Top 12 top players

DeletedUser29152

sorry but nope you haven't, but you aren't far away from me :p

DeletedUser29152

ha maybe, what if i'm in your alliance? what if I'm in deimos corps ;)

DeletedUser

Trolls will be dead soon and me and damarko are coming south to meet u guys.We will have fun

cheers

DeletedUser41715

its a pitty watching such players out of the game. does anyone know what happened?

DeletedUser29152

I'll keep that info on the down low, if he wants to say he is free to safe so in forum

DeletedUser

gkask's midget ls nukes made him ashamed to still play the game, thus he quit.

DeletedUser41715

no midget where it counts chalna. did you want to advertise the fact that you took an LD city today? you're not the first nor the last. however i still remember some time ago when you had a siege on Kristos city that my midget ls nukes made you running back to your hole

DeletedUser28974

If its mike tyson vs a midget, im gonna have to go with tyson. but if its tyson vs 1000 midgets, ill pick the midgets. a man can only take so many punches and kicks to his shins

DeletedUser

what cc said lulz, and judging from where you think "it counts" I'm thinking you mean points which in no very good player's book count for much at all.

as to advertising I took a city; I didn't say a word about it. That being said considering I am the only player within 4-5 hours by fast trans.... (besides cove and she's a mascot) well maybe you shouldn't have mentioned it my friend :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41715

against a 1000 midgets? even 10 would be enough to conquer the world but unfortunatelly we are far less. anyway you want to say chalna that all the birs that killed my ls yesterday were yours? hardly to believe but if its so then well done. i wish i could be a more worthy opponent but unfortunatelly my midget nukes cant grow more (i prefer my 13716 cities)

DeletedUser29152

I've never built a city up to 13716...how midget are his LS nukes?

DeletedUser41715

235 with baths. i try of course to use for ls cities those with land expansion. it can add 30 more ls.

DeletedUser

not all were mine no, but it would have held with just mine.....