Trashtalk

Discussion in 'World Epidamnos (en105)' started by TheLastKnight, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Alexander the Okay

Alexander the Okay Hipparchus

Kana is finally playing to his strengths, at least.

foogaloowhoOP likes this.
  2. kanar4eto

kanar4eto Hipparchus

I made him a favor as he could``t post here.And don`t worry about me sweety.I have place in every world which i want to play.I have earned respect from enough players in that game.I have proved myself as loyal player who never betray his team mates.The only reason that i had refuse to join TF is pathetic leaders.

Heres20BuckKillMe likes this.
  3. Alexander the Okay

Has Nisa actually told you why he can't post here?

4. kanar4eto

kanar4eto Hipparchus

Ask him if you want

5. Alexander the Okay

Pretty sure I know already, although I suspect he may tell the tale differently
    However I admire your dedication to wasting your own time so that someone else can be heard

6. kanar4eto

kanar4eto Hipparchus

I waste my time to reply to you and the great warrior

7. Idontnow

Idontnow Phrourach

It’s sad that you can’t help a mate without being called an errand boy. Would you say the same to a person picking up a pen that a disabled person drops?

HH can’t post, for a reason he explained to me. Message me in game with your version if you want and we can compare the versions - I have time for it, your call.

Everybody groups Epidemic and Skulls as one team. When we are two groups that have a pact and separate leadership. As epidemic we want a fair fight to keep the game fun - would fighting against skulls be fun? Maybe, but why would we ally ourselves with a group of people that have been trashing us, are inactive or in VM and can’t defend cities.
    Much more fun to take in a player of them who was about to quit because of Hive’s inactivity (because we try to avoid loosing pro players in this world, thank us), and then to finally get something to do with our defense.
    I gotta say we got attacks from hive now that we have ata’s cities everywhere. Maybe they will take more than two three cities from us now - I hope for them. But I’m just loosing 10-30 birs per report and getting 500 bp so all good either way.

8. foogaloowhoOP

foogaloowhoOP Hipparchus

I can totally see how a disabled person has anything to do with posting on the externals (NO I CANT). Don't bring this kinda crap up of bringing disabled people and abandoned children etc. etc.

If you know anything about disabled people, they really, really don't like anyone else speaking for them. So don't make stupid comments and actually do some normal trash talk.

Nobody at TF actually cares about epidemic, you can fight who you want, you can pact who you want, and you can claim what you want, it won't change the fact that we really don't give a crap

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Ahr-Ex likes this.
  9. Idontnow

Idontnow Phrourach

Someone who can’t do something.
    HH can’t post on externals
    A disabled person can’t pick up a pen
    A child can’t reach something on a high shelf
    A high school student can’t prove Gauss’s theorem

Use what analogy you want, fact is you called someone who is helping a friend do something that the friend cannot do an errand boy...

And it’s funny because what you said about what TF thinks about Epidemic is probably more accurate about the world regarding TF

Heres20BuckKillMe likes this.
  10. Idontnow

Idontnow Phrourach

I’m not good a trashing so i’ll just stop posting here save diffamation

11. Nislija789

Nislija789 Hipparchus

Loving how no one really knows much about TH,sorry it took me so long to reply if you need anything explained about us why don't ask the founder of the alliance lol
    Looking forward to the fight guys
    Hoping we can just avoid this world turning into Sinope as its headed that way
    Cheers!

foogaloowhoOP and Idontnow like this.
  12. kanar4eto

kanar4eto Hipparchus

From Hell House:

To be the spin of anti Skull forces You played the game of begging Skulls for help and refusing to be part of the combo against them when Shady fell.
    It is very obvious and frankly speaking I predicted this as soon as Shady fell.
    I knew well what I was doing when I advices Erik what to do next :D
    You know very well this bootlickers around you
    - especially Happy Peaches - were plotting to kill you.
    I am a Light Breeze was chatting to you while another same day chatting with Erik to merge into Skulls and of course fight you.
    Now James that would be perfectly awful and Skulls would deserve every type of insult.
    So no,they did not accept that dirty deal which of course would obliterate you.
    Both out of sentimentalism for you old friend and for practical reason it would be better to leave you alive.
    Peaches folded fast and joined Vacation Company.
    We knew - and Slivas noted it - what you would do.
    You would simply tell anti Skull forces without us you are hopeless so they wished or not had to accept your lead.
    You, the smallest group among our potential adversaries.
    It was a calculated move from us James :D
    The reasoning from me was simple - knowing who has the b****s there you would fail just like in Pagasae- remember?
    There too you had a good chance and wasted it by becoming the carpet of Thizzle.

And yes,you will fail here too.
    I know very well what I am doing :D

Fyi- it was me behind your "survival miracle " the whole time since Shady created it mega merge :D
    Don't ask today how lol
    Keep bragging bro :D

And unleash the band of trash talkers :D
    You don't care for us,I know but I care for everyone :D
    You were my choice as the ultimate enemy.
    It's A win win situation from every angle lol

Heres20BuckKillMe and Nislija789 like this.
  13. jameslongst

jameslongst Strategos

Right right as far as i could follow that you are saying you are a golden god. Actually you are having your spyboy chicken friend say that you say that you are a golden god. Not your finest work.

Claim credit in your own head all you want. The grepo mafia has ruined grepo for too long now.

I say it again in case you didnt hear. 80 million against 20 million.

And someone give Tom a hug. He needs it.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Ahr-Ex, foogaloowhoOP and Crazy Asian like this.
  14. neily1

neily1 Chiliarch

I could go for a hug? [​IMG]

15. Idontnow

Idontnow Phrourach

Hugs and kisses from me ^_^ btw still love ya!

16. foogaloowhoOP

foogaloowhoOP Hipparchus

let me know if you need something a little more than just hugs

17. neily1

neily1 Chiliarch