Important Tyrion's Signature Works

DeletedUser4013

I figure with all the signatures that I seem to be making for myself and select others, I needed a place to display them other than on my profile.

So here are all the signatures that I have made/used:

OrnamentalSigFinalResizemkII.jpg

IgnusSigChallenge.jpg

IrasSigFinal.jpg

AbstractSigFinal.jpg

AdamsSig.jpg

LinkSig.jpg

GreenLanternSig.jpg

WansythsSigv2.jpg

BeachSigEntry-2.jpg

AllansSig.jpg

TitanSig2-2.jpg

Please comment, as I appreciate critical feedback. Thanks. :D

C.png

ThisisTyrion.png

DeletedUser

Hello.

I've been more of an active player in game, Than on forum.

Thankfully, I've decided to join you all here xD.

I was wondering, Since you do signatures, and quite well if i may add.

If you accept requests ? Im in the need for a signature, And well, I couldn't help my self from looking at this post xD

Side Note : If color isn't allowed, Im sorry since i didnt know, So it's the reason im adding this just in case, And i won't use it in future ?

~V

DeletedUser

Awesome work Tyrion! They all look amazing ;)... Have some Cookies and Milk :p

DeletedUser

I agree Ty, they all look great. I could pick at them but to be honest, most of those I would give a 9/10. I've yet to see a 10/10 though.

Your new sig is pretty cool, what I like most is your ability to do unexpected things with signatures.

DeletedUser

very good work! I like that you have a great diversity in your styles... it is easy to get stuck in a method of doing things and everything start to look the same... yours are all original... nice.

DeletedUser

what I love:

the marriage of colors

diversity and creativity

Fonts used

I didn't like so much:

bad blending

sigs a bit too long( for my taste)

DeletedUser

Nice! Your a really good sig maker. I especially like the one with Link and Sigismund's. Would you take a request? I want a sig with my name (bianh) in golden, elaborate text, and a quote as the subtext. Quote: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. -General George S. Patton. The text should be elaborate, but readable. Thanks Tyrion. Oh wait! A theme! I have a picture you could possibly work with:
http://www.designflavr.com/Spartan-Alex-Ruiz-i387/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10811

i really like the last 1, for me it just stands out from the rest, the font is amazing and goes really well with the background, and the border gives the sig depth,
really nice

10/10

DeletedUser

It's, kinda spaced out.
It's good, but each button looks too spread apart.

DeletedUser4013

I wanted each button to be as large as possible, and to look like they are just stuck there. Plus I don't really need more than those 4.

DeletedUser

it is interesting.. you could have rotated them and offset their spacing/alignment to make them seem more random. Would be a cool effect.

DeletedUser4013

Yeah, i thought about that, but because each sticker's height is 120, I wouldn't really be able to offset them, rotate them is something that I thought about. To be honest, I finished them late last night, so that's why I didn't do much else to them

DeletedUser

Newbs can't find the button so you need the powaz of an "REP NOAW" sig to persuade them :D