Trouble (A True Story)

DeletedUser

So who is serving the coffee and were ?? ( can be my place lots of you allready visited it ) :D
Seems alot of opinions and alot of truth around here :)
Still I am part of this crazy world and kinda in the midle of it :)
As far as i can see most have truth in there posts but also from there point of view. ( myself included )
No disrepect but can we play this war-game as we started and have the FUN we entered to this world ?

ps i have fun but as far as i c this thread grown, we loose respect even for enemies and thats in my believe not something we should persue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When I was growing up, the best way to earn someones respect was to lay one on there chin.....

DeletedUser

With all due respect sir I will stop posting on here and return to my normally happy go lucky self when AHeit is rimmed to never never land. I rarely if ever feel that way about any competitor but she earned my disrespect all by her lonesome. I'm sure we will all be doing some visiting in future... I serve scotch.. to those of age

Grey

DeletedUser

respect ? u asking us for respect , and belive me there are enemys i respect cause they worth for my respect and give me a hard time u know but also they give me fun , and belive me i still have fun in the game lots and tons of fun

DeletedUser

I wasn't going to chime in on this, but my art crew uncovered a photograph from a few weeks ago that I thought might be of interest...

DovesofWar_zps14e2980c.jpg

Clearly Grey333 is speaking with an agent from the Doves of War... Photograph image enhancement reveals that Grey is apparently holding a photo of Trouble ( aka Ahiett )...

I don't have any notes or audio to go along with this photograph, but it was taken on island 542157 and Grey looks pretty disturbed... It would appear that Grey was conspiring with Doves in order to ensure her demise...

-----------

Greek Terror North ( Aka Greek Terror Noobs ) have no official stance in regards to this matter as no appropriate documentation has been filed through our department...

DeletedUser

ROO THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS.. Damn I havent laughed this hard for days.. oh BTW.. this thread is old news to me. For the record I have fallen into the whaterrrrrrrrrrrrr realm on this lol

DeletedUser

No disrepect but can we play this war-game as we started and have the FUN we entered to this world ?

NO we may NOT play this war game! This is a forum, made to be argued in!!! ;)
if you want to fight go in-game :p

DeletedUser

hmmm i was wondering since she is in GT now and some of her old friends are Lovers not Fighters now so kinda weird