Top 12 Top 12

jameslongst

Strategos
Hey now, we're the smoothest of talkers. Like a sandpaper handy...

Jimmy, you are comedy gold. "we continue to take it and give it right back." Easily the best thing I've read all day. Man, we give it to you so much I feel like we should be paying you for it. But that'd be illegal.

I think you should just change the alliance to True Neb. I go on grepolife during every op. Yeah, we take cities and there it is, who's the top defender? NebRamose. We get counter attacked, who's that attacker? NebRamose. You lose cities, who got the more bp from that bireme wall we broke though? NebRamose. I mean seriously, without him what would you guys do? I'm curious. Hats off to Nebby. No worries too, I got the proof

cdWgFQC.png

Where you the one to take in greedy goat? You were, weren't you? Good call there. You kick him, or did he leave cuz you wouldnt help him?

Arrogant MRAs are the worst kind.

jameslongst

Strategos
Well James too bad your credibility sucks worse than Alex Jones. I'm not concerned with what you think, my job is get my team to the end and win wonders in the most efficient manner as possible. Tell me one other founder that does not have that goal. Are you saying you don't or don't try?

Tig im gonna be straight up with you. Real time. I think Alex Jones has said some horrific stuff. Just totally awful things about totally tragic RL events. You should maybe think about how you post. Your slander is making some people uncomfortable.

You guys are salty. Too salty. "Thou doth protest too much" comes to mind. Chill your rolls lol.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Where you the one to take in greedy goat? You were, weren't you? Good call there. You kick him, or did he leave cuz you wouldnt help him?

Arrogant MRAs are the worst kind.

Nope, I was not. Personally, I say we take no one else in, just their cities. Greedy just, disappeared. and I'm not sure if we're an arrogant MRA, since we're not the MRA with 80 players.... you are. And you most certainly must be arrogant to have the balls to post on the externals after getting railed. We'll let you count the greedygoat stats. count em all, go ahead, every single conquer, even after we kicked him for going MIA. You're still way behind. But hey, we all know you're not a stats guy.

gimme a day or two, I'll be taking more of your cities. Thanks in advance for building them up and giving away the BP. It is appreciated.

jameslongst

Strategos
Nope, I was not. Personally, I say we take no one else in, just their cities. Greedy just, disappeared. and I'm not sure if we're an arrogant MRA, since we're not the MRA with 80 players.... you are. And you most certainly must be arrogant to have the balls to post on the externals after getting railed. We'll let you count the greedygoat stats. count em all, go ahead, every single conquer, even after we kicked him for going MIA. You're still way behind. But hey, we all know you're not a stats guy.

gimme a day or two, I'll be taking more of your cities. Thanks in advance for building them up and giving away the BP. It is appreciated.

He didn't just "disappear," we beat him into the ground until he left, and you guys were obvi too busy shielding your own important behinds to help him out.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
He didn't just "disappear," we beat him into the ground until he left, and you guys were obvi too busy shielding your own important behinds to help him out.

Ummm no... he didn't even post his own revolts. The trips died, then we had we had to ask him for info. He didn't even post his own support threads, we had to. Then, after about 12 or so hours of no updates, we kicked him.

I know you're looking for something to beat your chest over, and you'll look for a way to dismiss anything we say. However, I'm fairly certain you didn't win the trade over the weekend Jimmy. A few players go alot of bp (neb and frenzi) but, I mean, maybe you can help out and post their conquers from the weekend for us? You wouldn't want to do that though, would You?

You can post ours and greedygoats too. The the server will go "hey, James, are you really bragging right now?" And you'll be like "gosh darn, you betcha. I'm the rootinest tootinest leader there is with the roughinest toughinest alliance"

I either need to go to one of your comedy shows for a good laugh, or find out who your dealer is. I want to live in the delusional world you live in every day.

jameslongst

Strategos
You take some cities in your own core and then high five each other. Good job. You know I say "gosh darn" a lot. Good for you.

So you have 1. Compared me to Alex Jones, and 2. Told me I'm on drugs. Weird angles you guys are running with lol.

Whatevs. Come get some.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
You take some cities in your own core and then high five each other. Good job. You know I say "gosh darn" a lot. Good for you.

So you have 1. Compared me to Alex Jones, and 2. Told me I'm on drugs. Weird angles you guys are running with lol.

Whatevs. Come get some.

um, we have been getting some or do you guys ignore the "XYZ has lost a city?"

jameslongst

Strategos
Feast on this, babies:

#1, #13 - Magical Fiasco: Great fighters working on a good core. Top contenders. Whatevs, come get some.

#2, #6, #15 - My three Sons: Still there, still solid. Bit quiet lately but we know they can fight.

#3, #4 - #reposuicideagentsquad: Everybody talks about em so they must be doing something right. Also, they sound like a secret agent hashtag to me. That's all I got here.

#5, #8: True Family. “A kind of light spread out from her. And everything changed color. And the world opened out. And a day was good to awaken to. And there were no limits to anything. And the people of the world were good and handsome. And I was not afraid any more.”
― John Steinbeck, East of Eden

#7, #12 - Soul Food: I love some meatloaf with mashed potatoes and brown gravy with some fried turnip greens and biscuits with PLENTY of butter!

#9, #16 - Transient Spears: Looks like TD finally gave birth to a line of electric cars. #bringbackGGN

#10 - DeltaDeltaDelta!: The only listed alliance with an exclamation point. That might get them over the hump with ToT.

#11 - Silent Lucidity: Since we are just picking random words out of a hat now.

Last edited: