Turtle rage

DeletedUser19396

My major issue with all of this is the arrogance displayed by some in the HARPOON alliance including a threat by your diplomat to rim me for counter attacking while under heavy attack. I respect good players who are respectful, but to be threatened to be rimmed by a player I have not disrespected is crossing the line. I have played with and against some of your players in Rho and have respect for them, but since interacting with some here I have not found much.

DeletedUser

I personally knew nothing about that. But I have encountered some unsportsmanlike conduct as well. Unfortunately, it happens, every alliance has their hot-headed players.

We are all human and make mistakes, myself included, and take things too far sometimes. Just gotta listen to our good pal Jebus and turn the other cheek. When I get hate mail, I usually just respond with a smiley face. It tends to enrage the troll further, resulting in more anger attacks which usually involve little to no planning :)

DeletedUser

.............. -_-
Oh, that's really meaningful, bj
I see you post on forums more than actually doing something in Edessa. Is it easy to brag about alliances like 4 times smaller than yours (points wise), bj? Is bragging all you can do now, bj? BJ... yeah along that line, baby.

DeletedUser

I never bragged anywhere, in game or in forum.
I just rank-checked you Iverst, you could use a little more contribution to Edessa yourself mate.

DeletedUser

Wow wow come on guys let's not take this to an all out forum war, show some maturity at least one of you..

DeletedUser

I never bragged anywhere, in game or in forum.
I just rank-checked you Iverst, you could use a little more contribution to Edessa yourself mate.

Ah, right, you were more about whining.
And one more thing, kid... Calculate the ratio of pts/bps for yourself and compare with mine and get back to some action (hope you had ratios in school already).

DeletedUser

We WERE back on topic lol. Darn unwarranted insults getting me off track.

And ratios don't win wars. Not even close.

DeletedUser

Ah, right, you were more about whining.
And one more thing, kid... Calculate the ratio of pts/bps for yourself and compare with mine and get back to some action (hope you had ratios in school already).

Why do I even try? These ragin in-gamers that have never been on the forum stroll in and start all out forum wars, little heed to me -.- go ingame and fight the wars! Is this how you mods feel??

DeletedUser

Wut? LOL in game name is BearJuden. Was in Delphi but have gone ghost lulz

DeletedUser

My major issue with all of this is the arrogance displayed by some in the HARPOON alliance including a threat by your diplomat to rim me for counter attacking while under heavy attack. I respect good players who are respectful, but to be threatened to be rimmed by a player I have not disrespected is crossing the line. I have played with and against some of your players in Rho and have respect for them, but since interacting with some here I have not found much.

Please don't mistake confidence for arrogance. We're generally a friendly bunch, but every group has to have a couple grumps, doesn't it? :p But these things can usually be chalked up to miscommunication and/or bad timing [someone in a bad mood when they read a prodding PM might just get more upset and reply in an immature/hot-headed manner]. I have no knowledge of the communication you're talking about, but I can't think of any HARP members that send threats like the one you mentioned. Mainly level-headed people here; don't judge a book by its cover! :p

Some ratios do...
ROFL
I see you changed your in-game name for Edessa... sign of a complete disaster in the previous world, bj?

Lol, wut? He has not changed his name (ever, as far as I know... since Delphi). And you're technically correct ["the best kind of correct" - Bureaucrat 1.0 (Futurama)] about ratios. A ratio 1:0 for winning/losing a world does indicate winning. However, just as in Counter-Strike: Source (or any FPS, that's just the one I played for a long time), pub server stat nerds with high K/D ratios aren't necessarily good team players... and in this game as well as most others, a strong team will always win in the long run against pub stars.

DeletedUser

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Facepalm, Greek Style (it's technically French but it works...)