected to migrate. Then called me a backstabber after they were under our banner.

If you wanted these guys on your team, please explain to me (and them) why you didn't just ask them?

It's good to know how little you knew about your castoff players. None of those players were from "little bro" they were BROSSR players (I guess to you there's no difference) , not some 2nd rate academy players. These were active players who have taken multiple cities from TF/TB. Scorpionfish alone has taken 7 cities off your alliance. Is your head crammed so far up your own behind that you can't see what talent is? well, than again, you are leading the charge with your 1 conquer......

I seriously don't know how tf/tb players log in an go "yeah, this is someone I want to follow"
-someone who can't fight, who sits back and watches their members lose cities left and right
-someone who belittles their membership when they speak out against them
-someone who calls valuable players cast offs

You're may not be a bad player(not that we'll ever find out as you hide behind your disposable players), but you're a pathetic excuse for a leader. My brothers in arms know where they stand with me, we stand by each other as one because my members aren't pawns, we're all in the same fight. How about you stop running your mouth, log in, and lead the charge. Then, just maybe, I'll have a shred of respect for you. But I know a weak coward when I see one. It's all fun and game until you and james had the nerve to come here and start calling these players garbage.

You're going to lose this war, I can promise you that, because unlike you, I'll be on the front line, seeing to it.

Personally

DeletedUser54702

tf 3.JPG tf 2.JPG

Aaandd... this is right before TF lost 421-10 on their last go around.

This sounds a whole lot like a troll talking to me
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser51435

Sorry late reply just made myself get thru reading this drivel.

So tig you propose to tell me you arent worried about me, then you write twelve pages explaining why, complete with slanted numbers and everything. Throw some graphs in there next time.

But you still come off as worried. You should be youre the only team that hasnt wrapped their backyard up. And i won't let you now.

Come on man youve fought me before. Those fake numbers don't matter. To quote the last classy FU member that got cut for losing a couple of cities:

"Swiggity swooty, i'm comin for that booty."

My my my... I confront you with facts and you decide to make it personal and go to the gutter with juvenile statements and not back it up with facts. This is so typical of you that it actually makes you irrelevant ... we know you lie ... proof being willing to kill your Nap without notice and admitting to it. Oh btw I have a message from one of our players who wrote you at the beginning of the op when you broke the nap without notice. This message he asks why he is under attack and you asked him by who and that you would fix it ... you also suggest he dodge the attack. Why anyone makes a deal with you is beyond me.

Fake numbers ... what are you Trump without the money? Those numbers come from Grepo Life and everyone can see that when you start an op you lose the op ... anyone can see that from Grepo Life. Little hint ... to be more Trump like may I suggest you call Grepo Life, Fake News, that seems to be all the rage these days. Jimmy you have all the credibility of a Alex Jones of Info Wars ... hell you might even be him because you lie as badly as he does.

smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

TromboneTom

Strategos
It's good to know how little you knew about your castoff players. None of those players were from "little bro" they were BROSSR players (I guess to you there's no difference) , not some 2nd rate academy players. These were active players who have taken multiple cities from TF/TB. Scorpionfish alone has taken 7 cities off your alliance. Is your head crammed so far up your own behind that you can't see what talent is? well, than again, you are leading the charge with your 1 conquer......

I seriously don't know how tf/tb players log in an go "yeah, this is someone I want to follow"
-someone who can't fight, who sits back and watches their members lose cities left and right
-someone who belittles their membership when they speak out against them
-someone who calls valuable players cast offs

You're may not be a bad player(not that we'll ever find out as you hide behind your disposable players), but you're a pathetic excuse for a leader. My brothers in arms know where they stand with me, we stand by each other as one because my members aren't pawns, we're all in the same fight. How about you stop running your mouth, log in, and lead the charge. Then, just maybe, I'll have a shred of respect for you. But I know a weak coward when I see one. It's all fun and game until you and james had the nerve to come here and start calling these players garbage.

You're going to lose this war, I can promise you that, because unlike you, I'll be on the front line, seeing to it.

Personally
This is a bit ironic Vince considering you kicked Lars rather then help him defend against pawns

DeletedUser54702

Oh btw I have a message from one of our players who wrote you at the beginning of the op when you broke the nap without notice. This message he asks why he is under attack and you asked him by who and that you would fix it ... you also suggest he dodge the attack. Why anyone makes a deal with you is beyond me.

This would be good PnP material

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
This is a bit ironic Vince considering you kicked Lars rather then help him defend against pawns

I'm not right on every recruit, I was enough a fool to fall for his bravado. Simple truth is, you're right, it is ironic. But he doesn't come to my mind when I think of players. He's me putting it all on black, and it lands on red. So plain an simple, you are correct, I put my foot in my mouth and should have put a disclaimer in there.

Scorpionfish, leethomas, might, pyruvates are the ones which come to my mind. They've been great allies, and were our original pickups. I got to war for them (and I guess my other alliance mates (I guess) )

DeletedUser51435

This would be good PnP material

I agree it would be great to post this here but I don't post messages from leaders unless Jimmy will give me permission in this forum to post it.

However if any founder wants a copy send me an in game message and I will send it to you. Somehow I don't expect to get any requests because pretty much everyone on the server knows that Jimmy lies faster and harder than Alex Jones so this message wouldn't change their opinion of him.

jameslongst

Strategos
My my my... I confront you with facts and you decide to make it personal and go to the gutter with juvenile statements and not back it up with facts. This is so typical of you that it actually makes you irrelevant ... we know you lie ... proof being willing to kill your Nap without notice and admitting to it. Oh btw I have a message from one of our players who wrote you at the beginning of the op when you broke the nap without notice. This message he asks why he is under attack and you asked him by who and that you would fix it ... you also suggest he dodge the attack. Why anyone makes a deal with you is beyond me.

Fake numbers ... what are you Trump without the money? Those numbers come from Grepo Life and everyone can see that when you start an op you lose the op ... anyone can see that from Grepo Life. Little hint ... to be more Trump like may I suggest you call Grepo Life, Fake News, that seems to be all the rage these days. Jimmy you have all the credibility of a Alex Jones of Info Wars ... hell you might even be him because you lie as badly as he does.

smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Speaking of the guy that would sell his soul to pact with everyone around him and get a crown and he appears. Waving pics of Alex jones no less. Very classy, very classy indeed.

I will give it to you straight: Your numbers mean squat. We took in a team that was getting hit from all sides. We continue to take it and give it back. Meanwhile you pact with all your neighbors, then get sore at the one neighbor that won't join your giant "coalition."

You lie and pact all around you until you finally land somewhere that will get you the best deal. How many times did you tell me you were gonna merge with The Sons? Over and over you said that. But they couldn't give you the best deal, could they? So here comes fiasco boy and you made him promises too, didn't you? Green Magic, indeed.

We will continue to work against people like Deus and Tig, people that want to pact up all over and ruin the game. I don't care what abuse I have to take from scrubs, and I don't care what boring, ruined servers they jump from.

Come get some.

DeletedUser51435

Well James too bad your credibility sucks worse than Alex Jones. I'm not concerned with what you think, my job is get my team to the end and win wonders in the most efficient manner as possible. Tell me one other founder that does not have that goal. Are you saying you don't or don't try?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Hey now, we're the smoothest of talkers. Like a sandpaper handy...

Jimmy, you are comedy gold. "we continue to take it and give it right back." Easily the best thing I've read all day. Man, we give it to you so much I feel like we should be paying you for it. But that'd be illegal.

I think you should just change the alliance to True Neb. I go on grepolife during every op. Yeah, we take cities and there it is, who's the top defender? NebRamose. We get counter attacked, who's that attacker? NebRamose. You lose cities, who got the more bp from that bireme wall we broke though? NebRamose. I mean seriously, without him what would you guys do? I'm curious. Hats off to Nebby. No worries too, I got the proof

cdWgFQC.png

collect78900

Phrourach
Hey when did War born ghost????

I was really looking forward to the 2nd newspaper edition.:(

and yes Nebs been wonderful he really has kept BM and FU on ur toes by attacking and defending anything and everything in 56...
+ hes is a wonderful ally always ready to help any1........

Kudos to neb.... :) :)

and nutsbolts stop sending him the rosy pm about recruitment bro it aint gonna work out!!

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Hey when did War born ghost????

I was really looking forward to the 2nd newspaper edition.:(

and yes Nebs been wonderful he really has kept BM and FU on ur toes by attacking and defending anything and everything in 56...
+ hes is a wonderful ally always ready to help any1........

Kudos to neb.... :) :)

and nutsbolts stop sending him the rosy pm about recruitment bro it aint gonna work out!!

Wb was gone about a week ago now. Situation was..... interesting.....

And of course all alliance mates should want to help out. My point is, where the rest of the alliance? Unless he has infinite double bps, his dbp is worlds above everyone elses.

And recruitment? What a man can t talk to the enemy he fights? I got alot of respect for nebula because I know he's the one whose troops I'm hitting. I'll message whom I like, he has every right to ignore me, which be does frequently lol.

You tf guys really are comedy gold

collect78900

Phrourach
Wb was gone about a week ago now. Situation was..... interesting.....

And of course all alliance mates should want to help out. My point is, where the rest of the alliance? Unless he has infinite double bps, his dbp is worlds above everyone elses.

And recruitment? What a man can t talk to the enemy he fights? I got alot of respect for nebula because I know he's the one whose troops I'm hitting. I'll message whom I like, he has every right to ignore me, which be does frequently lol.

You tf guys really are comedy gold
Actually nuts everyone does chip in......neb always get double bp twice of week how is still a mystery to me.......respect him we do too!!!.....;) ignores u.....!!!