Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser55285

I should mention;

Truly apologetic to his alliance mate counttime - otherwise known as the spam god.

I believe WG purposely sabotaged the siege efforts through pretending to send all his ls, while lying under the pretense and sending only minimal amounts. Im impressed you still follow him.

How you wanna take this Mc DaddyHunter

DeletedUser54984

Naughty naughty WG,

I am shocked to learn you will have someone invest time and effort for weeks trying to dispatch us with spam (and fair play to count 100% for effort) and when it comes time to save his city from siege your average contribution is 20LS per attack at best....

Yet the very next day in the same very area his attacks are all 100/140 LS

now you’ve either been doing what you accused others of (golding) or..... your holding out on your team mate...

Which is it witchy? Golding or holding?

DeletedUser54360

Yes. Perhaps it was a little unkind of me. As the More evolved Grepo Player I should not be correcting either your grammar or spelling - And the Moderator has rebuked me for doing so .

SO For the Prosecution " Wg Holding Back on the LION CHEAT SEIGE"

Source.. Vile Vicious Slander .

Apparently having trashed all his LS earlier that day at another seige sending the low numbers he had remaining yesterday was Sandbagging and cheating his Teamate. ( Anaylsis of Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee ) They reach this conclusion whilst not working together and not playing independantly as they claim . So used are they at lying to themselves that it is but a short hop to presenting their warped fantasy as fact.

FOR THE Defence

Source FACT and measured reasoned explanation.

NEROIDS.... and Level 20 Aristotle ( Coconut Macaroons! )

Twenty four hours is enough to generate these figures especially if they had been queued earlier ( but not produced ) when sending at Countime Seige.

BTW I also sent a 23 this morning and the other launches were not not massive, But that possibly explains why CORVAIR removed his Biremes from the seige early.

You had him believing your Slander..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55285

Yes. Perhaps it was a little unkind of me. As the More evolved Grepo Player I should not be correcting either your grammar or spelling - And the Moderator has rebuked me for doing so .

SO For the Prosecution " Wg Holding Back on the LION CHEAT SEIGE"

Source.. Vile Vicious Slander .

Apparently having trashed all his LS earlier that day at another seige sending the low numbers he had remaining yesterday was Sandbagging and cheating his Teamate. ( Anaylsis of Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee ) They reach this conclusion whilst not working together and not playing independantly as they claim . So used are they at lying to themselves that it is but a short hop to presenting their warped fantasy as fact.

FOR THE Defence

Source FACT and measured reasoned explanation.

NEROIDS.... and Level 20 Aristotle ( Coconut Macaroons! )

Twenty four hours is enough to generate these figures especially if they had been queued earlier ( but not produced ) when sending at Countime Seige.

BTW I also sent a 23 this morning and the other launches were not not massive, But that possibly explains why CORVAIR removed his Biremes from the seige early.

You had him believing your Slander..
Yawn

I'll happily chug through the numbers - i'll do it tomorrow. You dont get 140 from (0 (used 23) ) in a 12 hour timespan (not 24, where did that number come from?)
edit 16 to be generous

DeletedUser55285

what am i looking for glorious leader

i have those reports as well - aside from the corv one. Doesn't really change my point in the slightest? I trust corv 100% and he is fully capable of making his own decisions.

Im not like Miknel to fall for your adverse propaganda. Go back to trying that on MP honey... thats the only place it will work.

Edit: i dont think you read the kamikaze phrase, or really understood us.
Im no more of our leader than Lali, Ute, Zhad, Logis, MTEz, Corv, Noinu, Bel. We are all equal. i reckon some alliance leaders could take that advise with a little bit more than a pinch of salt (maybe a table - spoon)

\

DeletedUser54360

Yawn

I'll happily chug through the numbers - i'll do it tomorrow. You dont get 140 from (0 (used 23) ) in a 12 hour timespan (not 24, where did that number come from?)
edit 16 to be generous

Yes your analysis is entirely as you .. described ( moderator edited ) DO it NOW Big MOUTH DO it NOW .. You can impugn me today ( falsely )

But you want to wait till Tomorrrow to work out how to dig yourself out of this latest pathetic hole you have dug for yourself.

Level 20 Aristotle with level 30 harbour and Neroids and 20% production upgrade produces 93 ls in about 7 and 1/2 hours .

Slots prequeued at two or three cities .... Perfectly feasible and is in fact the reality..
\
But OF COURSE .. I await with interest your next foray into shape shifting the truth,

Mind you I deal only in supportable facts - Alien concepts to the Acid Drop twins Tweedle - Dee and Tweedle-dum.

DeletedUser54984

It is also possible I was the first man on the moon. Does not make it true. If you are that efficient at building troops why has it taken days to rebuild handfuls of nothing around me?

It may be possible that doesn’t mean it’s probable.

Do yourself a favor stop digging.

DeletedUser52220

Im not like Miknel to fall for your adverse propaganda. Go back to trying that on MP honey... thats the only place it will work.\

Ya for sure we'd work with someone who makes statements like this, made by someone who literally DOES fall for it every single counter post they make

DeletedUser55285

It is also possible I was the first man on the moon. Does not make it true. If you are that efficient at building troops why has it taken days to rebuild handfuls of nothing around me?

It may be possible that doesn’t mean it’s probable.

Do yourself a favor stop digging.
sh
he has obviously kept all of his 20% boosts for today

DeletedUser55285

Ya for sure we'd work with someone who makes statements like this, made by someone who literally DOES fall for it every single counter post they make
Oh so serious honey, take a joke. Maybe?

To close to the truth then

Ft. You dont see the underlying point do you ? Skim over your head then free
edit. p.s. thanks for proving my point

DeletedUser54360

MP may be my enemies / I am interested in beating them not belittlement OF them .

Where is the glory in beating a (so called useless opponent)

And if I were to belittle them it would be done with some panache. Not with the yah boo sucks piffle that is your stock in trade.

You two put your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalala!" whenever you encounter something that does not fit your story card.

sh
he has obviously kept all of his 20% boosts for today

Without the 20 % it is 9 hours with a 50% it would be about 5 hours..//

The point is this. You hv ebeen caught out in your grand expose..

Now why did Corvair remove his Biremes?

DeletedUser55285

what am i looking for glorious leader

i have those reports as well - aside from the corv one. Doesn't really change my point in the slightest? I trust corv 100% and he is fully capable of making his own decisions.

Im not as stupid as Miknel to fall for your adverse propaganda. Go back to trying that on MP honey... thats the only place it will work.

Edit: i dont think you read the kamikaze phrase, or really understood us.
Im no more of our leader than Lali, Ute, Zhad, Logis, MTEz, Corv, Noinu, Bel. We are all equal. i reckon some alliance leaders could take that advise with a little bit more than a pinch of salt (maybe a table - spoon)

\
MP may be my enemies / I am interested in beating them not belittlement OF them .

Where is the glory in beating a (so called useless opponent)

And if I were to belittle them it would be done with some panache. Not with the yah boo sucks piffle that is your stock in trade.

You two put your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalala!" whenever you encounter something that does not fit your story card.

Without the 20 % it is 9 hours with a 50% it would be about 5 hours..//

The point is this. You hv ebeen caught out in your grand expose..

Now why did Corvair remove his Biremes?
You can read right?

I trust corv 100% and he is fully capable of making his own decisions.

DeletedUser54360

You can read right?

I trust corv 100% and he is fully capable of making his own decisions.

What concern is that of mine. ? You are the one who want to impugn others without substance . I am ready to listen to his sde before passing judgement. Certainly it looks bad. But there may be a reasonable explanation .

Double Standards Man..

DeletedUser55285

What concern is that of mine. ? You are the one who want to impugn others without substance . I am ready to listen to his sde before passing judgement. Certainly it looks bad. But there may be a reasonable explanation .

Double Standards Man..
Maybe it didn't sink in.

He is free to do as he pleases. Whether that be attack my sieges, or support them, its un-consequential lol. We work together because we are mates, nothing is forcing him into staying with us, im more than happy if he wants to leave, id love to see you saying the same.

Thats a foreign concept to you.

Corv is a bigger man than you and is fully capable of his own decisions. Whatever his reasons, it would of been a call of his, and i fully respect that to the highest degree.

Big words WG, little impact.

DeletedUser54360

Maybe it didn't sink in.

He is free to do as he pleases. Whether that be attack my sieges, or support them, its un-consequential lol. We work together because we are mates, nothing is forcing him into staying with us, im more than happy if he wants to leave, id love to see you saying the same.

Thats a foreign concept to you.

Corv is a bigger man than you and is fully capable of his own decisions. Whatever his reasons, it would of been a call of his, and i fully respect that to the highest degree.

Big words WG, little impact.

Back to the subject at hand . Your big expose has been ruthlessly debunked.

What is your response to that?

Who cares what you fully respect you trolling little gutterfish?

Not I

Not LOTR

Not anyone serious

Here are the lyrics you requested for your theme tune ..

"Look at Me .. Look at Me // Look at me. Look at meee Loook at ME .. :Look at mehy Look at Mehy LOOK at ME....another 83 verses of the same..

DeletedUser54360

As we understood it you had used your troops trying saving count like a good team mate would, seems corv knew better LOL

Please just ask him what hi s reasons were instead of making it up .

I know h e is utterly fed up with your antics which are dragging him into disrepute. An dindeed hi sdesperation at the lack of kAM support that led him to beg Lion to help him .

He could see teh writing on the wall for you as your remaining Bireme cover was all but eviscerated ..

How many cities did you and project hide the losses Eff lose the last two days ??

DeletedUser54984

Ill say the same to you as as I said to eff I dont care if you loose citys LOTR are a long way behind. you are not catching up anytime soon.

As for corvs decision to pull his little support I guess after the 8k ls we killed yesterday we are a little short and he fully expected the spur of the moment siege to die?? whats your point?

thats his choice is ours....

AND it was actually me that asked for lions support... remember it was my siege!

DeletedUser41523

All I got to say here. TBC, hellfyre, MOTHER SHIP, rebels, and balds probably shouldnt be put in the same category as LOTR.

We consider ourselves to be another side entirely.