Top 5 alliances discussion

DeletedUser

I just wanted to revisit my old World I left, sadly ;'( to say that...

BLACK FLAG SUCKS.

NO Skill

FAKE Medals

Need Help from two other alliances to take Don't Cry Cities.

BBplaya sucks, OceanGoddess Sucks, Ruthia Sucks, JB sucks, Nicos Sucks.

The worst I think is Darklionhunter. He betrayed me, he's a traitor, no honor, he sucks no doubt, and he's all bark no bite :)

Come here u Black Flag Players so u can come and tell me how I'm wrong, So I can blast u guys with the Truth and Facts/Evidence, the thing that you guys fail to bring to the table :)

Sounds like little trae is having a temper tantrum! Grepolis is a war game! It's all about diplomacy, strategy and the friends you make. As far as I can see, all those players you say that suck are pretty good and if i'm not mistaken helped you to grow in gela when your little brain couldn't comprehend the need to support your own cs! As for darklionhunter he plays with the most honor of anyone I know. Perhaps you should stop spamming the forums with your little tantrums and actually play the game.

DeletedUser23986

In Kontrol declared war on Shadow Knights. So now it's Dont Cry and In Kontrol vs. Black Flag and Shadow Knights, obviously combined SK and BF are bigger than DC and IK so we will see who "really wants the crowwn".
They won't be for long.

DeletedUser

Anyone making top 5??
Maybe could make some other topic also?? like top 10 players, fighters, don't know..
so ppl have smth to comment actually..

DeletedUser

Anyone making top 5??
Maybe could make some other topic also?? like top 10 players, fighters, don't know..
so ppl have smth to comment actually..

Sure,

In Kontrol
Trouble spelling??

Shadow Knights
You don't get shadows at night, jeez

Global Anarchy
Weird, 'cos lots of the oceans have no one in 'em

Rogue Shadow
A shade of mischieviousness? (is that even a word? maybe In Kontrol could tell me)

Cleopatras Aces
Where is Anthony??

DeletedUser

Sure,

In Kontrol
Trouble spelling??

Shadow Knights
You don't get shadows at night, jeez

Global Anarchy
Weird, 'cos lots of the oceans have no one in 'em

Rogue Shadow
A shade of mischieviousness? (is that even a word? maybe In Kontrol could tell me)

Cleopatras Aces
Where is Anthony??

The sarcasm is strong with this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only other option was to join your alliance and...well....yeah.

DeletedUser

The only other option was to join your alliance and...well....yeah.

Its alright, you can have them. I'm sure they will leave DC as soon as another good opportunity presents itself to hide away from conflicts that might ruin their nice city collections. I find it strange that an alliance would join another whom they have been fighting for quite some time now. Its like the U.S deciding to join forces with the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

Pretty backwards if you ask me. Oh well, each to their own.

DeletedUser

Insulting the 1 alliance that helped you survive this long, real honorable...

DeletedUser

Im not insulting the Alliance. The alliance is good, with a lot of great people. I am just speaking of the individuals that have decided to abandon them. Personally, I don't know the full story behind this but I was just stating that it is a little odd to join an alliance you were at war with.

DeletedUser

Easy to say by somebody who has not seen lack of organization and their alliance cave in.

im sure we will remember that when BF is defeated, I think you need to take a look at how sometimes taking in old enemies creates a stronger alliance, one thing i've learned in this game is cities can't replace good active players.

Because in a few months things will look a lot different and those strong active players now may not be here because they got bored or quit, so if you turn down a large group of active players because you fought them and lost a little troops, i'd say you need to review your strategy.

DeletedUser

Easy to say by somebody who has not seen lack of organization and their alliance cave in.

im sure we will remember that when BF is defeated, I think you need to take a look at how sometimes taking in old enemies creates a stronger alliance, one thing i've learned in this game is cities can't replace good active players.

Because in a few months things will look a lot different and those strong active players now may not be here because they got bored or quit, so if you turn down a large group of active players because you fought them and lost a little troops, i'd say you need to review your strategy.

I like your insight on this matt, you make some good points :) I guess that is the way of grepo. Enemies one second, friends the next.

DeletedUser

I'm playing now with people that I was enemies with on my first server. Having seen both sides, I'd rather be fighting alongside these guys than against them. We enjoyed the fight and the banter enough to try being team-mates, and its worked (so far).

I believe it's ultimately a team game - a lot of players do play as individuals - either super/active/aggressive, or passive (sim if you like) but either way you never hear from them until they need help. They are the enemy within in this game, IMO!

DeletedUser18983

Im not insulting the Alliance. The alliance is good, with a lot of great people. I am just speaking of the individuals that have decided to abandon them. Personally, I don't know the full story behind this but I was just stating that it is a little odd to join an alliance you were at war with.

It feels nice not being blamed in this conversation for ruining the server lol

DeletedUser

Sounds like little trae is having a temper tantrum! Grepolis is a war game! It's all about diplomacy, strategy and the friends you make. As far as I can see, all those players you say that suck are pretty good and if i'm not mistaken helped you to grow in gela when your little brain couldn't comprehend the need to support your own cs! As for darklionhunter he plays with the most honor of anyone I know. Perhaps you should stop spamming the forums with your little tantrums and actually play the game.

Haha who are u kid? First off, I know Grepo is a War game, but when a War is fought over one person(me) and I have mails stating that BF only started and continued this war over me, and then they ask for help because they are losing the War... I don't care who you are, I'm going to say whatever the hell I want, they suck, they need help to win a War... BBallplaya only took one city from me because I was the only one defending my city against their whole alliance, ONE CITY vs. a whole alliance(all my other cities were sniping other CS's). Then he has the arrogance to name the city to offend me...

Haha that kid needs to get his stuff straight, he's no big deal... He has no skill, compare me to him in stats and I whoop his as. And anyone in that world can say the same.

And lastly i don't care that they had to teach me, I whoop their whole alliance in this world. Because they taught me doesn't mean I won't whoop them with their own and do it even better.