Top 12 top players

DeletedUser41715

not all were mine no, but it would have held with just mine.....

yep i ve noticed you re the modest type. unfortunately i could send only around 2000ls cause i had them killed to mrpetzold siege 2 days ago. next time i ll make sure i ll send more

DeletedUser29152

wow OV #2 now, guess Dwarfs' friends may turn on them soon :)

DeletedUser

what's up with MN these days? most around me are on VM and those who aren't like aren't even logging in. makes this world less competitive from where i'm standing

DeletedUser23673

what's up with MN these days? most around me are on VM and those who aren't like aren't even logging in. makes this world less competitive from where i'm standing

Sorry Storm but we are busy, we have no time for fights! Come back to us when WW ends and we might give you a fight you are seeking for! :)

DeletedUser25249

Seems like damarko had the right idea, what a pathetic server this turned out to be, alliance maneuvering themselves at no expense to pride or whatever just to win a stupid simmer award.
Good old days you fought your way to victory, thats where glory lies not in who can recruit best at ww stage.... really dissapointed grepper here and my cyth days may come to an end sooner rather than later

:Angry:

DeletedUser

my top 12 is this

Damarko
Fadiga
Diabols
Mr Waxer
puddock
oleg freedom
kallimahos
electrico
eowin
dawson
robbyn44
noz the greek

DeletedUser

top player

I've met heaps of top notch players in this world.

But in my opinion one player stands out from the rest.
He got top notch technical grasp of the game. He got tactical and strategic understanding that you will find with few and he turned Infectious around from negative trend when he came in as founder. So his combined technical and leadership skills make him number one in my eyes.

I am of course talking about Nanoliciou.s

DeletedUser

He got top notch technical grasp of the game. He got tactical and strategic understanding that you will find with few and he turned Infectious around from negative trend when he came in as founder. So his combined technical and leadership skills make him number one in my eyes.

I second this

DeletedUser

Agreed. And once in a while he is actually a good human being aswell.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Seems like damarko had the right idea, what a pathetic server this turned out to be, alliance maneuvering themselves at no expense to pride or whatever just to win a stupid simmer award.
Good old days you fought your way to victory, thats where glory lies not in who can recruit best at ww stage.... really dissapointed grepper here and my cyth days may come to an end sooner rather than later

:Angry:

moaned like this on Caly when you lost there too

DeletedUser25289

I would have thought you being so great a player would have made the list? You doing just as well on Nysa I see......
I never said anything about myself, and I don't play nysa
bezradny.gif

DeletedUser25249

To be fair I wrote this before the merge of the 2 alliances, and yeah I was p%&$$ , we come here to have fun killing stuff, some of you just want to play diplomat like yourself, as for caly noz I started a year or so late, never played seriously there.

DeletedUser22708

Did we lose on Caly? I can't remember us participating in the WW's lol, so how can we lose something if we didn't even participate.
I do remember us grabbing one of your ww's which resulted in the disbanding of your alliance, but that's something else ;)