Turtle rage

DeletedUser

Any other achievements, bj, other than one lost world? Just to make it clear on what basis you discuss strategies. Anything you are proud of other than attacking 3 times smaller alliances and whining about turtles?

DeletedUser

Well, I'm eating some of these right now:
nestle-turtles-dark-chocolate-716728.jpg

And the chocolate isn't as sweet as I'd like it to be =/ Turtles always lettin me down.

DeletedUser25038

Ditch the chocolates Bear and go for steak pasties!
Oh and talking of turtles I know of an alliance that instructs its players to build 50 biremes in each city. Perhaps you might want to attack those turtles!

DeletedUser

I want those really bad but have yet to find a place that sells them! At first I thought it was a joke nd that Rooster was talking about steak nipple pasties, like strippers use to cover their nips lolz
Building biremes by itself doesn't make one a turtle, it's building nothing BUT biremes that makes one a turtle! Gotta have offence and counter-attack kerpow!

DeletedUser25038

I want those really bad but have yet to find a place that sells them! At first I thought it was a joke nd that Rooster was talking about steak nipple pasties, like strippers use to cover their nips lolz
Building biremes by itself doesn't make one a turtle, it's building nothing BUT biremes that makes one a turtle! Gotta have offence and counter-attack kerpow!
Rooster found some in USA google it
building biremes in an attack city- REALLY? Smacks of turtle power

DeletedUser

No no no you gotta maintain a RATIO of birs to cities. so if 50 birs to 1 city, 1 bir nuke city will cover about 6 attack cities. IF that;s your ratio ;)

And on the steak pasties, I must continue my search!

DeletedUser

My, oh my! :D
Please get back on to some semblance of topic (I'm not quite sure what that may be... :p) Iverest and BearJuden, if you wish to discuss each other's past, please take it to PM. :)

DeletedUser

It's building nothing BUT biremes that makes one a turtle! Gotta have offence and counter-attack kerpow!

I had 10 cities, all cities had at least 100 biremes in them, with 5 cities as full bireme nukes. Offence..... 50 LS between all cities :p Yes i was a turtle ;) But hey, i enjoyed it, and thats what the games about. And circumstances forced me to do it.

DeletedUser26499

Please get back on to some semblance of topic (I'm not quite sure what that may be... :p) Iverest and BearJuden, if you wish to discuss each other's past, please take it to PM. :)

You are right. We should start a whole new thread entitled "The Goons of Harpoon Lampoon" or "Very soon a change of tune for the goons of Harpoon". Should this thread die out, I shall revive it by sighting great examples of Harpoon turtling and whining when I wrest the center of Ocean 45 from their tiny little turtle shells. We shall squeeze the turtle right out of their shells like a tube of toothepaste; and as for the goo that comes squishing out, 4/5 dentists wouldn't recommend that for anything.

DeletedUser

Oh boy...Yes ximikos, you probably should. So then you can all stop hijacking this one for your angsty raging.
tumblr_lr5t6gC3uw1qitdfso1_500.jpg

DeletedUser

Please get back on to some semblance of topic

Yah people... I don't know WHY none of you can ever stay on topic. :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------

My take on turtles... it really depends on the turtle's tutor.

GOOD: "when my enemy expands... I contract. when my enemy contracts... I expand." - Bruce Lee

BAD: "Fear is God & nature's way of telling you that very soon... you ARE going to die horribly." - Grandma Jones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha awesome quotes Rooster, especially the one from the Old Hen!

DeletedUser

Yah people... I don't know WHY none of you can ever stay on topic. :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------

My take on turtles... it really depends on the turtle's tutor.

GOOD: "when my enemy expands... I contract. when my enemy contracts... I expand." - Bruce Lee

BAD: "Fear is God & nature's way of telling you that very soon... you ARE going to die horribly." - Grandma Jones.

By die horribly rooster do you mean a cleaver to the head?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By die horribly rooster do you mean a cleaved to the head?

A cleave to the head... a toss in the deep-fryer... a pat of flour, some bread crumbs and the sizzle of a saute... any number of barbaric roasting, grilling, poaching & stir-fying techniques... the list reads like a psychopath's cook book.

My deepest darkest fear... is that the last thing I ever learn in this world... is the Colonel's Secret Recipe.

DeletedUser

Poor Rooster... I had a bucket of your deep-fried brethren just yesterday...

It was so delicious though... Boneless... So good...

DeletedUser

I love the ones shaped like Dinosaurs.

My buddy worked on an organic farm for a couple months, and they had free-roaming chickens there. Whenever I'd visit, I would always just watch them walk around. Chickens walking around are velociraptors with feathers. True story.

DeletedUser

We should start a whole new thread entitled "The Goons of Harpoon Lampoon" or "Very soon a change of tune for the goons of Harpoon". Should this thread die out, I shall revive it by sighting great examples of Harpoon turtling and whining when I wrest the center of Ocean 45 from their tiny little turtle shells. We shall squeeze the turtle right out of their shells like a tube of toothepaste; and as for the goo that comes squishing out, 4/5 dentists wouldn't recommend that for anything.

hahaha! well, hey--if the day ever comes when HARPOON turns into a bunch of turtles, ill be on here gloating about my awesome DBP. if youre gonna go turtle (or anything, for that matter), you might as well be proud of it!
turtle-power.jpg