Top 12 Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser53886

hehe macorana is my wife, even she is better than you little fella.

DeletedUser54494

STORM had stay/nutters as an ally still lost. Lol. Created unpleasant dream crashed miserably.

DeletedUser54568

STORM had stay/nutters as an ally still lost. Lol. Created unpleasant dream crashed miserably.
Nope, they had Stay Cool alliances on their side plus Modern Warfare that was spying for them at the same time they were pacted with us. When Stay fell, that's when they pacted with Nutters Decipher

DeletedUser54494

They were same players ana. Lol. Same noobsbjust different coat of arms.

DeletedUser54568

They were same players ana. Lol. Same noobsbjust different coat of arms.
True but say it in the right order at least :p After all that, the merge with Modern Warfare was a fail. A few days later they ghosted. Roni couldn't take more embarrassments I supose

DeletedUser54192

Well, interesting behaviour from Electrico and AngryPolarBear, jumping from OWS to Winners straight before WW...

DeletedUser47799

You know theres guy. Goes by the name sad panda? why is it a sad panda? why you always gotta be sad.
#MAKETHEPANDAHAPPY

DeletedUser54192

Fact is that they hated the simming. Fact, wanted to fight with a REAL team.
If they hated simming, why did APB feed himself BP and always have excuses not to contribute in the war against you lot? Avoiding fights sounds an awful lot like simming to me.

And if they were sick of it for a while, why did APB try to have a WW city except to sabotage OWS wonders, and why wait to leave until right before WW?

Coxwana

Phrourach
If they hated simming, why did APB feed himself BP and always have excuses not to contribute in the war against you lot? Avoiding fights sounds an awful lot like simming to me.

And if they were sick of it for a while, why did APB try to have a WW city except to sabotage OWS wonders, and why wait to leave until right before WW?

Boredom. Pure and utter boredom. A bit like where this thread has gone.

You say something, i say another, you reply..... geezus. Boring. Moving along. Over the body part measuring contest.

Anyone got something remotely interesting to say or do we have to keep listening to ^^^^^^ this joker.

DeletedUser31109

I got something important : Olous is the worst world ever made.

Sincerely,
Someone Bored.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

You probably ruined it for yourself when you jumped ships bud
LehlBuQ.png

DeletedUser54192

Quadripartite set to gain an undeserved crown. They didn't fight honestly to break anyone else's completed WWs, instead they had them broken via defections. A crown won by treachery rather than skill. Congratulations, Quadripartite.

DeletedUser41523

....We built a WW in front of your face and you never bothered with it.... I'm sorry you feel cheated. But you could have tried to break our lighthouse.

Additionally, you should have picked who was on your islands better. That's pretty much the theme of wonders. Everyone put a bunch of people that they either openly admit had questionable characters or complete strangers. We picked people we played the world with to only guard our islands, stated that this was gonna be how it was done multiple times since the early months, and set up back ups in case we ran into people who had a problem with that plan.