Turtle rage

DeletedUser

Yes...turtles, turtles everywhere. Luckily, SuperMario is here also. :p
Yes...
gtLN8.png

We need more of these guys here :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Warning: this next image is considered graphic and may be disturbing to some turtles, but I hear this is Mario's favorite dish?

Turtle-Soup.jpg

yummmm

DeletedUser

After research in Turtlologly, if you put Greek Terror, Greek Terror North and Greek Terror Fighters in a Grepo intel map and generate it this is what you should end up with:

GTN are top of the average ABP rankings, they must be some sort of dangerous attack turtles...

DeletedUser

Rumors are beginning to reach O45 of a beast so enormous, so aggressively defensive, it is said that nothing can break his shell! Apparently as he bounds from island to island in a single step, all that can be heard is the sound of countless city festivals being celebrated from inside his monstrous shell. He is known only as 'boss turtle'.

Amazingly, Edessa's own Peter Parker was lucky enough to snap a photo:
snapturtle.jpg
While the monster's origins remain a mystery, it is widely believed that the beast is a result of coital relations between the Turtle God, Bowser, and a piece of Dwemer scrap metal. Still others speculate the godzilla-esque being may be extraterrestrial in origin, sent here as part of a scouting force for an advanced, unknown civilization of reptilian simmers.

Surprisingly, even with its' immense size and power, the smallest player on the server only gets 60% morale.

Latest reports indicate a conglomerated task force of representatives of all the world's alliances is being formed to deal with the growing threat. One unanswered question is that of the beasts mortality. If it is truly half-god, half-metal, perhaps it is immortal? Other suggestions such as fire, acids, and electricity are being deeply explored, but so far, discarded plastics seems to have the most promise. It seems something about the man-made substance is irresistible yet deadly to the order Chelonii. Top experts speculate the compounds may resemble a pheromone or other chemical signal to the creatures:
turtle-soda-ring.jpg
Sea-Turtles-and-Plastic-Bags_smalll.jpg

Edessa's top scientists are working on creating a soda-ring big enough to ensnare the beast, but it is still unclear what the next step will be.

DeletedUser

The master turtles has gone from trying to grab to expand and started founding instead. Guess a turtle lacks the teeth to chew their own food and need it nice and grinded already . :)

DeletedUser

Well that makes sense! Turtles are fairly close relatives of modern-day birds, and have gizzards like birds do. They have to eat small pebbles/stones which are stored in the gizzard and grind up food that is swallowed whole.

Due to a lack of suitable gizzard stones, the turtles of Edessa have begun to scavenge for mostly-rotted carrion. Unfortunately, as a result of transitioning to a bottom-feeder lifestyle, many of the world's wild turtles have become infested with parasites. As the turtles themselves are slowly devoured, the parasitism will slowly work its' way up the food chain leaving nothing but empty shells in its' path.

Kind of like the xenomorph's from alien, except instead of the host being transformed into a perfect killing machine, it's transformed into a black hole that feeds on Fun.

DeletedUser

It must be great to be established in the world two months earlier than other alliances, and then go after one over ten places below you in the alliance rankings. I can't possibly hope to compete with the skillful strategy you employed when your number one player (in the world no less) went after a two city player - and then lost. Morale must have been something else. Are alliances through 2nd and 10th place too challenging for you?

DeletedUser

I think you have us pegged all wrong!

We are simply helping the simmers to the rim, where they can enjoy their mid-teens rankings in peace and let us do some real work in the core. Besides, we are having fun with top 10 alliances as well. Unfortunately chasing MRA's gets quite boring, and usually doesn't last very long.

Also figure this deserves mentioning, many of the alliances (excluding those in the top 5) have pacts with many smaller alliances. Thus when we pick a fight with one alliance, we are dealing with support from 4 or 5 alliances. Thus good tactics tells us to pick fights with these alliances as well.

I mean, if we're going to start complaining about current wars, let's complain about all this proxy crud. Seems to me hiding out supporting another alliance, hoping to maintain anonymity, is pretty cowardly too.

So if I'm understanding you correctly these are your grievances:
-We started earlier than you
-You are ranked lower than us
-Our top ranked player failed to take one city, with 30-40% morale (while successfully taking 3-4 others)

So again I say, be patient! Your ferry to the rim is coming, and then you can play in the kiddie pool and ride the water slides with the other whiny alliances. Don't worry, the four or five other alliances you are pacted with will be joining you shortly.

DeletedUser26499

...Kind of like the xenomorph's from alien, except instead of the host being transformed into a perfect killing machine, it's transformed into a black hole that feeds on Fun.

After Harpoon's treacherous, backstabbing sneak attack, I must sadly plee guilty for becoming a turtle. The fact that I as the #500+ ranked player in Edessa was able to beat off the attack of Edessa's #1 player, Old Boys, was due in large part to the incredible ill-will you guys have cultivated in your short months here.

But I promise I won't stay turtle long and 'suck the fun out like a black hole'. Right now that black hole is collecting the thousands of bps you kindly through our way. But soon we shall be attacking again, because our goal is to set up our World Wonder Island in the middle of Ocean 45, and we need to clear out some living room to feel secure.

Your HARPOON has been targeted for complete destruction. We shall accept some of your worthy players into our ranks, but you BearJuden cannot join. Your reputation is as dirty as a bathroom stall on a marooned Carnival Cruiseline.

DeletedUser25038

Its interesting that the Rim alliance from RHO is trying to be big boys in this world.
Time for blazereg to reappear and go harpooning harpoons. Add another Harpoon tshirt to my previous colleection
Always ready to serve eviction notices to those from the past

DeletedUser26499

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tortoise_and_the_Hare

And snap, now your dealing with a top ten alliance (we just merged into UC/RC) who once saved your butts, but like many others, an alliance you betrayed and is more than happy to assist us in our goal of setting up a World Wonder island in the heart of O45.

The turtle stuff was gettin old, now it's time for getting bold.

Fear the Turtle's Rage, oh rabbits. Run to your rabbit holes, cause this here daddy alligator snapping turtle wants him a rabbit's foot!

DeletedUser19396

I barely remember them from Rho

Did they really matter?

I guess we will need to fix things here like we did there.

Everyone should say their goodbyes soon.

DeletedUser

Harpoon....Harpoon....hmmmm......ooo oooh, weren't they those guys stuck out in the west who tried to take a wonder city from us in Rho with the rest of the server? And FAILED. Am seeing a trend starting to develop here....

Notty/Weasy

DeletedUser19396

After winning a crown in Rho and in Gythium we decided to give ourselves a challenge by starting two months late and not worrying about going for a crown this time around, but you guys may have stirred up a hornets nest.

In the past week our players have received 40 new slots from all the dbp. Time to grow again.

Maybe we'll start thinking about a third crown after all and this time we will choose which alliance to help get it. Too bad some that we offered the chance to didn't think we were worth the chance. ABP is our specialty and some will soon see how we do it.

prt50/MR SNOW DOG
Eviction Notice
Musketeers
Under Current