TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser54384

BTW, i will drop this: You will never get a city from me, mark my words.

I just remembered a player who was shouting that none can take a city from him, but he lost a city in this world. You are clever guy and have to under that everyone can lose a city ( connection lose, due to tiredness and inability to come online).

DeletedUser55362

I was talking to your LMD only...
So Charlies spamming me, after 3 hours of spam, Neighborhood Deliquents come with CS. Damn, ofc you don't spam, you have your animals doing that for you... But i'm the one spamming they say
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

This is why conquest is sad, without spam or shity tactics u ain't getting anywhere vs active players. This is my last time comment anything on this 107 tab.
Peace out
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser41523

Oh nobody leading BWN asked charlie to spam you or anyone. Must have brought it on yourself.

However we're not stopping people from spamming you either. You guys put that ball on the T and elected to kick it off. Don't cry because we're better with the ball.

DeletedUser55362

f15005d0cf8b24035ca42fb7987d9f28.png

e0db07c14b07af302f87019304a1ec0b.png

Then battery died, and yes, I lost 2 cities, but not for you guys ;)

Oh oh, and after the battery died, i went to get a beer :') Got it baby?!

DeletedUser41523

SELK: "You will never take a city from me"

Also SELK: "My battery died! Not fair!"

Loving the logic though, Its almost like when I go to Ann Arbor and hear about how this year is the year Michigan beats Michigan State and runs Dantonio out of town.

Maybe if you'd take less pics of you idling in Grep on the beach (or closed out your apps), you wouldn't have your battery die. :)

DeletedUser55855

Loving the logic though, Its almost like when I go to Ann Arbor and hear about how this year is the year Michigan beats Michigan State and runs Dantonio out of town.

Maybe if you'd take less pics of you idling in Grep on the beach (or closed out your apps), you wouldn't have your battery die. :)

friendly face sent us this pic over at US server to have a laugh at our own instances, can it be used in this case?

yMijt55.jpg

DeletedUser55362

LOL
I said Socrates would never take a city from me, and he didn't. (You keep trying to change the stuff I say... Sad)
I was saying what happen, I didn't say "not fair" i said "then i went for a beer".
^ The amount of f* I care about it.
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

The search for the player "MythicalPoodle" resulted in 0 hits:
Will you come out of VM? We are waiting.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
BWN needs more pro players there, the wheel is spinning around and they don't like it.

DeletedUser44426

LOL
I said Socrates would never take a city from me, and he didn't. (You keep trying to change the stuff I say... Sad)
I was saying what happen, I didn't say "not fair" i said "then i went for a beer".

BWN needs more pro players there, the wheel is spinning around and they don't like it.

This is my last time comment anything on this 107 tab.
Peace out
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

last time

DeletedUser49993

LOL

For not caring your posting alot of stupid stuf :D
Btw you did a great job, leading most of Name Changers into VM or leaving the game

DeletedUser55855

well until now i didn't even have forum account of course it resulted in 0 hits, beside that why should we leave VM?
its much more fun watching on intel sites how you lose cities due to your own choices, sure you might have grown but thats because you eat a lot of easy cities/internals, you don't take cities from actual enemies.

well until now i didn't even have forum account of course it resulted in 0 hits, beside that why should we leave VM?
its much more fun watching on intel sites how you lose cities due to your own choices, sure you might have grown but thats because you eat a lot of easy cities/internals, you don't take cities from actual enemies.
Atleast he is still fighting. And not vm hidding.

DeletedUser49993

Atleast he is still fighting. And not vm hidding.
fighting for what? For betraying not once but twice his old team and merge into the enemy which in the end lead to the exit of most NC players? I rather quit or be in vm than joining the enemy. Him loosing cities is only the icing on the cake.

fighting for what? For betraying not once but twice his old team and merge into the enemy which in the end lead to the exit of most NC players? I rather quit or be in vm than joining the enemy. Him loosing cities is only the icing on the cake.
Lol idc what happend, just pointed out the fact that he is fighting and you are not spare me the details.
And if he betrayed you guys then shouldn't that motivate you to stay and get some sort of revenge?