Top 12 Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser54192

Read what I said about Phoeni. " Are they an alliance that you killed, or......?" I never said that you didn't touch them. Congrats to you guys on that one then. Interested as to how you can claim that you killed off an alliance that was predominately 34/44 though. Even if you took one city off of them, then that doesn't mean you killed them.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

I've taken multiple cities from Black Sails, up in O33. Just finished the siege on another one this morning. (09., taken from Murpcat if anyone is bothered). But that doesn't mean that they are dead. They've still got some decent players, including their two founders. OSG and Bunnies have taken multiple cities from each other, but neither can be said to be dead. Maybe you got a city that was way away from the main alliance. Congrats on that. But that doesn't mean you killed an alliance. Or I can claim kills on lots of alliances across my servers, but then so could everyone else. If you want to look impressive and have a list of alliances you have killed, great. But please try to keep it to alliances that you actually had a big impact on? Just like you picked up my mistake, I'm picking up on yours. Wonder which alliance you guys will claim to have killed next...

The list is rather funny to read, I will give you that. An alliance trying to make themselves look impressive by claiming everyone else's work is rather funny. Shame we aren't laughing with you.;)

DeletedUser51731

This is a trash talk thread. Your alliance are bragging about killing off alliances they never touched. No reason why I can't show everyone that you're fibbing just a little.
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

Not all of these alliances were pacted, either. Valkyrie was pretty much dead before the Wolves family started reaching the higher ranks, and they were oceans away from each other. So don't try pulling the 'we named a mass-pacted group of noob alliances' thing either. How about you strip that list down to the number of alliances for which you can prove that you had a significant hand in their downfall? I bet that list is going to be a fair bit shorter, even if you still include every living alliance you claim you will destroy in the future. Stop claiming other people's kills, and maybe you won't get dragged onto the externals, as I can see that you made your account just to try and deny what anyone with access to the stats, or who knows a bit of the history of Olous, can see.

Still interested as to "Phoeni". Are they an alliance you killed, or an attempt to name Phoenix Rising or Phoenix Mortis? (One of whom is dead by another alliance's hand, and the other still very much going strong from what I hear.) If you can back up your claims, then do so. But please don't lie and expect no-one to pick you up on it.

This thread must have been put here for you Kal Because all you have said is trash seriously man get a life, And please I'm no liar, I never said all those alliances where Pacted I said " It started out as a list of Noob Alliances who where PACT together" and "Phoeni" Where nothing to do with Phoenix Rising or Phoenix Mortis.

And like I said it's just a bit of fun so stop getting your knickers in a twist over it.

DeletedUser54192

Note: this trash talk is all a bit of fun as well. Kannerak and I actually said as much in private.

One of the first alliances on your list is Valkyrie. I know one of their founders. Their only pact was The Family, so far as I know. Approached by Thracians, but that fell through after Thracians lost a bunch of members. Hardly mass-pacting, and they fell so early that they had to have been one of the first alliances you were talking about. And you can't really call me a liar when you claim to have killed off alliances that you really didn't have a huge impact on, such as Valkyrie and Winter Wolves. If it's fun, it is fun. But don't call me a liar when I brought it here over a lie on your alliance profile.

As I said on Phoeni, I did not know if they were an alliance you had killed or if they were someone else. Broken BB codes mean I can't check (in this case broken because they don't exist anymore, so congrats), and I never said that you didn't touch them.

In a way, you are getting your knickers in a twist. It's a trash talk thread. I saw something to talk trash about, i.e. the list of alliances that you claim to have killed. So I talked trash about it. Sue me. ;) And if you look at the rest of this thread, everyone is messing around and talking trash.

I rarely post on these sorts of threads, but I thought it was getting a bit dull, and decided to liven it up with some fresh posts and some debating. I've managed that, and brought another player onto the externals. Welcome to the externals - a forum full of everyone claiming everything, possible or impossible, and trash-talking anyone they feel like. But I'd rather see these forums alive than dead.

DeletedUser51731

Good point Kal,

FYI Valkyrie was listed as a pact member of one of the aforementioned Alliances I can't remember now which one it was but they where dumb enough to publish PACT's and Valkyrie was definitely one of them I suppose that doesn't necessarily make them one of the so called super pact, But that's how they got listed.

DeletedUser54192

If you ever find out, I would be interested to know, as I believed that their lack of allies, with the exception of a pact with Family (which didn't really help them) was one of the reasons they went down so fast against OSG. It'd be nice to see what I missed.

DeletedUser4278

some lovly PnP / trash talk from the oracle of zanacle

The feud between Simmerville and Open Source Government has turned into a massacre. Simmerville has conquered 23 cities and lost 2.
Simmerville has conquered 6 cities from OSG4LIFE and lost 0.
Simmerville's assault against OSG Vanguard is relentless. They ve conquered 16 cities and lost 1

The most active alliance is Simmerville with 96% active players in the last 24 hours.

DeletedUser54192

Shame that the forum rules prohibit the discussion of a nice bit of information about your alliance, Ianmiyster. ;)

DeletedUser4278

feel free to message me kal :) but as you can see above in my statement is fact below is here say and nothingness :)

Oh and a nice new one came up

Simmerville has left Open Source Government's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 32 cities and lost 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49162

Just like to say about Goats of War's claimed kill list....Winter Wolves collapsed because of leadership issues and so the leaders encouraged members to join other alliances because they were unable to continue in their roles due to rl. So unless goats of war somehow forced them to stop leading using rl....then they'd nothing to do with it. So yeah.....comical claims:D

DeletedUser54192

Cato99. You're right. And I know for a fact that Goats had nothing to do with it, because I talked to various leaders in Wolves around the time of the dissolution. So they can't even try to claim that. ;)

DeletedUser54661

Who are the Goats of War again? Considering I lead the wolves and have never seen their tag..... ever? How does an alliance hiding out in 64 and 74 kill a top 10 alliance in 53? No one killed the wolves but me. I handed leadership to my 2nd in command, Linx, and she flaked out with her soul mate Femme Fatality to join OSG. I could at any point resumed leadership of the wolves, but I was fed up. Fed up with trying to hold together a MRA that I got stuck leading because no one would step up when Ultimate412 quit. Fed up with the members who refused to actively play and help while other members busted their humps day in and day out. Fed up with the constant baby crying about this and that. I would have left the wolves a long time before that point if it wasn't for the fact that too many people were counting on me to lead. Now, for the Goats of War to decide they killed MY alliances.... they can go suck a big one.

Also, considering this is the Trash Talk thread... I am curious Kal. You seem to be doing a lot of it for someone who is hiding waaaaay out in 33 while the real fight is on the 54 line. So much for the 'grand leader of the northern front'. I haven't even seen hide or hair of you while Simmers completely destroyed 2 of your members outright in the last week.

As for the cities taken, math by oracle is 54 - 4 Simmers (not yet updated for remaining cities being taken at this moment), and one of those 4 I GAVE to Jusbyf to help my fellow ex wolf move into position on the western bald core because OSG was leaving the ex wolves to get eaten alive up here. Just ask Dkrahn or Martino.... oh wait.. you can't do that anymore. Also cities taken by member switches do count. Not all war is won by battles and bloodshed. You of all people should know that Kal. Just look at what I did to the Grievers with a few simple MM's and some good footwork. I helped destroyed an alliance from within in the span of a week, taking all Zenkaor's best players (excluding Jason and Daring who both went to Simmers because of location). I won't take full credit for it's destruction. Simmers, Friends, and Pirates did the hard work. I just stole a majority of their members and left the others to rot while the 3 alliances feasted.

Now... if you would like to stop hiding under Lay's skirt, We'll be here waiting for you over in 54 and 44 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

Goats of War have been claiming kills further away than that, so not really surprised, Klaim.

Oh yeah. I am obviously hiding, and didn't spend ages fighting almost solo against Black Sails in O33. And I am not the leader of the whole North, nor have I been for quite a while. O33 has been my area for basically the entire time, as you well know.

We did give help to the ex-Wolves. The fact that several of them chose to ignore any advice or suggestions, in addition to the warnings that we weren't really fighting there when they applied, is not our fault, to be honest.

Cities gained by member defection are not counted by anyone who does the war scores. Look at sites like Oracle and GrepoIntel. Do they include the cities swapped when a player decides to switch sides? No, they don't, nor does anyone else except for one other person in the same alliance as you.

You're not the only one who can take down an alliance, Klaim. I've seen lots of people take down alliances, and others have done the same thing in that sort of timespan. Myself and a few others destroyed an alliance over a weekend, on en94. Basically everyone in the area was on 1 city. We took out their founder in the first 24 hours of the war, their two other leaders came to us because of that, and it was basically over. Then it was just an eating and recruiting job done by a bunch of alliances (primarily us, HEROES and the Drunk to Death group).

Of course. Because I am going to pick up one or two cities in an area where you have loads of them, and somehow have a fair fight with you. Very funny, Klaim. Come back when you can make a sensible suggestion, that doesn't involve a battle tilted entirely in your favour. ;)

DeletedUser54661

Of course. Because I am going to pick up one or two cities in an area where you have loads of them, and somehow have a fair fight with you. Very funny, Klaim. Come back when you can make a sensible suggestion, that doesn't involve a battle tilted entirely in your favour. ;)

*shrug* take some of your inactives cities...if you can get to them before Westmel. Hell, I founded cities just to be right here on the front line to take it right to OSG, on top of the crap ton I've been skipping south on from Dkrahn.

And the only reason defections aren't measured is because you can't accurately account for them. To say they don't count at all is utter BS.. we both know that. While the cities weren't taken by force, they were however taken by morale. At the end of the day there are at least 100 less OSG cities and now 100 more Simmer cities without so much as a shot fired or a swordsman killed.

DeletedUser54192

Either way, I'd still be moving into an area where you have a bunch more cities than me. That wouldn't be a bright move on my part, given that my current cities wouldn't help much on a world with unit speed 1.

They don't count for the conquest score, which is what I have said. They can be used as an indicator of how a war is going, or something like that, but they aren't in the conquest score. That was my point. You can't claim that the conquest score (which is what people refer to when they say the score between alliances) is 150+ conquests by Simmers. Because it's not.

DeletedUser54661

Either way, I'd still be moving into an area where you have a bunch more cities than me. That wouldn't be a bright move on my part, given that my current cities wouldn't help much on a world with unit speed 1.

They don't count for the conquest score, which is what I have said. They can be used as an indicator of how a war is going, or something like that, but they aren't in the conquest score. That was my point. You can't claim that the conquest score (which is what people refer to when they say the score between alliances) is 150+ conquests by Simmers. Because it's not.

ok but 60 - 3 is only slightly better :p

DeletedUser54192

It's a lot better than 150+. And it still counts as 4 conquests for us, Klaim. :)

DeletedUser4278

While i say the conquest is is 60-4 (yeah whatever take the handed off city to one of your members who was only taking it so they could join our alliance +1 city for -20 cities).

The score of cities that used to be OSG and cities that have directly moved to simmers is 156? 158? -4 :p still a nice score line even if it is not the score you want to read.

But i guess your right i mean if we were counting cities that were not directly taken/usefull you would have to remove all of westmels city which do nothing i mean the when was the last time your number 1 player took something other than an internal 1 month? 2?

DeletedUser54192

Yes, clever you for getting some more players who aren't as loyal as others. (I think that Raxy and Loli are on their 3rd alliance now, or was it more than that?)

I don't see how westmel comes into this? I don't think we've ever tried to count any of internal takeover as a conquest against an enemy?

Anyways, this world does have morale active, so it's naturally going to be harder for him to take cities. On morale worlds, most of the biggest players are forced to play defensively, or give away a tonne of BP to anyone they attack. About the only way to get around that is to use even more gold to keep rebuilding nukes after you lose them on bad ratios. (I have seen it done, but not often).