Trouble (A True Story)

DeletedUser

yes i know who u r and i have all the back story and i dont think your name is drag through mud at all and i got to say diana/ artemis anther inspired choice of name changed.

but just remember this is a game at end of day no one dies dew to whats put on here or even loses a job.

to quote a great film "you cant talk life to serious you will never get out alive"

I very much doubt you have the entire back story. And while it may be a game, when we see AHeitt lying from beginning to end to change history involving others to try to fix her reputation, a lot of people are going to be unhappy.

You see a few posters here already referring to AHiett as War General. This is due to the fact that we saw MI's forums, where AHiett had the title "War General". So we watched her set up operations against her former m8's. Providing online times, what cities produced what troops and so on. Not only did she attack her former m8's, she lead the charge. It certainly does not match her telling people here that she was a member, and did not want to attack her former friends. Its not just a matter of perceptions, her words are the opposite of the facts.

As stated before, I will be telling the other side of the story about AHeitt. Ah, how I love to expose a rat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I very much doubt you have the entire back story. And while it may be a game, when we see AHeitt lying from beginning to end to change history involving others to try to fix her reputation, a lot of people are going to be unhappy.

You see a few posters here already referring to AHiett as War General. This is due to the fact that we saw MI's forums, where AHiett had the title "War General". So we watched her set up operations against her former m8's. Providing online times, what cities produced what troops and so on. Not only did she attack her former m8's, she lead the charge. It certainly does not match her telling people here that she was a member, and did not want to attack her former friends. Its not just a matter of perceptions, her words are the opposite of the facts.

As stated before, I will be telling the other side of the story about AHeitt. Ah, how I love to expose a rat.

You're making a huge error. Again. :) You see, I was a Founder in MI during this period in time, and I keep copies of everything. Everything. So aside from the fact you just admitted you had a spy in our alliance (very, very snakey) and that you cannot be trusted to be honorable, or truthful, you also have nothing on which to base these accusations since I can absolutely prove that Ahiett was not even suggested as war general until after her cities were attacked by the backstabber Artemis and many days after ops on Scourge were planned. Maybe the rat.. is one of your own, and maybe the lies you accuse someone else of telling are those fed to you by people you really shouldn't trust :)

DeletedUser

iam the backstabber , iam ?
oh well i didnt had to show convos to somebody to proof trust to AHiett while we were founders together and i didnt left like a coward having the other members belive that my foundermate kicked me out or make me leave that wasnt me and than expecting me to trust that person , oh well its all in the past there is a climse in me somewhere what felt very sorry for her but that is long gone and iam not sorry for that

hmmmm u were founder in MI while that happend -- was ?

DeletedUser

You're making a huge error. Again. :) You see, I was a Founder in MI during this period in time, and I keep copies of everything. Everything. So aside from the fact you just admitted you had a spy in our alliance (very, very snakey) and that you cannot be trusted to be honorable, or truthful, you also have nothing on which to base these accusations since I can absolutely prove that Ahiett was not even suggested as war general until after her cities were attacked by the backstabber Artemis and many days after ops on Scourge were planned. Maybe the rat.. is one of your own, and maybe the lies you accuse someone else of telling are those fed to you by people you really shouldn't trust :)

Wow, where do I even start. :) Spying is part of war. Just a fact, get use to it. The fact that I had access to a spy has nothing to do with honor, trust or truth. You act as if spying is so bad, but you were willing to use spy information provided to you from others, were you not? We know how and who provided you information about Scourge. Quit being a hypocrite m8.

Please show what ever you claim to have to prove what? That Anna wasn't a war General when she claims to be only a member? No one is debating WHEN she became War General, only that she was when she claims in her story to be a member only in MI.

How is Artemis a backstabber by attacking someone in a enemy allaicne that was attacking her allaince? AS you say, ops were already being planned by your allaince on Scourge. And MI had already been attacking before the ops were run. Was Artemis, Founder of Scourge suppose to NOT attack someone in a enemy alliance? :eek:

And m8? No one is feeding me lies. I do not need someone to feed me info, I was there. :rolleyes: Your words only show how much you do not know, and how willing you are to twist things around about which you do know.

I've seen the mails where the founder of MI complained about AHiett, how she was not to be trusted when she left. How she was about to get the boot, but found out and left, taking with her some of MI players. Hows that working out for you? Oh, I forgot, you left too.

You left your allaince when it was in trouble to follow AHiett. So of COURSE you would do as she does. And defend her actions, after all, your defending your actions at the same time.

I have a quote for you m8. Birds of a feather flock together.

DeletedUser

why screen shots ppl know what we talking about and know about it

DeletedUser

Proof is coming Jono, that will be in a PnP, not in this thread. Just letting some others have their say before I make the PnP. Much more fun to show the Proof AFTER others show their ignorance.

DeletedUser

Screenshots remove any shred of doubt Di ;) I cant wait blue, im kind of a fence sitter in this exchange so it will be an interesting read :p

DeletedUser

Proof is coming Jono, that will be in a PnP, not in this thread. Just letting some others have their say before I make the PnP. Much more fun to show the Proof AFTER others show their ignorance.

Can't wait for your PnP. :p
"Red" is going hard! :>

DeletedUser

Latest Reputation Given (Reputation Power: 12)

18.01.13 11:43
AHiett
Thread: Trouble (A True Story)
Not factually accurate

The above is the forum reputation/comment/ AHiett made of my humorous remarks to this thread. Another example from my perspective.

I wasn't going to comment further on this subject until I saw that and wondered what fact I stated that could not be factual. lol

But ya now AHiett, your title says volumes of who you are!!! Trouble and the jaded side of Your Truth.

If, as you try to portray, that you are not a trouble maker, divider, manipulator, and in general peace disturber,
what could your motive possibly have been to take the time to write such a long wah wah on an external forum for all of Grepo to see?

Wait Anna, I'll answer that for you, it's nothing more than to cause trouble and discontent, the very thing you claim to be a victim of.

There is no other motivation and though you will never admit it, you know, ya YOU know, that what facts you or anyone else tries to spew on this issue, your motive for writing this was as mean spirited as you are a person.

So you enjoy your little time in the literary sun ranting of your woes girl. This game will be around awhile and worlds end and move on. Teams will win and teams will not win.

But memories of the type of person/player you are and YOUR reputation, will follow you like the stench you write here.

So now you have MY TAKE on this, not in the form of humor as I had originally intended, but in the form of MY TRUTH
Funny thing how TRUTHS can be so truthfully different isn't it.

I'll leave a bottle of snake oil at the door on my way out of this nonsense and say.. Here go sell this, you'll be way more successful than selling this so called truth you spew here.

Smiles ever so sweetly
Grey

DeletedUser

i like how not only the names are the opposite of the real ones and how you also reverse whose fault everything is

DeletedUser

Look guys maybe you all should just lay off on Anna as this is supposed to be only a game. This thread will get much more heated if it continues. It is kind of stupid as we are fighting over a game that is supposed to be fun. Maybe Anna has her own strategy going to try and win this server. All power to her if she does win and it all works out for her in the long run. Whats done is done. No I don't like the way things turned out in our alliance when she was there and I wish things could have been done differently but when it all comes down to it this is only a game. Lets all just have fun.

DeletedUser

Look guys maybe you all should just lay off on Anna as this is supposed to be only a game. This thread will get much more heated if it continues. It is kind of stupid as we are fighting over a game that is supposed to be fun. Maybe Anna has her own strategy going to try and win this server. All power to her if she does win and it all works out for her in the long run. Whats done is done. No I don't like the way things turned out in our alliance when she was there and I wish things could have been done differently but when it all comes down to it this is only a game. Lets all just have fun.

I suggest you address your post to her Sir.. Don't forget these posts are in RESPONSE to her provocation. Her kind of fun backstabbing others including those that supported her we can all do without.

DeletedUser

I think we all read and come here to show all who are not involved or dont understand yet to read the other side of the things she done

DeletedUser

AS far as I'm concerned, this is part of the game m8. She lied to her m8s, Help organize others to attack us, jumped from allaince to alliance running from those she screwed over. And all the time telling people that she was a innocent victim of haters and circumstances. It may be a game, but the people are real. No, as Grey said, AHiett started this with her fairy tale. Now she can live with the results.

And FYI, I AM having fun. Anyone out there doesnt like it, you know where my cities are.

:pro:

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic, there are forums for the other worlds if you want to discuss them.