TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser41523

LOL
I said Socrates would never take a city from me, and he didn't. (You keep trying to change the stuff I say... Sad)
I was saying what happen, I didn't say "not fair" i said "then i went for a beer".
^ The amount of f* I care about it.
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

The search for the player "MythicalPoodle" resulted in 0 hits:
Will you come out of VM? We are waiting.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
BWN needs more pro players there, the wheel is spinning around and they don't like it.

It is? This would be news to me. Taking BWN and GWN alone the score is about to be 21-10 (we'll be generous and count the two towns you guys got handed prior to the fight). You have a ton of people in VM in O55 so that score will inflate big time in about 30-50 days. This is the absolute most generous measurement...Now lets be less generous and count ND. The Score is 47-21 combined. You're losing by more than a 2:1 ratio before the VMers drop. Now lets really pile it on and count ONE EMPIRE to your side.

BWN/GWN + ND Vs. BS + OE: 63-23 In favor of us.

You sure the wheel is spinning there bud?

DeletedUser41523

BWN/GWN + ND Vs. BS + OE Updated: 74-23. BS is about to be replaced by ND as the #1 team in O55.

We need more pro players. ;)

DeletedUser41656

Seems like things are changing in this world rather fast, dont they ?

Anyone feels to maybe make a new top12 in the other thread, or maybe post here some smack talk about current wars going ?

DeletedUser55362

My word was: the wheel is spinning around and they don't like it.

I'm the pope, the closet person to god:
giphy.gif

^

DeletedUser36530

I hear BWN and and OS are pacted? that's the news? if this is true then this world is officially a joke :D

DeletedUser55362

Besides BS, its one big happy family <3
63eb78fa21796d80266473f9993c49ca.png

Not complaning loves, just pointing something out for the outside world

DeletedUser36530

BWN/GWN + ND and OS?

a sister and two pacts
as if conquest didn't make me throw up anyways
I try my hardest to talk people into fighting but everyone always wants to pact together :( thought this was a war game :(

DeletedUser41532

smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
Such a strange thing that a world is split in two
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

"thought this was a war game" - correct me if I'm wrong but don't most actual wars have 2 parties of allies fighting against each other.
And yeah, when you put the top 4 and say 3 of them are working together it seem a bit dull, but the fact that 6 of the other 7 are fighting against those 3 (I'm kind of unaware what T-D-A is doing as they are quite far from me) so basically in the top 10 it is 6 vs 3 (I'm not saying all those 6 are pacted but they are at war with the 3 mentioned as a super power)
To be fair the stats point out that there are by rough calculations more cities on the side of the "weak" coalition. It is ofc true that many of those cities reside on the outskirst of the 4 core ocean or out of them, so you can say that those alliances are spread out and it is harder for them to coordinate if they want to.

DeletedUser36530

yeah but they're pacted with/working with multiple other alliances that are in the top 10, or small but elite not in top 10. so no, its not 3 vs. 6, it's 3 huge guys with multiple small allies against a bunch of small inactive uncoordinated alliances, plus BS. that's just the intel I've gathered from everyone in server. not downplaying BWN, OS etc. just want to see some Interesting wars lol

DeletedUser41532

come on say who those groups are. I am waiting. Lammas backtracked on their agreement and are now at war with BWN too, so, yeah :) Might as well get educated myself on the situation :)

DeletedUser44426

well considering that Twilight of the Gods and Pihla Vitalla arent really much of a threat to you guys, i would throw them out of the equation

DeletedUser41532

well considering that Twilight of the Gods and Pihla Vitalla arent really much of a threat to you guys, i would throw them out of the equation
sorry to ask - who are you, asking cuz you are either playing under another name or just talking here.
I would agree they are not a threat but Twilight just yesterday fired 15k LS at one of our sieges. they are putting up a fight for sure. given that they own most of 34 they are strong in there. TBH they are putting much more of a fight than Hearless

DeletedUser44426

I play under a different name, just have had this forum name much longer then my current ingame account.

would be an interesting take though, twilight may be strong in their core ocean, but considering your alliances size, it would be pretty hard for them to take a city from you guys. Seeing a merge happen between Twilight and BWN/GWN would be fun to watch, especially since you guys are now fighting llamas and misfits( i think), would only give you guys more fire power and control of what? like 4 to 5 oceans

On the other hand PV is just a nuisance, but nonetheless most of that alliance holds inactives with only like 10-15 good active players left