Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser54360

Who are you dude go hide under WCG skirt

Come on Mik it is no fun anymore , we should open our cards now and say we are in a pact with Kam and Savages o_O

MIKNEL is a figure of some stature in this game. We dont like each other. But he has his Legions and I have mine.

YOu , however, are just a little mouth piece.

You would do well to follow your leaders' lead on this matter and stop identifying yourself as so clearly a second rater.

Every post you make Diminishes not augments MP presteige.

DeletedUser55285

MIKNEL is a figure of some stature in this game. We dont like each other. But he has his Legions and I have mine.

You would do well to follow your leaders' lead on this matter and stop identifying yourself as so clearly a second rater.

your one to talk of prestige

DeletedUser54360

And in what way am I suppose to be effected by that?

I dont like him, he dont like me, And neither of us like you... whats your point?

My point is if we both dont like you and agreed for 1 week to make a point of dealing with you / You would be rimmed. That is my point. Hero.

IF he don't like you he wont be too pleased about you being supported by his member behind his back. ( I would speculate )

DeletedUser38223

Now that pawco has been sent to the timeout corner and lost his juice box privileges, does anyone want to do a top 12? :p

sure lets....Im under silent protest from now...dont like when this thread is on topic.
INwzZWn.png

DeletedUser54384

My point is if we both dont like you and agreed for 1 week to make a point of dealing with you / You would be rimmed. That is my point. Hero.

IF he don't like you he wont be too pleased about you being supported by his member behind his back. ( I would speculate )

Ha. Both dealing with you? It is only me and kami guys against the whole your alliance amd you couldn’t resist this and started whining... Don’t have anything to add. You will be rimmed not max 3 weeks, 2 weeks are nuff.

DeletedUser44960

Why should I? Am I obligated not to answer on some lying noobs?

I understand if you’re choosing for the right-hand path..
Lying what was I lying noob ?

Ohahahaha you good mate ???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54984

Highly unlikely you have hundreds of members around me now and cant shift 1 city... what makes you think if MP helped it could make a difference? are you saying MP are superior to LOTR and with them you might stand a chance against Kami?
THIS IS ALL A LITTLE CONFUSING CONSIDERING MP ARE IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT OCEAN

maybe ask Mik for a space at MP I am sure he would oblige LOL

If you cant do it with your 3 local allys (rim group) vs 9 part time players.... well, enough said!

DeletedUser54360

Ha. Both dealing with you? It is only me and kami guys against the whole your alliance amd you couldn’t resist this and started whining... Don’t have anything to add. You will be rimmed not max 3 weeks, 2 weeks are nuff.

Translation for normal people.

Ha it is only me and the Kami Guys ( and SPG and SPC and SPR and MP and Black Flag as was)s who have clearly outnumbered thw whole your Alliance. And I couldnt resist this and started Bragging .

Is it a Lion is it a Man .. ITS LIONMAN /// Half Man...... HAlf Lion .......HALFWIT!!!:D

DeletedUser54360

upload_2018-2-4_18-27-19.png

I dont get it ?? Crushing what ? Nice work BTW producing over 1800 HorsMen from one city without using Gold ( as you claim ) in 24 hours...

IT is a miracle.. Blessed be teh troop producing Loins of Tetra our Prophet.

DeletedUser38223

500 500 500 and 300 = 1800

I never made 1800 horsemen within 24 hours though? and considering a city can have an army of 1100-1200 horsemen in it at any one time, would just mean i sent 2 attacks of 500 and rebuilt and buffed some for the other attacks. but thats not what happened because I never attacked you with 1800 horsemen from the same city within 24hrs, unless of course they returned home and were resent

DeletedUser55285

WG the man, the myth, the legend.

"commits 100% to the team", "team player"

If anyone wants distinctive proof of this not being true - feel free to message me or MTEz.

Hows your morning been WG... hope you enjoy the next few weeks.